What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

Establishment fanboys trying their best to run parallels of IK with Sharifs/Zardaris. This is not about Imran being stupid. He was ousted as a result of RCO. The cipher is real. What happened in Sindh house was real. No point harping about that again.

What happened after RCO was unprecedented. PTI won by elections despite dissolving the provincial assemblies. The constitution became a mere tissue paper. Unequivocally mentioned elections after 90 days yet its all PTI fault. This will have long term repercussions.

IK is irrelevant. The idea that is planted in the minds of public is what matters. The establishment thinks it can fool the public by subverting the PTI leadership. Go on, get them all. Nawaz Sharif and Zardari would have loved to be in the position IK is in today.

If they think they can rig elections and bring PDM back to power, and the public will remain quiet, they are dead wrong.

Some of you guys will be quick to jump to conclusions. There is no one act that will tip the battle on either side. It will be a long drawn out battle. Some establishment will win but InshaAllah Pakistan will win the war.

I watched a news channel today after a long time, and then a couple others.

The discussion over there was completely moronic and stupid. The discussion there was that PTI walay inqalabi bantay thay, ab kharay rahain leader, they shouldn't move, IK played the wrong move in dissolving elections, bla bla bla.

The real talk should be that we already have a constitution which tells to have elections within 90 days, how is it wrong of PTI to expect that to happen? They thought it would be according to the law and we have courts available.

Secondly instead of saying jo ho raha hai ghalat ho raha hai, Klasra sahab is doubling down keh ab kharay rahain leader, mat bhagain and giving old examples.

Do watch the first 10 minutes of Kashif Abbasi's show today and what Athar kazmi said in response to Klasra and that nonsense guy Bhatti.

Fw5HmBRWAAAfQVu

Establishment fanboys trying their best to run parallels of IK with Sharifs/Zardaris. This is not about Imran being stupid. He was ousted as a result of RCO. The cipher is real. What happened in Sindh house was real. No point harping about that again.

What happened after RCO was unprecedented. PTI won by elections despite dissolving the provincial assemblies. The constitution became a mere tissue paper. Unequivocally mentioned elections after 90 days yet its all PTI fault. This will have long term repercussions.

IK is irrelevant. The idea that is planted in the minds of public is what matters. The establishment thinks it can fool the public by subverting the PTI leadership. Go on, get them all. Nawaz Sharif and Zardari would have loved to be in the position IK is in today.

If they think they can rig elections and bring PDM back to power, and the public will remain quiet, they are dead wrong.

Some of you guys will be quick to jump to conclusions. There is no one act that will tip the battle on either side. It will be a long drawn out battle. Some establishment will win but InshaAllah Pakistan will win the war.

The biggest issue here is no one is talking about the economy from PDM and establishment perspective, how are they going to control a bankrupt economy, overseas Pakistanis aren't going to invest in a bankrupted economy and lawless state.

Last edited:
'Immaturity' is too polite. The guy is around 70 and has been trying to get into power since the 1990s. He is arrogant and politically stupid. He was propelled to power by the Establishment starting sometime 2010. There are credible journalists who are saying that the Establishment literally arm-twisted politicians to ensure Imran power in the National Assembly and the all powerful Punjab Assembly after the 2018 elections. His job was governance and not to mess with the military appointments. How many times Nawaz was forced out of power?? Three, I think!!

About him reaching out--nah, too late! Why would the PDM accommodate Imran now? Why would the Establishment accommodate him now? There was ample time after April 2022 but Imran, in his arrogance and lack of political acumen, blew it. He absolutely did. His fate is forced exile as his party is being banned and dismantled. But the delusional guy still thinks that his popular support in the upcoming October elections is going to land him in power. Here's my response to that 'Absolutely Not!'.
After his NCM last yr, all he had to do is wait for the next election, which he could have easily swept given his popularity. But he seems to be too arrogant with low political acumen. He went on to fight a losing battle with the establishment, and he will perish for that!!

I watched a news channel today after a long time, and then a couple others.

The discussion over there was completely moronic and stupid. The discussion there was that PTI walay inqalabi bantay thay, ab kharay rahain leader, they shouldn't move, IK played the wrong move in dissolving elections, bla bla bla.

The real talk should be that we already have a constitution which tells to have elections within 90 days, how is it wrong of PTI to expect that to happen? They thought it would be according to the law and we have courts available.

Secondly instead of saying jo ho raha hai ghalat ho raha hai, Klasra sahab is doubling down keh ab kharay rahain leader, mat bhagain and giving old examples.

Do watch the first 10 minutes of Kashif Abbasi's show today and what Athar kazmi said in response to Klasra and that nonsense guy Bhatti.
The drawing room analysts on TV channels are dying a slow death. With the boomers going to their graves and the younger generation switching to digital media, the writing is on the wall. This whataboutism obsessed analysis don’t make the cut.

The biggest issue here is no one is talking about the economy from PDM and establishment perspective, how are they going to control a bankrupt economy, overseas Pakistanis aren't going to invest in a bankrupt economy and lawless state.
At the moment, all focus is on wiping out PTI and IK. Matter of survival.

Everything else is secondary.

People always leave the sinking ship, the anchors know this. Imran Khan i would say made immature decisions, his advisors should have been Shiekh Rasheed and some senior politicians, Sheikh Rasheed till now never openly attacked the generals or army, so its obvious it wasn't his idea to fight the establishment. He's very clever and knows fighting establishment is not good for politics.

Regarding military appointments, IK is denying this so not sure who to believe.

As I said, 'immaturity' is too mild a word.
The best advisor Imran Khan would have would be still meaningless because it is in the very nature of Imran Khan to be arrogant and self-absorbed. Pervez Elahi is on record to have told Imran to not pick a fight with the Establishment over military appointments. I am sure others in his circle, starting with Sh. Rasheed did the same.

If you know Urdu then watch this. At least two of the three journalists in this video video were pro Imran once. The first 15 minutes are enough to get an idea of Imran's huge repeated blunders. The video doesn't even address the stupidity of boycotting the National Assembly and of dissolving the two Prov. Assemblies where Imran was in power.
He is a $umbass and the sooner people remember the old saying of 'Nadaan Dost se Daana Dushman Behter' (A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend), the better for Pakistan. It will be a painful 'coping mechanism' but do it if you love your country!

After his NCM last yr, all he had to do is wait for the next election, which he could have easily swept given his popularity. But he seems to be too arrogant with low political acumen. He went on to fight a losing battle with the establishment, and he will perish for that!!
And when do you think they were going to call next elections? People of Pakistan need to get over their fear of playing aggressively. When you are on truth you shouldn’t back down due to fear.

Khan only miscalculation was that he thought out of 223 million people he will be able to find at least a million who are not cowards. This awam has been getting crushed for last 70 years and still they refuse to stand up for their right. Right now, if the awam decide to come out on their own - they can be free from this slavery. It’s all number games in the end , they can’t arrest or kill one million plus people but by unleashing violence on 7000 thousand + they scared 223 million.

The best advisor Imran Khan would have would be still meaningless because it is in the very nature of Imran Khan to be arrogant and self-absorbed. Pervez Elahi is on record to have told Imran to not pick a fight with the Establishment over military appointments. I am sure others in his circle, starting with Sh. Rasheed did the same.

If you know Urdu then watch this. At least two of the three journalists in this video video were pro Imran once. The first 15 minutes are enough to get an idea of Imran's huge repeated blunders. The video doesn't even address the stupidity of boycotting the National Assembly and of dissolving the two Prov. Assemblies where Imran was in power.
He is a $umbass and the sooner people remember the old saying of 'Nadaan Dost se Daana Dushman Behter' (A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend), the better for Pakistan. It will be a painful 'coping mechanism' but do it if you love your country!

so you want nation should keep worshiping napak army forever ? no one stand ever against military mafia . just ruling the country like dummies is goal ?

your view is so narrow sir . very long posts with no sense in them now let me correct you .

army's system army's way of work army thoughts are getting outdated and can not be matched with 2023 internet generation . now people have acsess to information . pakistan is in transformation and sooner this very same army will apology on tv for past doing including marshal laws . yes this transformation is bitter and painful but it will not stop . you think 10s of millions whom hating army will start worshiping them loving them after IK ? no its not gonna stop . today PTI is breaking doors of GHQ tomorrow any other party . just look last 10 years from not even naming generals to naming and shaming day night by politicians public media and social media . just wait and see this transformation may take 20-30 years till last general will be back to GHQ and barracks . its written on walls . there is no BS army worshipping in modern age . its digital era where 100gb data can be transform in minute . if there was no IK there was someone else . if there will be no IK there will be someone else . its not gonna end now . army is not untouchable anymore .

here is reality of today

The drawing room analysts on TV channels are dying a slow death. With the boomers going to their graves and the younger generation switching to digital media, the writing is on the wall. This whataboutism obsessed analysis don’t make the cut.

At the moment, all focus is on wiping out PTI and IK. Matter of survival.

Everything else is secondary.

They can remove PTI all they want, After effects will shrink the establishment to its knees but then it's far too late.

so you want nation should keep worshiping napak army forever ? no one stand ever against military mafia . just ruling the country like dummies is goal ?

your view is so narrow sir . very long posts with no sense in them now let me correct you .

army's system army's way of work army thoughts are getting outdated and can not be matched with 2023 internet generation . now people have acsess to information . pakistan is in transformation and sooner this very same army will apology on tv for past doing including marshal laws . yes this transformation is bitter and painful but it will not stop . you think 10s of millions whom hating army will start worshipping them loving them after IK ? no its not gonna stop . today PTI is breaking doors of GHQ tomorrow any other party . just look last 10 years from not even naming generals to naming and shaming day night by politicians public media and social media . just wait and see this transformation may take 20-30 years till last general will be back to GHQ and barracks . its written on walls . there is no BS army worshipping in modern age . its digital era where 100gb data can be transform in minute .

Imran ONLY started attacking the army AFTER the Army resisted Imran's interference in Army appointments. Do you understand Cause and Effect? Watch what Irshad Bhatti is saying in the video I just posted above!! Imran started to make appointments to tailor power in the future.
You give too much credit to this imbecile.
But, on the overall direction, I agree with you: If Pakistan is to ever become a 'normal' State then the power should rest with the civilians. How do we go about that? I think political evolution. Education. Not by some power-seeking fake-revolutionaries who doesn't even have basic understanding of power politics of Pakistan.

At least two of the three journalists in this video video were pro Imran once.

Which two are we talking about here?

The video doesn't even address the stupidity of boycotting the National Assembly and of dissolving the two Prov. Assemblies where Imran was in power.

Politically backfired? Maybe.

But why would you not expect the constitution to be followed when you do something like this? So is that the default that we should live by? Keh yahan kisi nay qanoon nhn manna aur courts are disfunctional?

Imran ONLY started attacking the army AFTER the Army resisted Imran's interference in Army appointments. Do you understand Cause and Effect? Watch what Irshad Bhatti is saying in the video I just posted above!! Imran started to make appointments to tailor power in the future.
You give too much credit to this imbecile.
But, on the overall direction, I agree with you: If Pakistan is to ever become a 'normal' State then the power should rest with the civilians. How do we go about that? I think political evolution. Education. Not by some power-seeking fake-revolutionaries who doesn't even have basic understanding of power politics of Pakistan.
really ? bajwa was meeting to shahbaz zardari long long before that .
and PM have every right to appoint anyone anywhere what he feel better

so now munira mistri retired general posted by nawaz sharif and bound to nawaz sharif is better for country ? munir is reporting to marrium and nawaza now a days and doing job of SHO for them

the core issue is army's interfare in country which is naked today even 5 years old kid can see . but this time nation know and talks . its not 1980 1990 anymore . now nation a awake . military and PDM is digging own graves and i think major insurgency in KPK is on the way . days are not far when paksitan will be defaulted and people will take guns .

Which two are we talking about here?

Politically backfired? Maybe.

But why would you not expect the constitution to be followed when you do something like this? So is that the default that we should live by? Keh yahan kisi nay qanoon nhn manna aur courts are disfunctional?
I have seen Both Kamran and Irshad generally pro Imran. Maybe Kamran turned away from Imran. Bhatti is clearly in shock. The 3rd guy I don't know. And of course the PMLN guy doesn't count--he is just going to repeat partyline.
As for the Courts--they have truly become too controversal and with the jackboots on their necks, they are largely symbolic now. All parties complain about the judiciary when a decision doesn't suit them.

really ? bajwa was meeting to shahbaz zardari long long before that .
and PM have every right to appoint anyone anywhere what he feel better

And Imran didn't reach out to Zardari? and Bajwa? They are ALL opportunists: Bajwa, Zardari, Sharifs AND Imran. All.

But, yes, Imran had every right to appoint the ISI and the COAS. The same 'right' was exercised by Nawaz in 1999 and for that he paid a heavy price. I wish things were not like that in Pakistan. But they are. It is a different matter that Imran was exercising his 'right' to stay/prolong power--but then so did Nawaz.

We can blame Imran Khan for every failure ? !!!!!!!! But all scot-free................ but the elephant in the house is not invisible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom