What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
Didn't vote, as instructed. But I'm sure you will be pirating a lot.
And watching Turkish stuff will actually modernise you faster, just like hollywood does to us.

There should be no ban, people should have the choice to watch whatever pleases them. I dont understand this concept of banning stuff. Also indian content display would create competitiveness in Pakistani media, thus improving quality in the longer run. Not long ago Star plus drama's were seen in every Pakistani home, now they have been entirely replaced by Pakistani serials, simply because of quality of work.
Same goes for music industry. Pakistan is way behind India when it comes to bollywood, but they are on the right track.

For years there wer indian shows in Pakistan.
They didnt help us in any way except an increased slow indoctination and corruption of a national identity in Pakistanis. Increased divorced rates and general kutt khana in Pakistani societies.
There should be no ban, people should have the choice to watch whatever pleases them. I dont understand this concept of banning stuff. Also indian content display would create competitiveness in Pakistani media, thus improving quality in the longer run. Not long ago Star plus drama's were seen in every Pakistani home, now they have been entirely replaced by Pakistani serials, simply because of quality of work.
Same goes for music industry. Pakistan is way behind India when it comes to bollywood, but they are on the right track.

Please do complete ban.
We are adopting their vulgar accent and culture. Our new generation doesn't know how to speak clean and crystal clear Urdu.
The TV media industry is totally destroyed, an industry that used to produce top class dramas, nowadays only has several topics : marriage, divorce, saas babu, baby boy, black magic that's it.
They are giving such a bad narrative, showing women as weak, stupid, majboor.
They are instilling the false ideas of our society in youth and women.
No innovation, no story making, nothing.
Even this new wave of filmmakers too are wanna be's who just want to copy anything Bollywood. Doesn't Bollywood make you sick.
Their cheap dialogs, ugly actors and most of all disgusting accent and songs. Don't that disgust you.
Our industry should have chosen the path of western or Iranian cinema, instead our industry desperately wanted to be cheap Bollywood rip offs.
Are we so lost that we cannot make our ads. Since nawaz sheriff became our Prime Minister , he allowed Pakistani companies to make their ads from India if they like. They have destroyed our ad industry too. Now in every ad you see a ugly Indian, talking in ugly Indian accent about pakistani things. Doesn't that disgust you.

We must know one thing for sure , for whoever is incharge of this country (government certainly is too busy among themselves, to save their corruption) we need a very story media industry. Government can channel new narratives through media. Pakistan is a very primitive society, people are still living in stone ages, they hate change and innovation. They hate new ideas. They hate new ideas even if the ideas are right. we need to change their narrative. Media can also help government propel it's agenda. Help unify the culture.
We need a strong film and TV and fashion industry.
Right now our fashion and TV industry and film industry, are just being run by some families. Only their family members, brothers and sisters work in media, Or the old horses who never wanted to retire.
No new talent has been introduced.
No new topic was introduced.
Nothing , nothing, simply no innovation.
How dumb cab we be as a nation.
You still can take out old ptv classics with cheap sets and budget. But their dialogs, Story, Dialog dilevery, acting , every thing Is beyond excellent.
They work hard in script, accent , acting not like nowadays they only work on weeping and stupidity.

Last edited:
Please do complete ban.
We are adopting their vulgar accent and culture. Our new generation doesn't know how to speak clean and crystal clear Urdu.
The TV media industry is totally destroyed, an industry that used to produce top class dramas, nowadays only has several topics : marriage, divorce, saas babu, baby boy, black magic that's it.
They are giving such a bad narrative, showing women as weak, stupid, majboor.
They are instilling the false ideas of our society in youth and women.
No innovation, no story making, nothing.
Even this new wave of filmmakers too are wanna be's who just want to copy anything Bollywood. Doesn't Bollywood make you sick.
Their cheap dialogs, ugly actors and most of all disgusting accent and songs. Don't that disgust you.
Our industry should have chosen the path of western or Iranian cinema, instead our industry desperately wanted to be cheap Bollywood rip offs.
Are we so lost that we cannot make our ads. Since nawaz sheriff became our Prime Minister , he allowed Pakistani companies to make their ads from India if they like. They have destroyed our ad industry too. Now in every ad you see a ugly Indian, talking in ugly Indian accent about pakistani things. Doesn't that disgust you.

We must know one thing for sure , for whoever is incharge of this country (government certainly is too busy among themselves, to save their corruption) we need a very story media industry. Government can channel new narratives through media. Pakistan is a very primitive society, people are still living in stone ages, they hate change and innovation. They hate new ideas. They hate new ideas even if the ideas are right. we need to change their narrative. Media can also help government propel it's agenda. Help unify the culture.
We need a strong film and TV and fashion industry.
Right now our fashion and TV industry and film industry, are just being run by some families. Only their family members, brothers and sisters work in media, Or the old horses who never wanted to retire.
No new talent has been introduced.
No new topic was introduced.
Nothing , nothing, simply no innovation.
How dumb cab we be as a nation.
You still can take out old ptv classics with cheap sets and budget. But their dialogs, Story, Dialog dilevery, acting , every thing Is beyond excellent.
They work hard in script, accent , acting not like nowadays they only work on weeping and stupidity.
I never watch bollywood crap. In fact I boycott Bollywood.

I wish our actors would go to Middle East and Chinese drama studios.

I never watch bollywood crap. In fact I boycott Bollywood.

I wish our actors would go to Middle East and Chinese drama studios.
Well friend you like me and a handful others may dislike it.
But look at the masses, the other 98 percent love them. I am so sad that my nation has sunk so low in taste and quality.
Our nation is no longer producing the great posts, writers, philosophers, thinkers.
Our nation is the worst stage in the history.

Why do you want pakistan to go to Middle East or China? This is also a thinking nowadays Pakistani's are developing to not do things ourselves and always ask/beg for help .
Don't you see... How in old times with no good cameras , no expensive sets, not expensive instruments and we still produce the best drama, the best music and the best comedy. We produce something of substance. There used to be great writers, there used to great poets and musicians. Budget was no problem to them. They produce quality from whatever they have.
Look at our novelist now, all they write is housewives tale.
Look at our poets now, they have turned into cheap romantics or comedians.
Look at our drama industry, all dramas are based on saas, marriage, divorce and childern. They are glorifying the bad habits of our society and instilling people to accept them as it is and not to fight what is right.
Our films wanna bees follow Bollywood path.
Sadly it is kind of a death of culture when it's poets , writers die.

Well friend you like me and a handful others may dislike it.
But look at the masses, the other 98 percent love them. I am so sad that my nation has sunk so low in taste and quality.
Our nation is no longer producing the great posts, writers, philosophers, thinkers.
Our nation is the worst stage in the history.

Why do you want pakistan to go to Middle East or China? This is also a thinking nowadays Pakistani's are developing to not do things ourselves and always ask/beg for help .
Don't you see... How in old times with no good cameras , no expensive sets, not expensive instruments and we still produce the best drama, the best music and the best comedy. We produce something of substance. There used to be great writers, there used to great poets and musicians. Budget was no problem to them. They produce quality from whatever they have.
Look at our novelist now, all they write is housewives tale.
Look at our poets now, they have turned into cheap romantics or comedians.
Look at our drama industry, all dramas are based on saas, marriage, divorce and childern. They are glorifying the bad habits of our society and instilling people to accept them as it is and not to fight what is right.
Our films wanna bees follow Bollywood path.
Sadly it is kind of a death of culture when it's poets , writers die.
Pakistan should have an independent movie industry.
We should not follow Hollywood or bollywood.

We need our unique style.

I never watch bollywood crap neither does my family or my friends.

Secondly actually 99% Pakistanis hate bollywood crap.

Well a new Pakistani movie came out called Verna.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom