Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong in the name Pakistan, even i love that name. My point is that indians are trying to steal our history of IVC & claiming it as theirs & we Pakistanis must act to halt their moves otherwise they can pose themselves as victims & Pakistanis as foreign aggressors who occupy their land. We Pakistanis must show the world that IVC belongs to Pakistan.

Isn't Kashmir more important than IVC? India has also 'stolen' Kashmir.

I say rename 'Pakistan' to 'South Kashmir'.

Nothing wrong in the name Pakistan, even i love that name. My point is that indians are trying to steal our history of IVC & claiming it as theirs & we Pakistanis must act to halt their moves otherwise they can pose themselves as victims & Pakistanis as foreign aggressors who occupy their land. We Pakistanis must show the world that IVC belongs to Pakistan.

The Best thing to do is use social media and video website like youtube to spread mass information about Pakistan as much as possible.

Indus Valley Civilization is Pakistani, not indian!

indus.jpg

INDUS.GIF

You can also rename your country to 'Kashmiri water' or 'Indus Water' since you claim that India is also stealing your water.

what a stupid non sense idea....its the name of our identity not a baby name.....

@Desert Fox, stop claiming Mughals and we will stop claiming IVC.

Pakistan is very long name and bad pronounce for some people to say it. Why not make it short name? i.e China, Russia, India, USA, Canada, Australia, Greece, British, etc. I prefer something related to strong powerful name.

My voice is getting tired of saying this word, Pa-kiss-tan. If you change name, then change flag too, long process.

Man, aren't you insecure.......GF dumped you??
The IVC was the cradle of our civilisation, from where we got the name hindu and hindustan...........
And either you are a hindu descendant ,cause only they lived in IVC ,which affirms that Pakistan is a recent idea and no such state or concept existed before 1920's
or
you are the descendant of a muslim invader and are not a convert, which takes away you'r right to IVC.....
CHOOSE

Dude IVC belongs to Mohajirs [from UP, Bihar] as much it belongs to Tamils, Telegus,. Infact we people have a far more authentic claim due to the common Dravidian language of IVC.

So stop saying "our", "we". I can atleast understand a Sindhi, or a Punjabi saying that. But a migrant from UP,Bihar ? :disagree:

I'm Pakistani first, it is my identity in the world. Muhajir/Migrant/Urduspeaker/Karachiti comes later. First i will protect the interst of Pakistan.

Dude IVC belongs to Mohajirs [from UP, Bihar] as much it belongs to Tamils, Telegus,. Infact we people have a far more authentic claim due to the common Dravidian language of IVC.

So stop saying "our", "we". I can atleast understand a Sindhi, or a Punjabi saying that. But a migrant from UP,Bihar ? :disagree:

I'm Pakistani first, it is my identity in the world. Muhajir/Migrant/Urduspeaker/Karachiti comes later. First i will protect the interst of Pakistan.

Man, aren't you insecure.......GF dumped you??
The IVC was the cradle of our civilisation, from where we got the name hindu and hindustan...........
And either you are a hindu descendant ,cause only they lived in IVC ,which affirms that Pakistan is a recent idea and no such state or concept existed before 1920's
or
you are the descendant of a muslim invader and are not a convert, which takes away you'r right to IVC.....
CHOOSE

india never existed before 1947. india is a recent phenomena. Before 1947 there was british occupation and before that there were independent princely states. No such thing as india.

And you can claim everything that happened in Pakistan after 47. But you have much less claim to IVC than even a Tamil or Telegu. So stop saying "we", "ours" etc.

What does your ancestors from Bihar have to do with IVC [this I am not asking, but our very own Pakistani members] ?

Atleast I as a Tamil can claim linguistic links to it.

bharatis despise Mughals and other Islamic invaders. Pakistanis don't despise the IVC.
We don't despise the Indo-greco Empire.........doesn't mean we start claiming it......

And Indians do not despise any Mughal, except perhaps Aurangzeb, who was very anti-hindu and whose suscpicions of his sons lead to incompetent rulers and eventual ruin and decay of the economically rich Hindustan......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom