What's new

Sikh pilgrims cross the border

no actually, Pakistan can do whatever it damn-well pleases since those religious sites are in Pakistani soil....whether indian sikhs like it or not

however - they aren't a threat. They always leave teary-eyed when they board the buses and leave Pakistan for india. They are always well-received and they spend a lot of money shopping in Pakistan during their days or week long stay.

there's no NEED for us to ban them, unless war or some other major issue were to break out.....

there is some bad history with the Sikhs; but leave it in the history books. I dont think they are our enemies, we even have Sikh population of our own:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Sikhs' holiest shrine. Sikhs are our people and if they are prevented from visiting their holiest shrine, there will be war.

It's not that I wat a war. It's just that I know there will be a war if Sikhs are prevented from visiting Nankana Sahab.

When France banned Sikh turban, India protested in strong terms. When Indian envoy to UN was made to take of his turban at a US airport, India protested strongly.

Do you think India will sit tight if you prevented our Sikh brethren from visiting their holiest shrine?

India owes this to its Sikhs.

t56cya.jpg

That`s the only reason you love them?? not any humanity ground?? WOW

same reason why some of those people of yours claim to ''love'' Baluch or Sindhis :)

at least we have exposure to the Sikhs.....your exposure to Baluch or Sindhi Pakistanis (patriotic citizens of ours) is absolutely NILL.

same reason why some of those people of yours claim to ''love'' Baluch or Sindhis :)

at least we have exposure to the Sikhs.....your exposure to Baluch or Sindhi Pakistanis (patriotic citizens of ours) is absolutely NILL.

Yeah...but we do like the Sikhs...don't we ? Any decent person who comes to Pakistan is more than welcome ! Right...?

Yeah...but we do like the Sikhs...don't we ? Any decent person who comes to Pakistan is more than welcome ! Right...?

if they come as guests in our country, ABSOLUTELY

there's a reason Pakistanis around the world are praised for their hospitality towards guests....

if anything Pakistan has done more than enough to ensure Sikh pilgrims have the chance to visit the birthplace of their religion's founder Sikhs can easily get permits to visit Nankana Sahib so there is really no bad blood here thank you Pakistan and Pakistani people for allowing Sikhs to visit Nankana Sahib :Tup:

One of my best friends in Peshawar is Sikh.....

actually whenever im with my Sikh friends is when i start using abusive language. Never understood why :laugh:

''maa/pan'' etc.

I'm not a native Punjabi speaker but can speak it and understand it for the most part as i spent some years growing up in Lahore (once upon a time)

Most of the younger generation of Sikhs aren't even religious.

very true indeed i come from a Jat Sikh family myself but i have abandoned any sort of cultural or religious affiliation with Sikhism for western culture and agnosticism i just don't get religion and its rules we as human beings have our own personal choices and should live in all around harmony no matter what.... smoke all the weed you want drink all the booze you want why not? who are we to judge.

and u based ur conclusion on the entire generation of sikhs based on a few friends ...... just imagine if people in the world started using a few muslims to generate the entire picture of islam...grow up dude.....hatred wont take u anywhere

No hate, just observation. Sikhs aren't supposed to drink either, but they go clubbing, smoke and drink here in NYC. Most don't even go to Gurdawaras here. I mean the same can be said about Pakistani Muslims, but not to that extent. Even if a Pakistani doesn't pray regularly, or drinks, he will still go to Jumaa prayer.

No hate, just observation. Sikhs aren't supposed to drink either, but they go clubbing, smoke and drink here in NYC. Most don't even go to Gurdawaras here. I mean the same can be said about Pakistani Muslims, but not to that extent. Even if a Pakistani doesn't pray regularly, or drinks, he will still go to Jumaa prayer.

ive met Sikhs that were against smoking (even cigs) but they drink whisky as if it were their job :laugh:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom