What's new

Shireen Mazari Exclusive Talk on CNN with Christiane Amanpour

I dont like this idea...why are we Pakistanis answering to americans?

I agree. We should not be on the defensive.

It would be better not to participate on US channels.

On a different note, Americans have issues with Imran Khan rejecting their aid LOL Listen to Amanpour's criticism about Imran's unwillingness to accept American aid. You got to be kidding me.

That and many other places within military establishment.

She alone knows more about defence than the entire generations of Khawaja Asif. :enjoy:

Not questioning her knowledge or intelligence, which is very good. It’s her judgement and temperament that gets her into trouble. She is easily goaded into making foolish outbursts.

I agree. We should not be on the defensive.

It would be better not to participate on US channels.

On a different note, Americans have issues with Imran Khan rejecting their aid LOL Listen to Amanpour's criticism about Imran's unwillingness to accept American aid. You got to be kidding me.
And than they complain that Pakistanis have been taking billions of dollar aid and yet lying and deceiving the americans. This is what trump said.

Not questioning her knowledge or intelligence, which is very good. It’s her judgement and temperament that gets her into trouble. She is easily goaded into making foolish outbursts.
Yeah that's a trait which inhibits itself in most working women in Pakistan. For having to adjust in a perceived patriarchial society, a subconscious induced survival pattern guides them into becoming thin-skinned and pushy.

CNN anchor struggling to ask questions :lol:

This is what happens when you have a government Made in Pakistan (by Pakistanis), and not made by the West (i.e. Charter of Democracy).

Shireen Mazari won't be Defence Minister.

After that interview, Christiane Amanpour straight turned toward Hussain Haqani and Haqani spoke all kind of ills talks and garbage again military and PTI etc

Back
Top Bottom