What's new

SHOULD WE SPEND TWICE THE MONEY ON AMIR KHAN AND SRK MOVIES: BHAKT GIVING BAD NAME TO COUNTRY

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Friends,

We listened to the statements of various sadhus and babas recently asking everone to go to Pakstan. They can be called anti national and they are certainly bring bad fame to country and most important of all is that they are false charlatans using relegion. The whole world is getting radicalized but bhakt will do even worse. India continues to retain a tolerant soul despite efforts by Bhakt to change it. These celebrates are using their fame, money and love from country to keep it that way. Bhakt will call everything and anything an to insult country. Only Beef ban and vedic spaceship etc. are not insult. Their loyalty is more for RSS and less for country.

I have a simple question. Can we spend twice the amount for the two khans? They have brought a lot of glory to the while bhakt contribution to country is Zero. We have to take a principle stand. Spend twice as much on their movies, their Programs and the goods they advertise for having the guts to stand up for what they think is true, whether you agree with them or not. As an example- some one told snap deal that we shall cancel all the deals with you if you keep Amir as your Brand ambassador. So Amir has taken this stand despite material loss to him and we need to show we stand with him

I have decided that I am not going to watch EVERY SINGLE movie of Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan ( :cray: the sacrifices you make for the country) in theater. If they have the right to express their (honest) Opinion than we too should have no right to boycott them. And from now on I if I have a choice I WILL BUY ONLY THOSE PRODUCTS ENDORSED BY THEM. I urge you to do the same.

And @HariPrasad FU....

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

We listened to the statements of various sadhus and babas recently asking everone to go to Pakstan. They can be called anti national and they are certainly bring bad fame to country and most important of all is that they are false charlatans using relegion. The whole world is getting radicalized but bhakt will do even worse. India continues to retain a tolerant soul despite efforts by Bhakt to change it. These celebrates are using their fame, money and love from country to keep it that way. Bhakt will call everything and anything an to insult country. Only Beef ban and vedic spaceship etc. are not insult. Their loyalty is more for RSS and less for country.

I have a simple question. Can we spend twice the amount for the two khans? They have brought a lot of glory to the while bhakt contribution to country is Zero. We have to take a principle stand. Spend twice as much on their movies, their Programs and the goods they advertise for having the guts to stand up for what they think is true, whether you agree with them or not. As an example- some one told snap deal that we shall cancel all the deals with you if you keep Amir as your Brand ambassador. So Amir has taken this stand despite material loss to him and we need to show we stand with him

I have decided that I am not going to watch EVERY SINGLE movie of Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan :-)cry: the sacrifices you make for the country) in theater. If they have the right to express their (honest) Opinion than we too should have no right to boycott them. And from now on I if I have a choice I WILL BUY ONLY THOSE PRODUCTS ENDORSED BY THEM. I urge you to do the same.

And @HariPrasad FU....

jeevan.jpg

Aaptards please also pay twice the money for the product bought on Snapdeal !

If we recover all the money BJP has swindled in scams we'll get all products at half the rate everywhere. Or maybe if we get 15 lacs in bank account too. Oh wait, that was only jumla....

If we recover all the money BJP has swindled in scams we'll get all products at half the rate everywhere. Or maybe if we get 15 lacs in bank account too. Oh wait, that was only jumla....
yes. of course !

The very same radical Hindus cannot see any problem with thousands of intolerant terrorist organizations spreading hatred against Muslims and Christians. They have big problem when somebody, film stars or journalists or others opine about the growing Hindutva radicalism and intolerance. Their hatred against Unbelievers is the first stone laid for the realization of Hindu Rashtra, which will not have any minorities, just like the nazi Germany Hitler has envisaged - without Jews and non-Aryans.
I hope these terrorists fail in brainwashing commoners in south India, at least. Already, Tulunad region fell for RSS brainwashing, which is shocking. Now, That place once prosperous seems to be a war ground of Hindus and Muslims. The thing Sanghi wants to happen.

Hi Friends,

I have decided that I am not going to watch EVERY SINGLE movie of Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan :-)cry: the sacrifices you make for the country) in theater. If they have the right to express their (honest) Opinion than we too should have no right to boycott them. And from now on I if I have a choice I WILL BUY ONLY THOSE PRODUCTS ENDORSED BY THEM. I urge you to do the same.

And @HariPrasad FU....
Even if there are some intolerant elements in the society Indian society has many more sane voices who are ready to step up and asks these radical goons to go to hell. Indian Hindus and Muslims prefers peace and prosperity.
We hate Shadhvi Prachi, Adityanath, Shiv Sena and there manoeuvres but we also hates congressis arse lickers who have looted this country by installing the fear of Hindus and the upper castes among the Muslims.

Even if there are some intolerant elements in the society Indian society has many more sane voices who are ready to step up and asks these radical goons to go to hell. Indian Hindus and Muslims prefers peace and prosperity.
We hate Shadhvi Prachi, Adityanath, Shiv Sena and there manoeuvres but we also hates congressis arse lickers who have looted this country by installing the fear of Hindus and the upper castes among the Muslims.

You're taking that for granted. It is when persecution of free speech starts that the road to perdition starts. Sure I give the right to people to think that maybe he's too sensitive. But no one has the right to say that he cannot say what he feels. And that is what the right wingers are trying to do- man says something and they're trying to cut off his income, isolate him and asking him to move to Pakistan and so on. It is the best example you can see- he is right, there is rising intolerance in this country as proven by the reaction he has got.

Back
Top Bottom