What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Shireen Mazari quits PTI​

PTI leader Shireen Mazari has announced she is quitting the PTI and active politics.

5th time arrest,,,, yesterday they took her from Pindi to Gujranwala jail ...drag this old woman overnight ... all sympathy for her.... 6x4 room with no window, no air vent ....

Zille Shah murder case: PTI’s Farrukh Habib, Yasmin Rashid and Mehmoodur Rasheed denied baiil​

Mazari studied at the London School of Economics and later received her PhD from Columbia University in political science. Mazari joined Quaid-i-Azam University as an associate professor and went on to head the university's strategic studies department. In 2002, Mazari became the head of the government-funded Institute of Strategic Studies and remained until she was sacked in 2008. In 2009, Mazari became the editor of The Nation

Last edited:
While I am not necessarily a great fan of her, it is a fact that she is one of the few self-made women politicians in the subcontinent (unlike those who have made it by virtue of family etc). It is certainly not a good omen for politics in the subcontinent,

Regards

This will not age well. End of PTI. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is next in line to fall.

There will be no elections until they completely wipe out PTI.
Leave this shithole country asap.

All we want is free and fair elections is it to much to ask? Anyone? Future of Pakistan looks dark. Jinnah must be cursing his self.

Am I missing something?

Can’t they just say they were tortured when making the resignations and want to retract from it.

Shireen Mazari quits PTI​

PTI leader Shireen Mazari has announced she is quitting the PTI and active politics.

Zille Shah murder case: PTI’s Farrukh Habib, Yasmin Rashid and Mehmoodur Rasheed denied baiil​

Making an example of PTI like MQM.
Are we going to see PTI leadership disown IK and someone like SMQ made PTI chairman?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom