What's new

A nation Hangs between religion and secularism !

We drank beers, it was my friends first salary when I am in M.tech 1st sem. After that my friend threw those bottles out of window.

The guy who is living next to my hostel got hurt after walking on those glass pieces and he made it a big issue. The hostel warden came to us and we were acting like we were sleeping and told we do not know .... :D.

They went back and in the morning we confessed and promised we do not do it again .... :D.
are both of you drunk right now?

No, I am not obsessed with India. This is a Pakistani site and a Pakistani thread. I see you are obsessed with Pakistan, joined a Pakistani site, and started butting in our internal affairs, which is non of your business. .
This is not internal affair. We are neighbor of India, Any unrest in our country directly effects India.

Assailiant said: ↑
Sharia as in whole is complete islamic law. Implementing it at state level will solve more problems than "incorporating limited aspects of Sharia that are in tune with modern values". By implementing i do not mean enforce it on minorities.
who are the minorities.
please explain in light of your fully blown up sharia law.
If possible wear a sharia approved jacket and topi before doing so.
Thank you.
p.s. pl note Sharia jacket cannot pass through metal detectors without setting off the alarms.
rockstar08 said: ↑
and what makes you say that ? ? any example ?
Look around. you will find plenty of examples.
Make sure to drink a hot cup of joe to open up the sinuses and senses.
Thank you.
You clearly know little of islam so please restrain from passing comments about something you know so little of.

p.s. pl note Sharia jacket cannot pass through metal detectors without setting off the alarms.
And whats gots sucide jackets to do with this?

you seem more worried about india then pakistan.

I cannot exactly blame him.

Some of the posts by some of the Indian members causes me to do a double take.

I do not fault his vigilance. There is no poverty for religious bigotry, and idiocy in the sub continent.

Just a casual talk from me :enjoy:

That was a cool story, Bro :D

I went down and some ladies are playing musical chairs with item songs as back ground music ..... :lol:

After that there is some dance, I went down only at 11:45 Pm and stayed there for 15 mins and hit the road.

Came back around 12:30 pm :)

You didn't try to hit on them??

Outrageous conduct. Sir. Deplorable :-)

@FaujHistorian

No battery backup?

Battery khrab ha!! :D

You don't need to eat the whole daig to see if rice is cooked or raw.

Same thing with religious $hit.

If someone says you have to know the whole thing.

He is just giving you hanky phanky.

Mullah know whole Islam and so do Ayatullahs.

There is no denying about their status in Islam.

If you know something about Islam it doesn't mean that you are on right path. Knowing is not the only thing you have to follow the sayings. I have read Bible and Bhagavat Geeta. Then am I priest?

Please do not tell them on their face that their black beards and tehri turbans do not make them islamic.

They don't like it.

And

I am afraid we may loose yet another PDF poster for nothing.

Everyone gets a chance. In the end, they will suffer because of their bad deeds.

You clearly know little of islam so please restrain from passing comments about something you know so little of.

Ha!

So then who knows fully about Islam?

You?

Mullahs and Ayatullahs?

Any body?

Please list at least one person at least one entity who really really really really really knows about Islam in 2014.
or perhaps knew about it in 2013 but suddenly forgot about it on the first day of 2014.

Yes. Let's here it.

Thank you

People like you are the reason I joined this forum,Allah ho Akbar Pakistan is suffering because whole Pakistan is traitor to creator,we split to please our masters Gandhi,jinah were working for Lincoln inn who pay for there education,they sit together and drink,mr jinah married to parsy we called kafir and demand country on base of Islam,which he never practice and he and his fellow statesmen lied to people and Allah and never apply only one law
Which was made excuse to slice the great country into pieces and greatest Muslim power into 8 slices Indian Muslims ,Kashmiri Muslims Indian side,Pakistani Muslim,Muslim in azad Kashmir,Muslims of Gilgit bultistan,Muslims of fata,Muslims of Bangal,Muslim of afganistan,traitor to Allah curse is spreading,my Pakistani brothers we forgot reason for creation of mankind by Allah and on what bases we demand division tafaqur and repent

looks like you just graduated from a Madrassha

Back
Top Bottom