What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

(With apology to all of you guys here on this thread ) :P

A man should get married? Indeed a MAN should.

I am in a relationship with a girl for 6-7 years now and soon we are gonna marry( in months).....One thing I can tell you that if your partner is good, your life will be heaven and vice versa. Though at the end you'll have to sacrifice some of your freedom and 'pdf' lolz.

I am in a relationship with a girl for 6-7 years now and soon we are gonna marry( in months).....One thing I can tell you that if your partner is good, your life will be heaven and vice versa. Though at the end you'll have to sacrifice some of your freedom and 'pdf' lolz.

How old are you? If you dont mind ?

And we have the first female opinion :victory:.

And as we expected, she promotes it :enjoy: in a very catty way.

Thank you ma'am.

:P now don't be a sissy and go ahead. :).

every authority and every role and every power comes with some responsibilities. I do not have experience any such activity but given the amount of such situation/s the media follow and report, even in "free-sexual" aka freedom life you always have to face some responsibility and face risks

My experience in life had taught me one important lesson before getting married and following it, I am very happy in my marital life and fully enjoying it

The lesson was:
Get married to a person who loves you, not the person whom you love.
what if no one loves you:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom