What's new

India bars Sikh pilgrims from visiting Pakistan

Sikh brothers are being protected by this move.

We do not have confidence in your ability or will to protect them on your soil.

Please remember maximum blood in Partition was spilled of our Sikhs.

Those who do not learn from history are often condemned to repeat it.

Look at this thread and the views of your fellow Pakistanis.

Hamari mat maari gayi hai ki unkon sarhad paar bhejen?

Cheers, Doc
protected by whom those whom killing them in delhi ? :lol:

How many farmers died in protesting?
Over 159 dead since 27 January 2021, including 7 suicides, hundreds injured

now where is religious freedom and lamby lamby bhashan ? :lol:
there is only one religion in india now! Bakhti and Bowing down to lord Modi!
And yet Pakistan has some of the highest death rates in the region. For such a young population. Not testing enough eh?
China dint kill babu raam fauji
covid doesnt kill hindu/Indians!!1

matlab tum bc kia cockroach ho jo martay he nai!

Large masses of Pakistani people have been taken to conditioning camp and brainwashed into believing that somehow Modi is bad for India and petty issues like farmers protests, anti-CAA protests, Covid mismanagement etc can cause India's downfall. RAW is controlling the narrative in Pakistan.

@Indus Pakistan @El Sidd @Sal12 @masterchief_mirza @hussain0216 @CriticalThought @Windjammer

- PRTP GWD
I don't care in the slightest what he does to you Indians. When he abuses Kashmiris and Khalistanis, I'm concerned.

And yet Pakistan has some of the highest death rates in the region. For such a young population. Not testing enough eh?

I'm not doing vs bravado, but your death rate is quite higher which means there are a lot more asymptomatic and symptomatic cases in Pakistan. Also, lower testing rate.

Prove it.

Pakistan: 64 deaths/1M population (Ranked 136th in the world)

India: 116 deaths/1M population (Ranked 119th in the world)

When will you learn not to spurt "facts" just like that. This isn't an Indian setting. Everything can be cross checked in seconds.

Prove it.

Pakistan: 64 deaths/1M population (Ranked 136th in the world)

India: 116 deaths/1M population (Ranked 119th in the world)

When will you learn not to spurt "facts" just like that. This isn't an Indian setting. Everything can be cross checked in seconds.

Low class indian propaganda can only work on idiots within india..

People who can search things on their own and put 1 and 1 together can easily figure out the truth that these indians are trying to hide.

Indians invent false things to feel better about themselves..

Prove it.
Death rate is not the number of infected per million population. But the number of people dying to the number of people getting hospitalized and this is an old topic to resurrect.

Save your Bullshitting advice to yourself.

Death rate is not the number of infected per million population. But the number of people dying to the number of people getting hospitalized and this is an old topic to resurrect.

Let me repeat it. I'll try to make it more obvious this time.

Pakistan: 64 DEATHS/1M population (Ranked 136th in the world)

India: 116 DEATHS/1M population (Ranked 119th in the world)

And no. The number of deaths/number of infected does not hold any baring on your argument. Again, this is not an Indian setting where you can spit any "figure" that supposedly helps your argument. Here are the No. Deaths/ No. Infected for different countries with high standards of health care.

US: 1.816589973%

Canada: 2.369992251%

Spain: 2.304225324%

Japan: 1.933574327%

France: 2.081050442%

UK: 2.91894591%

Germany: 2.742828204%

Pakistan stands at 2.162896971%, which is very inline with the prevalent deaths/infected rates in the world. Nothing out of line. Nothing suggesting that Pakistan is under-reporting its case numbers.

And then we have India at 1.344136458%. Now either Indians have cracked a miraculous and secret cure for Covid-19 or they are lying and under-reporting the number of their total deaths.

Save your Bullshitting advice to yourself.

Careful now. Like I said, this isn't an Indian setting.

Last edited:
Careful now. Like I said, this isn't an Indian setting.
I can explain it in different semantics, but nothing's enough for one's with a giant ego. LOL!
Accept mistake, move on, don't throw passive-aggressive insults.

Let me repeat it. I'll try to make it more obvious this time.
Again, this is not an Indian setting
Well, you can fail once more. And keep coming back.
It's not an Indian setting or something, the death rate is actually calculated by finding the ratio between the number of deaths to the infected. Like it's always has been. Called a fancy name, Mortality rate.
And then we have India at 1.344136458%. Now either Indians have cracked a miraculous and secret cure for Covid-19 or they are lying and under-reporting the number of their total deaths.
We didn't crack a miraculous cure, just use the frontal lobe for reasoning.
US (38.1): 1.816589973%

Canada (40.9): 2.369992251%

Spain (44.9): 2.304225324%

Japan (48.4): 1.933574327%

France (41.2): 2.081050442%

UK (40.5): 2.91894591%

Germany (45.9): 2.742828204%

Pakistan (21.8) : 2.162896971%,

India (34.7): 1.344136458%.
In the brackets there is the Median age of the countries you quoted, now, it's no miracle drug, higher median age, higher the death rate (Hospital facilities have also factored in).

Unlike Pakistan, which has a very low median age, really lower than India, but has a higher death rate than the US. This means, you have a lot of people infected and only a few are hospitalized or carefully monitored. Young people maybe carriers and will not have any symptoms, that's why you need to test more people.
PS: Banning me for flimsy reason makes you look smaller than already is, debate, discuss, not run away trying to avoid it.

I can explain it in different semantics, but nothing's enough for one's with a giant ego. LOL!
Accept mistake, move on, don't throw passive-aggressive insults.

No mistake made. An uncalled for idiotic statement countered with humor. Made everyone laugh. *Self-pat on the back.

Well, you can fail once more. And keep coming back.

With everyone of your posts I realize that you are correct. Only takes so many tries to identify a simpleton and/or a shamelessly dishonest individual.

It's not an Indian setting or something, the death rate is actually calculated by finding the ratio between the number of deaths to the infected. Like it's always has been. Called a fancy name, Mortality rate.

.........no it's not. "Death rate" is the number of deaths per unit of total population. "Mortality Rate" or "Case Fatality Rate" is the number of deaths per unit of infected population. Lol, "fancy name".

We didn't crack a miraculous cure, just use the frontal lobe for reasoning.

Sure didn't.

In the brackets there is the Median age of the countries you quoted, now, it's no miracle drug, higher median age, higher the death rate (Hospital facilities have also factored in).

Unlike Pakistan, which has a very low median age, really lower than India, but has a higher death rate than the US.

First. Pakistan does not have a median age "really lower than India". Pakistan stands at 22 and India stands at 28.7 not 34.7. Which, btw, puts them both in the same risk bracket, i.e. ages 19-29. What is with you guys and fabricating facts? You thought I couldn't google it?

Second. Oh my! Why didn't I think of that one variable which fits Chhatrpati's narrative? Why did I fixate on the others which might discount the lower average age of Pakistanis, say limited access and quality of health care in the country compared to all those listed above?

Third. If the supposed high numbers of young Pakistanis are not exhibiting symptoms, how do you know that they have it? Why would anyone test them?

This means, you have a lot of people infected and only a few are hospitalized or carefully monitored. Young people maybe carriers and will not have any symptoms, that's why you need to test more people.

Again, that is not how it works. Yours is the stance of the blind man feeling the elephant's.....trunk and claiming it to be a snake. If few are being hospitalized or carefully monitored then that would directly reflect in the number of deaths as well. Take those tiranga colored glasses off, you keep contradicting yourself. It doesn't take a genius to realize that if the people who are "not being hospitalized or carefully monitored" die they will not have their deaths registered as Covid deaths either. Or do you think that the government is going around randomly autopsying recent deaths?

Also, are you suggesting that the government randomly starts testing people who do not exhibit symptoms? Is that how India is doing it?

OTOH, India has a certain number of infected as per their own disclosure. How is their mortality rate so impossibly low then? Fudging numbers again, are we?

PS: Banning me for flimsy reason makes you look smaller than already is, debate, discuss, not run away trying to avoid it.

You mean the way you were banned for the offense you committed on an entirely different thread, at an entirely different time, against an entirely different person? Are the other 64 warnings that you have due to your invincible debating prowess as well?

You flatter yourself, my friend. I wouldn't remember your name the moment I close this tab. Actually, I had to scroll up to see what it was just now.

Last edited:
Ah! Time waste
No mistake made. An uncalled for idiotic statement countered with humor. Made everyone laugh. *Self-pat on the back.
Humour
With everyone of your posts I realize that you are correct. Only takes so many tries to identify a simpleton and/or a shamelessly dishonest individual.
Every one.
.........no it's not. "Death rate" is the number of deaths per unit of total population. "Mortality Rate" or "Case Fatality Rate" is the number of deaths per unit of infected population. Lol, "fancy name".
Yeah, read my post again, the death rate of corona or any infection isn't calculated per unit population. Case in point.
First. Pakistan does not have a median age "really lower than India". Pakistan stands at 22 and India stands at 28.7 not 34.7. Which, btw, puts them both in the same risk bracket, i.e. ages 19-29. What is with you guys and fabricating facts? You thought I couldn't google it?

Second. Oh my! Why didn't I think of that one variable which fits Chhatrpati's narrative? Why did I fixate on the others which might discount the lower average age of Pakistanis, say limited access and quality of health care in the country compared to all those listed above?

Third. If the supposed high numbers of young Pakistanis are not exhibiting symptoms, how do you know that they have it? Why would anyone test them?
Yes, the median age is lower in India, my mistake. That would perfectly explain India's lower 'mortality' rate. But not Pakistans Higher mortality rate? Any explanation on that dear spin master.

Second, no matter how bad your healthcare is, a country with such a young population should not have a higher mortality rate as compared to all countries in the region, including BD.

Third, which is exactly the reason why India is not sending its people to your country. (I hear UK is to ban entry from your country too, wonder why)

Again, that is not how it works. Yours is the stance of the blind man feeling the elephant's.....trunk and claiming it to be a snake. If few are being hospitalized or carefully monitored then that would directly reflect in the number of deaths as well. Take those tiranga colored glasses off, you keep contradicting yourself. It doesn't take a genius to realize that if the people who are "not being hospitalized or carefully monitored" die they will not have their deaths registered as Covid deaths either. Or do you think that the government is going around randomly autopsying recent deaths?

Also, are you suggesting that the government randomly starts testing people who do not exhibit symptoms? Is that how India is doing it?

OTOH, India has a certain number of infected as per their own disclosure. How is their mortality rate so impossibly low then? Fudging numbers again, are we?
Testing more people is exactly how it should work, when there is a local transmission, you lock down the place test more people and identify those containment zones. I don't need to read your essays to put some simple points, you have a lot of unknown infections, your test positivity rate is in double digits, your 'mortality' rate is higher and hence we don't want to send our people to your country. It's that simple.

India finds containment zones, conduct random testing and if the positivity rate is above 20-30% those areas are marked containment zones and as much as people is given a PCR test.

It is not impossibly low, it is at a moderate rate considering the age of the people which is at least 10-20 years lower than the countries with higher mortality rate. Is it that hard to comprehend?
You mean the way you were banned for the offense you committed on an entirely different thread, at an entirely different time, against an entirely different person? Are the other 64 warnings that you have due to your invincible debating prowess as well?

You flatter yourself, my friend. I wouldn't remember your name the moment I close this tab. Actually, I had to scroll up to see what it was just now.
Yeah, totally, minutes after I post this and I was expecting it as the usual butthurt folks like you do. Also, I didn't address any person in PDF in the said post, rather mocked some rando who is not even in PDF. And totally, you wouldn't remember. :enjoy:

Ah! Time waste

Humour

Desperation.

Every one.

Ouch. Totally shattered my world there. How will I live on?

Yeah, read my post again, the death rate of corona or any infection isn't calculated per unit population. Case in point.

Yeah, your post is garbage and wrong. Read the link I gave you again.

Btw, your counter to the argument against your post is the post? Lol.

Yes, the median age is lower in India, my mistake. That would perfectly explain India's lower 'mortality' rate. But not Pakistans Higher mortality rate? Any explanation on that dear spin master.

Yeah, no. It does not explain India's lower mortality rate. Fudging the numbers does. Can't be creating imaginary targets and then attacking them, bud.

Second, no matter how bad your healthcare is, a country with such a young population should not have a higher mortality rate as compared to all countries in the region, including BD.

The paragons of transparency and not fudging the numbers? Great examples. Standing shoulder to shoulder, in the fight against Covid-19, with the likes of Zambia, Nigeria, Congo, and Ethiopia.

Third, which is exactly the reason why India is not sending its people to your country.

Thanks. Will definitely help reduce our numbers.

No country in the world is testing asymptomatic people just cuz.

(I hear UK is to ban entry from your country too,

You mean the same UK that half the world has/had banned travel to and from?

wonder why)

I'm just thinking out loud but maybe it's because the case numbers in Pakistan are increasing, as per the Pakistani Government's very transparent reports based on the testing they have performed?

Testing more people is exactly how it should work, when there is a local transmission, you lock down the place test more people and identify those containment zones.

Are you trying to quote back the "smart lockdown" that Pakistan basically invented? Lol. Or did someone on the Ganges come up with it 10,000 years ago?

I don't need to read your essays to put some simple points,

I understand. Reading disabilities are a serious issue, nothing to make fun of.

you have a lot of unknown infections, your test positivity rate is in double digits, your 'mortality' rate is higher and It's that simple.

Oh....well since you said it.

hence we don't want to send our people to your country.

And no one cares. Or trusts what India says, for that matter.

India finds containment zones, conduct random testing and if the positivity rate is above 20-30% those areas are marked containment zones and as much as people is given a PCR test.

No you don't, lol. Are there some cognitive disabilities at play here as well? Or is it a just a genetic predisposition to produce "facts" out of your behind?

So much for your 'testing scale', 'PCR testing', and 'accuracy of data' claims........But hey, the silver lining is that with so many unreported and false negative cases in India the actual mortality must be somewhere close to zero.

Wait a minute....

India has one of the world's lowest Covid-19 mortality rates. But the numbers don't tell the whole story

Is India missing COVID-19 deaths?

I guess we can't even trust your mortality rate. I for one am really surprised. Honest.

It is not impossibly low, it is at a moderate rate considering the age of the people which is at least 10-20 years lower than the countries with higher mortality rate. Is it that hard to comprehend?

No, no it's not. Around 10 articles provided above.......ask someone around you to read them out loud for you......

Yeah, totally, minutes after I post this and I was expecting it as the usual butthurt folks like you do.

Impressive, right? You post something stupid, say 'name-call' someone, another member reports it, and a mod responds. Btw, the fact that you are still here, on this thread, posting one hilarious lie after the other, while attempting those infantile passive-aggressive cues, obviously belies your claim.

Anyway, like I said, you flatter yourself. But if it helps your self-esteem then by all means. I'll help a brother out.

Also, I didn't address any person in PDF in the said post, rather mocked some rando who is not even in PDF. And totally, you wouldn't remember. :enjoy:

I actually don't need to remember given the technological advancements of today. You know, the same thing which enabled me to expose your barefaced lies in a couple of minutes?

You used the term "50 cent farmbot troll", which I'm pretty sure you already knew would get you warned. But hey, more ammo for lies. Let's not even talk about the two other active warnings you already had?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom