What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
Oh so ur just copying us. Well let us do that for whole india then n u do it fr pak.
You did that partially way back in 2008 we are actually really late to the party and we have blocked the channels and dramas
In the past out industry was weak but now it can sustain itself with ease no major channel is facing crisis over it

LOL those 80 votes against this poll are all of Indians
I was one of them i believed in tit for tat policy in the past but after ban by Zee Zindagi my views became more rigid if they are going for a ban so should we and the ban is successful

I Vote YES you can see it why

LOL, I loved how the Aga Khan defended Pakistan.

THe Indian interviewer was verbally slapped on the face.

What an a$$hole the Indian interviewer is.

lol, angry muslims come from Pakistan?

Indian Muslims were slaughtered in Gujarat in 2002.

Dont teach us stupid Indian about being angry.

All indian channels and contents should be strictly banned.... it is an alien culture and does not suit or match to our culture....

All indian channels and contents should be strictly banned.... it is an alien culture and does not suit or match to our culture....

Your country and people are free to do what they wish.

But your people flock to Bollywood movies globally dance in wedding to indian songs

I'm not sure your own indengious industry or talent is talented enough or attractive enough for you average Pakistani who does not care for politics too much

I think they find the indian culture to be far superior to their own as far as entertainment goes anyway

Your country and people are free to do what they wish.

But your people flock to Bollywood movies globally dance in wedding to indian songs

I'm not sure your own indengious industry or talent is talented enough or attractive enough for you average Pakistani who does not care for politics too much

I think they find the indian culture to be far superior to their own as far as entertainment goes anyway
I dont think there is something superior thing in your culture... What is there except nudity and vulgarity.... The nudity and vulgarity as is shown in your movies is also not the indian culture.... Even majority indian people do not own it as their culture.... Vulgarity where there is exhibited neither I support nor average people like it.... If you people or country want to accept the nudity as own culture then you are absolutely free....

Yeeees!!

Pakistan should cut off all ties with India - Diplomatic, Economic, Cultural, Sports, Arts, Entertainment etc.

All non-Muslims (including ahmadiyyas) should also be kicked out to India.

Yeeees!!

Pakistan should cut off all ties with India - Diplomatic, Economic, Cultural, Sports, Arts, Entertainment etc.

All non-Muslims (including ahmadiyyas) should also be kicked out to India.
would-you-like-some-milk-with-those-brownie-points-7aa36.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom