What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

I have seen Both Kamran and Irshad generally pro Imran. Maybe Kamran turned away from Imran. Bhatti is clearly in shock. The 3rd guy I don't know. And of course the PMLN guy doesn't count--he is just going to repeat partyline.
As for the Courts--they have truly become too controversal and with the jackboots on their necks, they are largely symbolic now. All parties complain about the judiciary when a decision doesn't suit them.

Kamran Shahid has been an ISPR tout since 10 years. Us waqt ISPR kehti thi PTI kay gun gaa, to gata rehta tha.

As for the courts, history decides which judgement was right and which was not. Not any political party.

We can blame Imran Khan for every failure. But all scot-free...

That's the intellectual dishonest on display right now.

Ab aap kharay rahain, ab kyun bhag rahay hain. Ab yeh kyun, woh kyun, sher bano.

On one hand you have the whole state machinery trampling your 3 generations. You, your parents, your children, your home wrecked, your business shut down, your accounts frozen, everything ruined. But jo log yeh kar rahay hain un kay baray main koi aik lafz nhn bolta.

Everyone says IK did a blunder by dissolving assemblies, but no one is saying keh why elections aren't happening? The law says elections in 90 days, but they aren't happening. Magr koi is bat par nhn ro raha why elections didn't happen, but all are saying IK shouldn't have done so.

Sell outs.

Kids, get out of this country as soon as you can. If you came abroad for some reason, then write a couple of tweets and then apply for asylum.

I have seen Both Kamran and Irshad generally pro Imran. Maybe Kamran turned away from Imran. Bhatti is clearly in shock. The 3rd guy I don't know. And of course the PMLN guy doesn't count--he is just going to repeat partyline.
As for the Courts--they have truly become too controversal and with the jackboots on their necks, they are largely symbolic now. All parties complain about the judiciary when a decision doesn't suit them.

And Imran didn't reach out to Zardari? and Bajwa? They are ALL opportunists: Bajwa, Zardari, Sharifs AND Imran. All.

But, yes, Imran had every right to appoint the ISI and the COAS. The same 'right' was exercised by Nawaz in 1999 and for that he paid a heavy price. I wish things were not like that in Pakistan. But they are. It is a different matter that Imran was exercising his 'right' to stay/prolong power--but then so did Nawaz.
my friend this was very very sensitive timing . its global economic meltdown timing . countries without stability are going to drain paksitan is one of them . if army bajwa ISI were faithful to country they would have not dragged paksitan in this political engineering .army have bring paksitan instability . they are the one whom make political changes and removed IK . since then paksitani economy is in mess . all economic indicators are negative and country is about to economically bankrupt with 0 reserves . so army is not faithful to country . how hard it was to let ik rule more 18 months ? today rupee was less then 200per USD .

Last edited:
my friend this was very very senstive timing . its global economic miltdown timing . countries without stability are going to drain paksitan is one of them . if army bajwa ISI were faithful to country they would have not dragged paksitan in this political engeenioring .army have bring paksitan unstability . they are the one whom make political changes and removed IK . since then paksitani economy is in mess . all economic indicators are negative and country is about to economically bankrupt with 0 reserves . so army is not faithful to country . how hard it was to let ik rule more 18 months ? today rupee was less then 200per USD .

Yes, it was a blunder to remove Imran. But remember that: He himself has admitted that his removal was due to domestic reasons and the so-called 'foreign conspiracy' was not a major factor. And yet he, a sitting PM of Pakistan, gravely risked Pakistan's economy by wrongly pointing fingers at America.

Actually, the military decided to remove its backing of Imran after the confrontation over the top military posts' appointments. But, nonetheless, Pakistan would have been better off with a stable govt for the next 18 months.

Having said that: Imran had options after April 2022 but he played his cards really badly. Really badly. There was NO WAY he could have won a fight against the cunning old crooks of PPP/PMLN AND the Establishment at the same time. He is a 70 year old and has been in Pakistani politics since the 1990s and must have seen what happened to politicians, including ZAB.

Everyone says IK did a blunder by dissolving assemblies, but no one is saying keh why elections aren't happening? The law says elections in 90 days, but they aren't happening. Magr koi is bat par nhn ro raha why elections didn't happen, but all are saying IK shouldn't have done so.
All of them are Intellectually dishonest, Either have personal Contempt for khan (don't ask why they bring some really stupid shit that doesn't even make any sense) don't even have the guts to say whats right or are beneficiaries of this very system.
my friend this was very very senstive timing . its global economic miltdown timing . countries without stability are going to drain paksitan is one of them . if army bajwa ISI were faithful to country they would have not dragged paksitan in this political engeenioring .army have bring paksitan unstability . they are the one whom make political changes and removed IK . since then paksitani economy is in mess . all economic indicators are negative and country is about to economically bankrupt with 0 reserves . so army is not faithful to country . how hard it was to let ik rule more 18 months ? today rupee was less then 200per USD .
Economy was growing at 6.5 Percent and the next year was forecasted to grow between 7.5-8 Percent. Remittance was forecasted to go over 35 same for Exports. Dollar was 170 PKR even 2-3 forecast was putting it at around 200. FDI was up. All of this while facing Covid and FATF sword hanging on your Neck. Still some begherat will come and say Immi made wrong choice.

Dissolving assemblies was Wrong these turds says was but Saap soong Jata ha When Haramkhore Generals and their PDM poodles voilate the constitution itself to stop the election.

Immi wanted to appoint his own chief like WTF. Every PM has done it as is his right. Now Gawalmandela has entire Fauj acting as his personal Bitch. Iss prr kuch nhin Bbakna.

These Assholes and their equally moronic supporters think people are as stupid as gullible as they themselves are.

Kuch Sharam hoti ha Kuch Haya hoti Bbegherati ki b ak had hoti Ha Pooray mulk ko jail bana diya ha iss kunjroon k tolay.

Last edited:
Kids, get out of this country as soon as you can.

It would be hard to resist returning all the scorn heaped on me over the years, but I will let that go. Again. :D

It would be hard to resist returning all the scorn heaped on me over the years, but I will let that go. Again. :D

Oh no, my view has always been bhago jani bhago.

I don't know if I've told this before on here. But I gave the initial test and the ISSB and was going to the fauj. But EVERYONE in my family (at least 5 officers in close family), and a few other family friends of relatives (ranging from Maj to Maj Gen), all dissuaded me from it and told me not to go.

Their words 'Fauj ab woh fauj nhn rahi'.

In hindsight, that was a good decision.

Oh no, my view has always been bhago jani bhago.

I don't know if I've told this before on here. But I gave the initial test and the ISSB and was going to the fauj. But EVERYONE in my family (at least 5 officers in close family), and a few other family friends of relatives (ranging from Maj to Maj Gen), all dissuaded me from it and told me not to go.

Their words 'Fauj ab woh fauj nhn rahi'.

In hindsight, that was a good decision.

I was referring to PDF in general, not you personally. I have been telling it as it is all along. If only anyone would listen. Even now. Oh well, leading a horse to water and all that, you know. :D

Dealing with an enemy army ....

I dont know people dont file civil court cases especially those living in USA or EU from crimes against humanity. Make the generals pots of money a target - money is really their God.

It is a shame to see Iqbals words cry out - bech kar ... to miljaiyen sanam patar ke.

It brings tears when his words - 'tu wo yusuf hai ke har misr hai kaana tera'.... Oh Iqbal --- these people are not worthy of your writings... they are the kuffars who you describe.

The country will default in coming months
I hope the company enjoys ruling over utter ruin
On the contrary, their task given to them by neo-colonial powers was for the neutralization of IK/PTI. Upon completion of that task, they will be given a new life line, expect IMF to swoop in with a relief package in the July/August timeframe, just in time for the October elections, which will be massively rigged. Despite all of PTI/social media warriors refrain that this is not 1990's, no amount of cell phone footage will make an iota of difference to challenge, let alone overturn the election results. The controlled media and their counterparts in international mainstream media will play their part in the whitewash as will the big western powers, who will rubber stamp these sham elections.

Fw5HmBRWAAAfQVu
Actually delivery looks better then online order...at best look the same...Woh konsa Brat Pitt hai ooper wala...

Last edited:
I watched a news channel today after a long time, and then a couple others.

The discussion over there was completely moronic and stupid. The discussion there was that PTI walay inqalabi bantay thay, ab kharay rahain leader, they shouldn't move, IK played the wrong move in dissolving elections, bla bla bla.

The real talk should be that we already have a constitution which tells to have elections within 90 days, how is it wrong of PTI to expect that to happen? They thought it would be according to the law and we have courts available.

Secondly instead of saying jo ho raha hai ghalat ho raha hai, Klasra sahab is doubling down keh ab kharay rahain leader, mat bhagain and giving old examples.

Do watch the first 10 minutes of Kashif Abbasi's show today and what Athar kazmi said in response to Klasra and that nonsense guy Bhatti.
My advice would a new party should be created in which the chairman should be the most trusted person of IK and should live outside Pakistan. Secondly, IK should hold no office in that party - and everyone can just join that party. PTI needs to think outside the box - they should actually agree to hold elections even after 1 year, they need to go through this phase and reorganize.

@RescueRanger
My analysis is that PTI is being weakened and grounds being set to transfer PTI to like-able people like SMQ and PElahi. IK can create a structure where he should be able to hold the party without being in the party somehow.

I was referring to PDF in general, not you personally. I have been telling it as it is all along. If only anyone would listen. Even now. Oh well, leading a horse to water and all that, you know. :D
Oh bhai aap mahaan hain. I remember disagreeing with you vehemently about Pakistan not being NK. I was actually so wrong about that.

My advice would a new party should be created in which the chairman should be the most trusted person of IK and should live outside Pakistan. Secondly, IK should hold no office in that party - and everyone can just join that party. PTI needs to think outside the box - they should actually agree to hold elections even after 1 year, they need to go through this phase and reorganize.

@RescueRanger
My analysis is that PTI is being weakened and grounds being set to transfer PTI to like-able people like SMQ and PElahi. IK can create a structure where he should be able to hold the party without being in the party somehow.

Oh bhai aap mahaan hain. I remember disagreeing with you vehemently about Pakistan not being NK. I was actually so wrong about that.

Could do that, but then that is a case of daku ko us ki chori ka inam dena

@RescueRanger

Pervez Ellahi and SMQ as senior leaders would make Pti in to PDM, and I understand your point, Pti doesn't really have much choice. Imran Khan can become an ideology leader of the party, he may not hold official role but his followers can follow in his footsteps. This is why I've mentioned before, are his followers just fans or have actually understood Imran Khan message. This will be a big test. If people are just fans then it's all over but if they understood the messages then PTI under a new name will make a comeback, as long as their mission is the same, the people should pick up a real or fake party easily.

Looking at Pakistan history, we had the greatest mind Allama Iqbal but do the people of Pakistan bother to follow his footsteps, read his books, poetry to truly understand how he wanted Pakistan to be? Which organisation or party follows his footstep? His thought? Vision? Qaid Azzam did and after Pakistan was created he said we have fulfilled the dream of Iqbal.

Could do that, but then that is a case of daku ko us ki chori ka inam dena
Its easy for me to say from comfort of home, but Asad Umar gave up too easily. It shows politics is not for shareef middle class people. However Azam swati went through hell for months. I hope a core group survives this and creates an even hardened group. Right now those coming out of jail cant be trusted. Maybe make Azam Swati as acting chairman and IK moves up as founder/chief patron?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom