What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

They are increasing the hatred.
They plan to defang PTI.

But what of the public who hates the establishment and PDM from the core of their hearts.

Kamran Shahid has been an ISPR tout since 10 years. Us waqt ISPR kehti thi PTI kay gun gaa, to gata rehta tha.

As for the courts, history decides which judgement was right and which was not. Not any political party.

That's the intellectual dishonest on display right now.

Ab aap kharay rahain, ab kyun bhag rahay hain. Ab yeh kyun, woh kyun, sher bano.

On one hand you have the whole state machinery trampling your 3 generations. You, your parents, your children, your home wrecked, your business shut down, your accounts frozen, everything ruined. But jo log yeh kar rahay hain un kay baray main koi aik lafz nhn bolta.

Everyone says IK did a blunder by dissolving assemblies, but no one is saying keh why elections aren't happening? The law says elections in 90 days, but they aren't happening. Magr koi is bat par nhn ro raha why elections didn't happen, but all are saying IK shouldn't have done so.

Sell outs.

Kids, get out of this country as soon as you can. If you came abroad for some reason, then write a couple of tweets and then apply for asylum.
Fawad chaudhry kids and wife were threaten. His family resources told that her wife gives him the option to either leaves politics or otherwise leave his family ... No one has nerves stronger as like Imran Khan. Had I been in place of Fawwad Chaudhry might have done the same ...

Same was the issue of Shereen Mazari. Her daughter got dragged by police while she herself was being harrassed ... She was told that is she don't resign then her daughter will be punished ...

Never in the history we stooped so low ...

My colleague brother is in Canada since last three years . He contested for councillor election in Punjab some 3 or 4 years back. Now police is threatening my colleague to produce his brother for 9th May incident. Now my colleague family is in stress ...

Last edited:
Fw9LQVhaAAAC9g_

They are increasing the hatred.

Fawad chaudhry kids and wife were threaten. His family resources told that her wife gives him the option to either leaves politics or otherwise leave his family ... No one has nerves stronger as like Imran Khan. Had I been in place of Fawwad Chaudhry might have done the same ...

Same was the issue of Shereen Mazari. Her daughter got dragged by police while she herself was being harrassed ... She was told that is she don't resign then her daughter will be punished ...

Never in the history we stooped so low ...

My colleague brother is in Canada since last three years . He contested for councillor election in Punjab some 3 or 4 years back. Now police is threatening my colleague to produce his brother for 9th May incident. Now my colleague family is in stress ...

Musarrat Cheema now says she has a son of 11 years who has cancer.

Aur yeh lanti in maa baap ko jailon main chakkar lagwa rahay hain.

Pathetic honestly pathetic. Aisay Hafiz bannay ka kia fayeda?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom