What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

Gandhi G in da house

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:
not married though
buttrust me a man's real acquaintance are his own Hands
no one is gonna help you like they do
no on is gonna comfort and understand you like they do
having hands is having freedom
using hands is heaven
dont waste your money on pampers travel the farthest shores
and when needing company, just use the two crowned possesions "the Hands"

not married though
using hands is heaven

Hand is great .But every once in a while you need the cat.

not married though
using hands is heaven

Very "handy" suggestion... OP take note..

Married life is good but delay it as many years as possible. You will start missing your bachelor life immediately. I say 33 years old is the ideal age to get married.

Thank you brah. Would be great if you could elaborate a little more.

Thank you brah. Would be great if you could elaborate a little more.

Well It is not easy when you think you should buy the Fifa17 and your wife thinks it is waste of your time and money and will always nag about it everytime you start playing. Do you want to know more?

Last edited:
Well It is not easy when you think you should buy the Fifa17 and your wife thinks it is waste of your time and money and always will nag about it everytime you start playing. Do you want to know more?

I understand what you are saying. Saw the same thing with my brother. Thanks. The more info you give the better.:D

Not recommended. Enjoy life as much as possible and die young.

Married ?

Been their twice, I say stay independent.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom