What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

The perfect one for you would be a Saggi, but an Aquarian and a Libran is fine too. .
what about aries bro.(also pls explain the answer if you can)

did not know guys now a days believe in sun sign... i thought its only teenage girls ... :)
its fun exercise bro never believed in it myself but what harm in learning few tidbits

(With apology to all of you guys here on this thread ) :P

A man should get married? Indeed a MAN should.
old female tactic of hitting our masculinity to get the job done.nah sis we are better off

I am in a relationship with a girl for 6-7 years now and soon we are gonna marry( in months).....One thing I can tell you that if your partner is good, your life will be heaven and vice versa. Though at the end you'll have to sacrifice some of your freedom and 'pdf' lolz.
pls do come back to PDF after getting married to tell us how's life going.we really wanna know how long does it takes for a man to hate his married life:D.(pls it is a serious query not an attempt to troll or make fun of you:tup:)

Hey i am a Gemini. Which star sign is good for me?
The perfect one for you would be a Saggi, but an Aquarian and a Libran is fine too .
what about aries bro.(also pls explain the answer if you can)

its fun exercise bro never believed in it myself but what harm in learning few tidbits

old female tactic of hitting our masculinity to get the job done.nah sis we are better off

pls do come back to PDF after getting married to tell us how's life going.we really wanna know how long does it takes for a man to hate his married life:D.(pls it is a serious query not an attempt to troll or make fun of you:tup:)
Any of the fire signs would be ideal for an Aries. but i have found that a Capricorn too can make a great partner.

I am in a relationship with a girl for 6-7 years now and soon we are gonna marry( in months).....One thing I can tell you that if your partner is good, your life will be heaven and vice versa. Though at the end you'll have to sacrifice some of your freedom and 'pdf' lolz.
Well best of luck buddy.:tup:
I sincerely wish that your love interest proves to be your second half in life.

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:
If you meet the right one,nothing gets boring,not that i have met the right one but i see it all around me(friends and family).
Just be patient.

happy for you mate... nothing wrong in taking responsibility as long as you know each other and dont want to 'change' each other... if you are in a relationship for 6 years, you are already married...

I've been happily married since last year, because I've been with the same women for six years. We had our first child in January (a daughter).

I'd stress getting to know someone before asking them to marry you. Believe me, I wanted to ask my wife Anna (former forum member Víðarr) to marry me years earlier, but I was concerned that even with us dating for a few years, she or I still wouldn't know each other well enough to determine whether or not we'd be ok with spending our lives together. So we gave it a few more years.

Mine's a tough relationship because she's active duty and is often deployed overseas to makeup for shortfalls in staff - she works as a pharmacist for a specific branch. When you're married, you need to be able to know if you're ok with these types of situations and plan for them. I'm basically a single parent for much of the year because she's gone too much.

Add our cultural differences into the mix, and it was hard at first for us to get along with or even understand each other. I'm as 'Merican as people get, despite being from Sweden. She's Russian and lived there until 18. With a heavy accent and cultural ties, she's still adjusting to life in the US, even though she's been here for 8 years (less if you included time spent at overseas bases).

Of course there are plus sides to marrying a Russian girl:smitten:.

Girls_Russian_girl_005374_.jpg

Above all, make sure she (or he) is the right person for you. Marriage is a big commitment and it wont work unless both sides really love each other.

Don't rush it, and certainly don't get into a marriage just because you're lonely and want someone to f*ck. I've seen that mistake made before.

Since I got married my profile pic has been less relevant:lol:. I'm 30 now, married and have a child... not time for hunting booty anymore. But when I was younger:whistle:.

If you are interested in booty of all flavors, like an ice-cream shop with 100 different types, don't get married.

squidbillies.jpg

You'll still get it when married, but there's less variety:D.

The pics's a throwback to when I was in the Navy (if you served in a Navy you'll understand).

Last edited:
If you meet the right one,nothing gets boring
Just be patient.

This is very true. If you have a partner you're comfortable with and love, the relationship isn't going to be boring and you can do things to "spice it up" that you'd not feel comfortable doing with anyone else.

Whether that's a vacation or experimenting in the bedroom or whatever you've always wanted to do but never could or felt embarrassed or scared to do, marriage gives you so many options. You only have to take them by the horns and try them.

I've been happily married since last year, because I've been with the same women for six years. We had our first child in January (a daughter).

I'd stress getting to know someone before asking them to marry you. Believe me, I wanted to ask my wife Anna (former forum member Víðarr) to marry me years earlier, but I was concerned that even with us dating for a few years, she or I still wouldn't know each other well enough to determine whether or not we'd be ok with spending our lives together. So we gave it a few more years.

Mine's a tough relationship because she's active duty and is often deployed overseas to makeup for shortfalls in staff - she works as a pharmacist for a specific branch. When you're married, you need to be able to know if you're ok with these types of situations and plan for them. I'm basically a single parent for much of the year because she's gone too much.

Add our cultural differences into the mix, and it was hard at first for us to get along with or even understand each other. I'm as 'Merican as people get, despite being from Sweden. She's Russian and lived there until 18. With a heavy accent and cultural ties, she's still adjusting to life in the US, even though she's been here for 8 years (less if you included time spent at overseas bases).

Of course there are plus sides to marrying a Russian girl:smitten:.

Girls_Russian_girl_005374_.jpg

Above all, make sure she (or he) is the right person for you. Marriage is a big commitment and it wont work unless both sides really love each other.

Don't rush it, and certainly don't get into a marriage just because you're lonely and want someone to f*ck. I've seen that mistake made before.

Since I got married my profile pic has been less relevant:lol:. I'm 30 now, married and have a child... not time for hunting booty anymore. But when I was younger:whistle:.

If you are interested in booty of all flavors, like an ice-cream shop with 100 different types, don't get married.

squidbillies.jpg

You'll still get it when married, but there's less variety:D.

The pics's a throwback to when I was in the Navy (if you served in a Navy you'll understand).

Lol, married a Russian, that's foreign policy no no, you Yankee. :usflag:
Nah, good on you bro, you're a better man for it. How old is your little girl? I have two, join the club. Girls are such darlings. I'm already laying out the ground rules for the teenage years. :angry::angry::angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom