What's new

Should i start teaching my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
About women? I think I should tell them that Allah has made the females for males and vice versa. In this day and age especially in the west where they started teaching about gay rights, I think I should start filling my boys ears on how wonderful the women are and the male should only have sex with females.

My boys are 9 and 8.

You should learn some pointers from this guy:

Unfortunately, in the west you really have to educate kids at the very young age now. It’s not only about LQBQT, now parents have to deal with gender neutral pronouns.
If you can afford to, have them go to Islamic schools. Majority of Islamic schools in Canada are very good ( not sure which country you line in). Enrol the kids in after school activities with other muslim kids. Being around other same age kids from the same religion will help as well. ( a lot different than Muslim countries. After school activities run my masjid or Muslim schools have a great impact on kids in the west)

In the end, more and more fitna will come. May Allah keep us on the right path.
Ameen

Unfortunately, in the west you really have to educate kids at the very young age now. It’s not only about LQBQT, now parents have to deal with gender neutral pronouns.
If you can afford to, have them go to Islamic schools. Majority of Islamic schools in Canada are very good ( not sure which country you line in). Enrol the kids in after school activities with other muslim kids. Being around other same age kids from the same religion will help as well. ( a lot different than Muslim countries. After school activities run my masjid or Muslim schools have a great impact on kids in the west)

Ameen

That is what I did.

Trolling
Listen dude,I don't know if you really are a troll or some mentally unstable person,but if there are so many important questions about your life,that you can't decide about or haven't decided yet,you sure ain't gonna find answers in a defence forum. I mean,in a bit you'll start making threads like "Should I turn the TV off when I go to sleep? Should I keep the garbage outside? Should I fart loud?"

I mean,what is going on? What's your purpose here? If you don't have answers to vital aspects of your life,you sound like a complete retard coming to ask about that stuff here. Don't you have friends,family,educated people and basically....PEOPLE in your circle?

Here's some "sane" advise of Indian "Islamic" scholars and these idiots have many following these recommendations too :
Hyderabad: For Muslims, using tooth paste to brush one’s teeth while fasting is not advisable. Doubts have been expressed by many Muslims whether using toothpaste would have an impact on fasting. Islamic scholars have advised that Muslims can use miswak (twig) stick to brush their teeth while fasting but they must ensure that they do not swallow the saliva thus generated.

Many scholars actually say a strict ‘no’ to toothpaste during fasting. Using miswak or siwak stick is Sunnat. It is really good for health too, said the Ulema.

Miswak is basically a twig, mostly of neem or olive or any tree that has fibrous veins so that it does not harm or damage the gums.

Jamia Nizamia chancellor Syed Akbar Nizamuddin said using toothpaste is “makrooh” during fasting as it has sweetness, mint and other flavours and ingredients. Also, there is a possibility of the paste going down one’s throat, which, if it happens, results in invalidation of the Roza. Hence, it is advisable not to use toothpaste.

Of course people can brush their teeth with a plain toothbrush. “Prophet Muhammad used to use miswak for brushing his teeth. Using miswak is in fact recommended for fasting Muslims,” Mr Nizamuddin told this newspaper.

Sex education should start early; 10-12 years should be the age. It's better for them that you teach them, than them finding out on their own.

Apart from sex education, teach them the following:

1) Safety on social media
2) Safety on the internet
3) How to deal with strangers
4) How to stay safe from their own relatives (90% of molestations happen by extended family members)
5) How to destroy the imported government.
6) Develop in them a love for reading books: fiction, non-fiction, history...
7) They should read the Quran with translation at least once by the time they are 15 years old.
8) They should start learning about Hadith after the age of 15...

You should expose them towards the society as much as possible. It will become a "social vaccine" for them. For instance, you can leave them in a random government office for a couple of hours, so they can observe how people work, and how institutions work...

Please keep out point# 8.

Ameen

That is what I did.

Why have your kids go to something called "Islamic schools" in Canada where they are not "polluted" by contact with the kaafir non-Muslims ? You can get your kids and you too out of kaafir Canada and go to the "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan. There, many Afghans want to leave so you fill in their place.

Last edited:
About women? I think I should tell them that Allah has made the females for males and vice versa. In this day and age especially in the west where they started teaching about gay rights, I think I should start filling my boys ears on how wonderful the women are and the male should only have sex with females.

My boys are 9 and 8.
Best way to teach you kids is to be the role model, you gotta show them you are following it yourself and that will raise the interest so they will come to it automatically instead of you trying to force it yourself.

The biggest issue i have seen from parents is majority younger parents dont follow islam itself than when kids dont behave blame the kids for being not proper muslims when they are starting to hit puberty, you should be practicing islam since they are born so they can accept and understand with logic not quick force copy paste

@jamahir

"Of course people can brush their teeth with a plain toothbrush. “Prophet Muhammad used to use miswak for brushing his teeth. Using miswak is in fact recommended for fasting Muslims,” Mr Nizamuddin told this newspaper."

Reminds me of that joke where an Arab gets in a taxi and asks the guy to turn the radio off,because during the time of the Prophet they didn't have such music and it is haram. And the taxi driver stops the car and tells him to get out and find a camel,because at the time of the Prophet they didn't have taxis either.

@jamahir

"Of course people can brush their teeth with a plain toothbrush. “Prophet Muhammad used to use miswak for brushing his teeth. Using miswak is in fact recommended for fasting Muslims,” Mr Nizamuddin told this newspaper."

Reminds me of that joke where an Arab gets in a taxi and asks the guy to turn the radio off,because during the time of the Prophet they didn't have such music and it is haram. And the taxi driver stops the car and tells him to get out and find a camel,because at the time of the Prophet they didn't have taxis either.

That Arab might really have been a South Asian Muslim. :lol:

Here's some "sane" advise of Indian "Islamic" scholars and these idiots have many following these recommendations too :

Please keep out point# 8.

Who have your kids go to something called "Islamic schools" in Canada where they are not "polluted" by contact with the kaafir non-Muslims ? You can get your kids and you too out of kaafir Canada and go to the "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan. There, many Afghans want to leave so you fill in their place.

It’s not about contact, we humans learn from our surroundings. By, having them go to Islamic school they learn about the religion from a young age. Majority of the parents are working and kids spend most of their time in school.

You can raise your kids like you want. From your post, you seem offended by my view.

By post is for people who value their religion and live in a real world. Afghanistan is not a Islamic country, just like Pakistan. Majority of the people who live there are Muslim. You defended the western schooling system yet showed from your reply , you didn’t attend high school in a western country. Instead of giving your opinion, you attacked me.

don't fall into company of mullah paindu launda-lafadas.
So your against makers of good Muslims? Shame on you.

Love it.

Why have your kids go to something called "Islamic schools" in Canada where they are not "polluted" by contact with the kaafir non-Muslims ? You can get your kids and you too out of kaafir Canada and go to the "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan. There, many Afghans want to leave so you fill in their place.

Firstly, I will do what I want to do and not what you want me to do.

There are plenty of Christian schools here as well... There are many Catholic schools (my daughter is going to one) I went to a Catholic school in the West... There are Jewish schools here as well. Then there are Mandarin (Chinese) emersion schools as well... And there are French Emersion schools as well.

So what is your point?

This is provocative post FYI.

This is provocative post FYI.

If you consider it again it is a simple question based on what the member himself gave. I didn't make up anything. :) But I have made my point and got a warning from webby for I think that very post so I won't drag it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom