What's new

SHOULD WE SPEND TWICE THE MONEY ON AMIR KHAN AND SRK MOVIES: BHAKT GIVING BAD NAME TO COUNTRY

Of course it makes me mad too.

Ohhh i think you are mad from birth.
Man works for 40 odd years in service of his country. He says one sentence and he's asked to leave.

false.
He is not in service of nation. he has made thousand as of crores. You abuse the person who is really in the service of Nation. You have never hesitated to abuse Indian prime minister with your loose words. You are talking here like a saint. Second nobody asked him to leave. He said he want to leave. We simply said pl do that. The problem is that he seem to backtracking. I wish he leave this country as soon as possible. You can also accompany him if you want. He is not the one to whom country will miss.

Ohhh i think you are mad from birth.

false.
He is not in service of nation. he has made thousand as of crores. You abuse the person who is really in the service of Nation. You have never hesitated to abuse Indian prime minister with your loose words. You are talking here like a saint. Second nobody asked him to leave. He said he want to leave. We simply said pl do that. The problem is that he seem to backtracking. I wish he leave this country as soon as possible. You can also accompany him if you want. He is not the one to whom country will miss.

Haven't I told you not to participate in intelligent discussions?

You have only proven yourself to be wrong.

How?
We are a victim of terrorism, dear.
Who created those terrorist? Have we Trained and send them? Are the hindus?
I hope he wins next elections too.
Thank you. You are a sober guy . You never talk loose in argument like most of your country man. Nice discussing with you. I leave for today. Have a nice day.

. Now we are responding that in a democratic way. What is wrong?
ignoring the problem and ganging up on anyone who says it is a problem is def wrong!

He can not speak this or we should kill him.
Actually you guys are saying he is not allowed to exercise his freedom to speak since he did he can go to Pakistan...Apparently we have a free speech policy according to shiv sena coz he keeps sending everyone speaking to Pakistan :woot:

Aamir Khan can go to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena

Aamir_security_263_2632771f.jpg

Security was increased at the residence of actor Aamir Khan following protests against his remarks. Photo: Vivek Bendre

Film star Aamir Khan found himself at the centre of a raging controversy on the issue of tolerance on Tuesday with saffron parties attacking him for stoking “fear” and telling him to “go to Pakistan” if he felt insecure in the country.

But parties at the other end of the spectrum defended the star actor, saying he was only reflecting the prevailing mood in India.

“He was a celebrated actor till now. But now it seems that we handed over milk to a snake. If he does not want to stay here, he can go to Pakistan,” Maharashtra Environment Minister and senior Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam said.

At an event in New Delhi on Monday, the actor said he was alarmed at the rise in intoleranceover the past six to eight months and his wife and film-maker, Kiran Rao, had wondered if they should relocate to another country.

“Kiran and I have lived all our lives in India. For the first time, she said should we move out of India? That’s a disastrous and big statement for Kiran to make to me. She fears for her child,” he said.

Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi said: “Instead of branding all those who question the government and Modiji [Prime Minister Narendra Modi] as unpatriotic, anti-national or motivated, the government should reach out to people and understand what’s disturbing them.”

Aamir Khan can go to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena - The Hindu

And for pointing the rise of intolerance he was called "intolerant" to intolerance :unsure:

I wonder how many of them are doing this for a public stunt or entering politics?!

Bollywood celebrities slam Aamir over ‘intolerance’ remarks

Celebrities_combo_2632461f.jpg

(Clockwise from bottom left): Actors Paresh Rawal, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Kher and director-producer Ram Gopal Varma.

"When did ’Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’ for you" ask industry colleagues.
Bollywood celebrities Anupam Kher, Ramgopal Varma and Raveena Tandon have criticised Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan for his intolerance remarks.

The 50-year-old actor had provoked sharp reactions on Twitter with his industry colleagues asking “When did ’Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’ for you“.

The PK star, during an appearance at an award function last evening in the national capital, had said he has been “alarmed” by a number of incidents and his wife Kiran Rao even suggested that they should leave the country.

Kher, who shared screen space with Aamir in Dil, Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin among others, hit out at him saying, “India has made him what he is”.

“Dear @aamir_khan. Did you ask Kiran which country would she like to move out to? Did you tell her that this country has made you AAMIR KHAN. Did you tell Kiran that you have lived through more worse times in this country but you never thought of moving out,” he posted on Twitter.

Taking a dig at Aamir’s ‘Atithi Devo Bhavah’ campaign and his popular TV show “Satyamev Jayate”, Kher added, “Dear @aamir_khan. When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’ for you? Only in the last 7—8 months? #AtithiDevoBhavah.

“#SatyamevaJayate you talked about evil practices but gave Hope. So even in ‘Intolerant’ times you need to spread Hope not Fear.”

Varma, who directed Aamir in Rangeela, wrote, “Some celebs complaining about Intolerance should be the last ones to complain because they became celebs in a so called intolerant country.

“Compared to any country India is the most tolerant and if some people are unhappy here also they should tell which country they will go to.”

Rishi Kapoor wrote, “Mr & Mrs Aamir Khan. When things are going wrong and the system needs correction, repair it, mend it. Don’t run away from it. That is Heroism!”

Actor Paresh Rawal said if Aamir believes it is his “motherland then he will never talk about leaving it“.

“Aamir is a fighter so he should not leave but change the situation in the country! jeena yahan marna yahan! A true patriot will not run away and leave his motherland behind in turmoil or in troubled times (if any )... Don’t escape — build it...,” Rawal, who acted with him in Andaz Apna Apna and Akele Hum Akele Tum, posted.

Raveena Tandon, without taking Aamir’s name, tweeted, “Guess all those who did not want pm Modi to become PM, want 2 bring this govt down... sadly becoz of politics, they are shaming country.

Really — have the guts to say it openly, instead of dragging the whole country’s image down, I don’t have a problem with any form of protest. But when it comes to respecting your nation and what it has done for you ?? Before that ask yourself..What have you done for the nation?,” she tweeted.

Bollywood celebrities criticise Aamir over ‘intolerance’ remarks - The Hindu

Now those who voice out are being take their fame as a gratitude from the indians not their talent :tsk:

What have you done for the nation? ERMMM....put it on the screen at world level with their acting? Oh no wait it was the indians making them famous...right....

Hi Friends,

We listened to the statements of various sadhus and babas recently asking everone to go to Pakstan. They can be called anti national and they are certainly bring bad fame to country and most important of all is that they are false charlatans using relegion. The whole world is getting radicalized but bhakt will do even worse. India continues to retain a tolerant soul despite efforts by Bhakt to change it. These celebrates are using their fame, money and love from country to keep it that way. Bhakt will call everything and anything an to insult country. Only Beef ban and vedic spaceship etc. are not insult. Their loyalty is more for RSS and less for country.

I have a simple question. Can we spend twice the amount for the two khans? They have brought a lot of glory to the while bhakt contribution to country is Zero. We have to take a principle stand. Spend twice as much on their movies, their Programs and the goods they advertise for having the guts to stand up for what they think is true, whether you agree with them or not. As an example- some one told snap deal that we shall cancel all the deals with you if you keep Amir as your Brand ambassador. So Amir has taken this stand despite material loss to him and we need to show we stand with him

I have decided that I am not going to watch EVERY SINGLE movie of Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan ( :cray: the sacrifices you make for the country) in theater. If they have the right to express their (honest) Opinion than we too should have no right to boycott them. And from now on I if I have a choice I WILL BUY ONLY THOSE PRODUCTS ENDORSED BY THEM. I urge you to do the same.

And @HariPrasad FU....
Excellent idea. One step closer to the inevitable civil war. Polarization.

Loving the overreaction by the Indian public. Amir Khan, Sharukh Khan can have an opinion, like anyone else. If they feel there is growing intolerance, what's wrong with it? We have number of people who openly say these things. We have actors condemning recent attacks on factory, and making mention of intolerance and etc, etc. You don't see us loosing our minds. Is the truth really that hard to swallow? Grow up people.
note: it is not us(Pakistanis) saying these things.
@jamahir ...
True in a way.

We are not used to the barrage of intolerance. :D

He has the right to have an opinion, right? you guys are overreacting...
No, the media is. We are just having a discussion. Except for SS, nobody asked him to go to Pakistan. :P
And Indians overreact. Even Amir does. :)

@MilSpec @HariPrasad and you also said he should go to Pakistan.
This is what happens when intellectual bankruptcy runs wild. Show me an instance when I said anyone should go to Pakistan.
For the last time, in reference to Amir Khan's comment, my response was quite simple. If he genuinely thinks there is a security threat to him and his family posed by the current government - then he should do what is best for his family. No one is stopping him from leaving to destination of his choice.

Paresh Rawal, Ram Gopal Verma, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Keher, are all wrong - We should be taking our cues from likes of Mani Shankar Aiyer and his likes. They are the only ones who have there finger on the pulse of nation and there electoral mandate clearly show that. Oh Wait.

This is what happens when intellectual bankruptcy runs wild. Show me an instance when I said anyone should go to Pakistan.
For the last time, in reference to Amir Khan's comment, my response was quite simple. If he genuinely thinks there is a security threat to him and his family posed by the current government - then he should do what is best for his family. No one is stopping him from leaving to destination of his choice.

Paresh Rawal, Ram Gopal Verma, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Keher, are all wrong - We should be taking our cues from likes of Mani Shankar Aiyer and his likes. They are the only ones who have there finger on the pulse of nation and there electoral mandate clearly show that. Oh Wait.

This is what happens when intellectual bankruptcy goes wild. Paresh Rawal, Ram Gopal Verma, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Keher, are all non muslims. And somehow saying Amir is wrong because you don't like something that Mani Shankar Aiyer said is supposed to be intellectually sound.

This is what happens when intellectual bankruptcy goes wild. Paresh Rawal, Ram Gopal Verma, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Keher, are all non muslims. And somehow saying Amir is wrong because you don't like something that Mani Shankar Aiyer said is supposed to be intellectually sound.
dont be a retard, show me one instance that I asked anyone to go to Pakistan as you claimed.

He has the right to have an opinion, right? you guys are overreacting...
Who is over-reacting.
If there is a section of society that feels that the government is posing a security risk to them and there family, they still have the freedom to go where ever they want.
If there is a section that want's to criticize the government- they can do so, no one is kicking them out of the country or putting them in Jail.
Today the torch bearers of tolerance were the same bunch who imposed emergency in the country stiffing dissent and political voice. There was no intolerance back then.

Yes, P.M modi should have spoken up against the non-sense that is going on out an end to this. and also kicked the loudmouths in his party in the nuts.

dont be a retard, show me one instance that I asked anyone to go to Pakistan as you claimed.

In every single post you have followed the exact same pattern:

no one is stopping him from going anywhere he wants where wants to
what he says is wrong and discredit him - look at what raveena tendon says/ no outrage on other issues etc. etc.

both arguments add up to asking him to leave.

You must be retarded if you're discrediting him on the basis what Anupam Kher (Wife a BJP MP) and Raveena Tandon says. Why not ask the Sunnis of Paksitan if Ahmadis should feel insecure there then?

Who is over-reacting.

Part-1

If there is a section of society that feels that the government is posing a security risk to them and there family, they still have the freedom to go where ever they want.
If there is a section that want's to criticize the government- they can do so, no one is kicking them out of the country or putting them in Jail.

Part-2

Today the torch bearers of tolerance were the same bunch who imposed emergency in the country stiffing dissent and political voice. There was no intolerance back then.

Yes, P.M modi should have spoken up against the non-sense that is going on out an end to this. and also kicked the loudmouths in his party in the nuts.

Thus proven

In every single post you have followed the exact same pattern:

no one is stopping him from going anywhere he wants where wants to
what he says is wrong and discredit him - look at what raveena tendon says/ no outrage on other issues etc. etc.

both arguments add up to asking him to leave.

You must be retarded if you're discrediting him on the basis what Anupam Kher (Wife a BJP MP) and Raveena Tandon says. Why not ask the Sunnis of Paksitan if Ahmadis should feel insecure there then?

Thus proven
wow, you really are dumb.

I stand by what I said, as I have since this discussion began, If you need to pee, you should.

That doesn't mean I am asking you to pee in the neighbors garden.

wow, you really are dumb.

I stand by what I said, as I have since this discussion began, If you need to pee, you should.

That doesn't mean I am asking you to pee in the neighbors garden.

wow you're really the dumbest I've seen till now. No reference to the fault that was pointed out but lots of peeing examples.

Back
Top Bottom