What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
Then Pakistan should regulate the internet like the Chinese do.
goverments are slow and inefficient, where there is a will for people to watch movies there will always be a way for them to circumvent government regulations

goverments are slow and inefficient, where there is a will for people to watch movies there will always be a way for them to circumvent government regulations
That is just your opinion.

I say ban all Indian films and media in Pakistan.

End if discussion. Do whatever it takes.

That is just your opinion.

I say ban all Indian films and media in Pakistan.

End if discussion. Do whatever it takes.
you can stop watching all indian films, but t
here
are going to be people who will use

vpns to circumvent the ban

you can stop watching all indian films, but t
here
are going to be people who will use

vpns to circumvent the ban
All my friends and country men hate India, why would they want to watch Indian films???

Grow up.

Who would watch Indian/Pakistani BS cinema once they discover good Western shows?

Who would watch Indian/Pakistani BS cinema once they discover good Western shows?

This is a 5 year old thread and we are still discussing this issue. No closure like Mumbai's trial. No will because of vested interests.

Nowadays Pakistani songs, films, dramas are all outclass and meaningful with a lot of new content and great stuff. Frankly my household members now watch all Pakistani, hardly any Indian made up masala.

Indian media should not only be banned, govt, awam should start a strict process of eliminating all previous Indian stuff from Pakistani markets.

indian films run legally in pakistani multiplex cinemas , songs are played even in political party jalsas , weddings , functions , books are launched in both countries , it meens there is crowd in both countries who are watching listening and reading all forms of contents from both countries .

This is an opinion poll ONLY for Pakistanis on PDF.

Do you agree or disagree that there needs to be a Total Ban on the Indian media content on Pakistani screens? - There also needs to be strict financial penalties handed down to any offenses committed by media houses and cable operators.

• Films
  • Dramas
  • Reality shows
  • News
  • Indian media websites
It is a form of subversion experts call the 'soft power', in order to export alien culture into Pakistan.Unfortunately our treacherous media houses namely GEO/JANG group is importing enemy propaganda onto our screens for financial benefits, while India doesn't show Pakistani content on its screens. Such a ban will also help Pakistani media industry to flourish and create Pakistani content that adheres to our cultural values?

WARNING | Don't distort the poll!

Here is Mustafa Qureshi raising the same issue.

Please participate in the poll.

Best Regards.
i hope this pole has a result and the result will be implemented

i hope this pole has a result and the result will be implemented

you can not implement ban on indian content .
pakistanis are still watching indian tv channels in their homes by illegal DTH dishes , even sahafis watch indian channels and daily discuss about indian news . your cricket stars daily comment on indian cricket matches after watching whole match .:enjoy:

This is an opinion poll ONLY for Pakistanis on PDF.

Do you agree or disagree that there needs to be a Total Ban on the Indian media content on Pakistani screens? - There also needs to be strict financial penalties handed down to any offenses committed by media houses and cable operators.

• Films
  • Dramas
  • Reality shows
  • News
  • Indian media websites
It is a form of subversion experts call the 'soft power', in order to export alien culture into Pakistan.Unfortunately our treacherous media houses namely GEO/JANG group is importing enemy propaganda onto our screens for financial benefits, while India doesn't show Pakistani content on its screens. Such a ban will also help Pakistani media industry to flourish and create Pakistani content that adheres to our cultural values?

WARNING | Don't distort the poll!

Here is Mustafa Qureshi raising the same issue.

Please participate in the poll.

Best Regards.

ban all cultural content but show republic TV...

Even Indians are voting though its for Pakistani users only :hitwall:

they are a sad bunch...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom