What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

no marriage is evil
@El Sidd your contributions?

First of all thank you for asking my opinion on the matter Bro.

Marriage is Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad, the best example set by The Lord Almighty for mankind in how to lead a balance and fair life. It is a natural process too since Humans are social animals and society is built on order and norms. To understand this we should remember that even before Gabriel descended from the Heavens with Salutations from Allah to the Prophet, The Prophet was already married and consulted his wife for what he had witnessed in cave of Hira.

My opposition to marriage is political in nature and administrative and not theological. I simply get misunderstood when i point to the fact that marriage as generally accepted by the society is causing more damage to it rather than serving the purpose it should be.

Last edited:
My friends always told me that use of 'Hands' as said by folks on the first page is proscribed in Quran.

I did some search and it seems that Hadith Shareef recommends young men to marry and those who cann't should fast to reduce their sexual power.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/4

What does PDF thinks about it?

GREAT TOPIC

Can I share my experience

Marriage is like tred mill WHICH never stops

WORK WORK WORK to buy a house .. to pay mortgage and Bills.
Then you have kids usually 2 and you WORK WORK for them
Then your wife is asking WHERE you going WHO you with . WHERE R U

You get married you give up your freedom.

Since marriage I have met a stunning East European women . We are friends and could be much more

BUT guess what im married AND has she SAYS you have a wife and family and should STAY with them

Sometimes I wish I was single and COULD turn the CLOCK BACK my decisions will be different,

FOR ANY BATCHOLERS out there ……….. I envy you boys

I'm 30. Still not married.
People says it looks like i am in early 20's. Having gorgeous thick black hair, Still smart & decent, No worry, No tension, no such burden and no other big responsibilities.
That leaves you "As lucky as a bachelor can get"kind of a person:D

Back
Top Bottom