What's new

SHOULD WE SPEND TWICE THE MONEY ON AMIR KHAN AND SRK MOVIES: BHAKT GIVING BAD NAME TO COUNTRY

Traitor is definately worse than asking them to go to pakistan. You try to down paly the comments of Pakistani Hawk by draeing false anology and making nonsense statement like this.

I am talking about what an ordinary Muslim in India goes through. Beaten by a cop for being a Muslim, not getting a flat or something, etc, etc.... What has he said that is so hurting anyway?

Why should we answer a hypothetical question. I have never seen any person being beaten just for being a Muslim. If you really want to know what Indian Muslims think here in India, Just google Maulana madni interview just couple of days back. He said that we are Indian by choice. We had a chance to Migrate and we choose to stay here. There is no other place in the world better than india for Muslims to live in. Just watch yourself.

Why should we answer a hypothetical question. I have never seen any person being beaten just for being a Muslim. If you really want to know what Indian Muslims think here in India, Just google Maulana madni interview just couple of days back. He said that we are Indian by choice. We had a chance to Migrate and we choose to stay here. There is no other place in the world better than india for Muslims to live in. Just watch yourself.
Why living under a delusion? check the dates please, it is quite recent. Many such examples. I can provide other sources. Again what did Amir Khan say that is so hurting? or was it Sharukh Khan?
Mumbai policemen thrash Muslim youths, tell them to ‘go back to Pakistan’ | The Indian Express

There is no other place in the world better than india for Muslims to live in
If that was the case Pakistan would never have been formed.
regards

Why living under a delusion? check the dates please, it is quite recent. Many such examples. I can provide other sources. Again what did Amir Khan say that is so hurting? or was it Sharukh Khan?
Mumbai policemen thrash Muslim youths, tell them to ‘go back to Pakistan’ | The Indian Express

regards

That's not common. Pronlem is not tha india is intolerant, but that bhakt like @HariPrasad being of low IQ want to introduce intolerance to make India Hindu Rashtra.

SO what do you expect??? In a country of 127 crore people can't such isolated incident happen? In kashmir , Muslims have killed thousands of Hindus and cleansed them from Kashmir. That reflects the true character of Muslims and not the isolated incident. Had Hindu attacked similar to Islamist attack happened in Bombay had happened in in Lahore or Karachi, you guys would not left a single Hindu alive in your whole country. It is we Hindus who tolerate all this Islamic terror and still allow Muslims to live here peacefully and prosper.

regards

Intolerance is the characteristic of Muslim. Forget about Pakistan but tell us why Bangladesh was formed when there were only UMMAH and there were no kafir Hindus.

That's not common. Pronlem is not tha india is intolerant, but that bhakt like @HariPrasad being of low IQ want to introduce intolerance to make India Hindu Rashtra.

It seems that you have became more mentally unstable after changing the locality. It seems that choosing new masters have not helped

Don't know about that bhakt but chutiya OP giving bad name even to chutiyas!

KYO be chutiye @Guynextdoor2 ek member ka post acha nhi lga to pura thread khol diya? Ab tera TOLERANCE kha gya haramkhor

. It is we Hindus who tolerate all this Islamic terror and still allow Muslims to live here peacefully and prosper.
The most retarded logic ever applied. There was a suicide bomb in a church in Lahore(can't remember the name), after which Christian mob killed two Muslims, they were innocent. Plus, with a huge number of Muslims you cannot get rid of them.
In kashmir , Muslims have killed thousands of Hindus and cleansed them from Kashmir
Different case. They wanted t get rid of the occupying force. Personally condemn their act, but it is a two way street, do look at what your forces have done in reply.
Intolerance is the characteristic of Muslim. Forget about Pakistan but tell us why Bangladesh was formed when there were only UMMAH and there were no kafir Hindus.
Intolerance created Bangladesh. Then again did it acceded back with India?
People asking them to go to Pakistan is what makes me mad.

The most retarded logic ever applied. There was a suicide bomb in a church in Lahore(can't remember the name), after which Christian mob killed two Muslims, they were innocent. Plus, with a huge number of Muslims you cannot get rid of them.

Talk about how you managed to reduce Hindus from 21% in 1947 to 1% in 68 years. That will reflect the true charecter and not the isolated incident.
Different case. They wanted t get rid of the occupying force. Personally condemn their act, but it is a two way street, do look at what your forces have done in reply.

So you accept that if Muslims want to get rid of occupied forces, they have the right to kill other people. I wish you will appreciate the same if Baluchs does same with Pakistani army. Our army has not killed any single innocent. Even today many of them helps terrorist but army do not kill them. Infact it is the easiest way to do and we can replicate what Pakistani army does in Baluchistan but there is a difference.

No they can not because I say that they are Muslim Majority nation. They can break and not integrate.

What is wrong in that if they support our enemy on the dead bodies of our soldiers. It is always better to ask them to go to Pakistan rather than declaring them Wajib ul qutla.

Talk about how you managed to reduce Hindus from 21% in 1947 to 1% in 68 years. That will reflect the true charecter and not the isolated incident.
Migration, growing Muslim population....If you have documented proof of anything otherwise, kindly share.
they have the right to kill other people.
I thought i made it quite clear:
Personally condemn their act
Infact it is the easiest way to do and we can replicate what Pakistani army does in Baluchistan but there is a difference.
Last i checked insurgents were laying out arms in Balochistan, sad case. Bitter pill to swallow for some.
What is wrong in that if they support our enemy on the dead bodies of our soldiers. It is always better to ask them to go to Pakistan rather than declaring them Wajib ul qutla.
I can only pray for you people. Abki bar, aur agli bar Modi sarkar, Modi sarkar...

Of course it makes me mad too. Man works for 40 odd years in service of his country. He says one sentence and he's asked to leave.

Migration, growing Muslim population....If you have documented proof of anything otherwise, kindly share.

Borders are sealed form 1965. How did such a large migration took place. Recently there was a news in PDF that Hidus growth rate is more in Pakistan than Muslims so what you are saying is false.
I thought i made it quite clear:
Not you but subcontinent muslims have made it very clear what they will do to others if they are in Majority.

Last i checked insurgents were laying out arms in Balochistan, sad case. Bitter pill to swallow for some.

There are 700 young children are missing in Afghanistan and many leaders are eliminated. There are very horrible stories of Baluchistan are available on you tube. Yes they are of Pakistani media itself.

I can only pray for you people. Abki bar, aur agli bar Modi sarkar, Modi sarkar...

Thanks for that. Many indian Muslims also pray for Modi Sarkar, Particularly Ahemadias shias and minority Muslims. They know that if there is any one who can save them from wrath of Sunnis than he is Modi and Nobody else.

Borders are sealed form 1965. How did such a large migration took place. Recently there was a news in PDF that Hidus growth rate is more in Pakistan than Muslims so what you are saying is false.
You have only proven yourself to be wrong.
There are 700 young children are missing in Afghanistan and many leaders are eliminated. There are very horrible stories of Baluchistan are available on you tube. Yes they are of Pakistani media itself.
We are a victim of terrorism, dear.
Thanks for that. Many indian Muslims also pray for Modi Sarkar, Particularly Ahemadias shias and minority Muslims. They know that if there is any one who can save them from wrath of Sunnis than he is Modi and Nobody else.
I hope he wins next elections too.

Back
Top Bottom