What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

Fawad CH leave PTI. Pashtunist party days are numbered lol

The party is being bundled. Imran will go to a forced exile like Nawaz was twice. Remember how Musharraf forced return Nawaz from the airport?? And Nawaz came back to power in 2013 with a huge majority after that.

The party is being bundled. Imran will go to a forced exile like Nawaz was twice. Remember how Musharraf forced return Nawaz from the airport?? And Nawaz came back to power in 2013 with a huge majority after that.
Army top need to be dealt with.

Army top need to be dealt with.

Not happening anytime soon.
The State of Pakistan is powerful when it comes to quelling political dissent. You can start from Ayub khan's banning political parties to.... now!

Imran had a chance if he had joined hands with PPP and PMLN after this ouster to take on the Establishment together. But, as always, his mighty ego and lack of political acumen came in the way. Otherwise, Imran simply could not take on the combined Establishment and the other two major political parties at the same time. It is harsh reality in Pakistan. And to quote Irshad Bhatti again: Imran had won half the battle but gave away the match to PDM uncontested.

Proof of rape available

I think I agree with your post overall. Well worth reading and pondering even if it may not please the blind PTI fanbois here and elsewhere. Please should read with an open mind. Guys: The country comes first!

One thing people really really need to realize: Imran had made too many mistakes. Way too many. And the roots of his mistakes were in his extremely self-absorbed nature and arrogance. As they say in Karachi, he is a 'DeRh Hushyaar' (Too Clever by half). Even his one-time admirers like Irshad Bhatti was seen in a video yesterday that the fundamental cause of Imran's wrong decisions was 'Iqtidaar' (Power). Mr. Bhatti is rather late in realizing Imran's character. But to me, Imran's character was revealed instantaneously when his NA Speaker threw out the NCM in April 2022. All the signs of arrogance in Imran were there in the 1970s and 1980s as we saw him play cricket. But one would have hoped that with age would come some wisdom and grace. But you can't change a person's character--at least not of 70-year old playboy.

As for PTI, there is still a chance that after a chill period of a few years but PTI will HAVE to make amends with the Establishment. Even then, unless by some miracle an heir to PTI is groomed, PTI is finished as a political party with the departure of Imran from this world or via forced exile with his passport revoked--not allowed to come back to Pakistan for years.

I wouldn't point finger at Imran Khan personality, its more to do with decision making, he should have known he will be trapped, he should have known the Pakistani public are only talk and no action. 50,000 on the streets from 240M is unacceptable. If Imran Khan could bring 10M on the streets then I would agree with his tough stance.

Yes that would be a better decision, if he didn't want to dissolve assemblies before the NCM then atleast move in to the opposition and make life hell for PDM, whilst keep lobbying the establishment that Pakistan is better with Pti in power. Let Pdm suffer the economy problems till October and then come back stronger in the NA assembly with loyalist, people who are not sellouts.

I wouldn't point finger at Imran Khan personality, its more to do with decision making, he should have known he will be trapped, he should have known the Pakistani public are only talk and no action. 50,000 on the streets from 240M is unacceptable. If Imran Khan could bring 10M on the streets then I would agree with his tough stance.

Yes that would be a better decision, if he didn't want to dissolve assemblies before the NCM then atleast move in to the opposition and make life hell for PDM, whilst keep lobbying the establishment that Pakistan is better with Pti in power. Let Pdm suffer the economy problems till October and then come back stronger in the NA assembly with loyalist, people who are not sellouts.

Strongly disagree with the first paragraph: It WAS his personality! Arrogance and Derh Hushyaar. Watch anchors after anchors who supported him once, have turned their backs on him. He was advised by Ch. Pervez Elahi to not mess with the military guys' appointments etc but he didn't listen. The list of his mistakes is very long. It is harsh for his fanbois to accept that Imran made terrible mistakes. And I don't give a crap about the 'corruption' cases against him--they are likely trumped up/fake and even if true, they don't amount to much in the larger scheme of things.

But I agree with you about the second paragraph: He would have been better off staying in both NA and the two Prov. Assemblies. Which dumba$$ was dissolve two large Prov. Assemblies while ruling there and resign from NA when the difference of seats was a mere few? Only one dumba$$: Imran Khan.

Strongly disagree with the first paragraph: It WAS his personality! Arrogance and Derh Hushyaar. Watch anchors after anchors who supported him once, have turned their backs on him. He was advised by Ch. Pervez Elahi to not mess with the military guys' appointments etc but he didn't listen. The list of his mistakes is very long. It is harsh for his fanbois to accept that Imran made terrible mistakes. And I don't give a crap about the 'corruption' cases against him--they are likely trumped up/fake and even if true, they don't amount to much in the larger scheme of things.

But I agree with you about the second paragraph: He would have been better off staying in both NA and the two Prov. Assemblies. Which dumba$$ was dissolve two large Prov. Assemblies while ruling there and resign from NA when the difference of seats was a mere few? Only one dumba$$: Imran Khan.

I would say, it is his immaturity that prevented him to forsee the big picture while dealing with the Political chess board in Pakistan...I have seen a few documentaries regarding Mr Bhutto who was quite a popular democratically elected leader during his tenure. If Army can prevail and kill him, then nothing is unexpected out of your military brass to do for retaining their stronghold in Pakistan.

Even now too, rather than reaching out to Army, he should be smart enough to talk to political parties PML and PPP. It is not the first time, your army went rogue nor would be the last time in the future. So rather than fighting a losing battle, he should understand how to preserve his energy and wait for the right opportunity to come back to power.

I would say, it is his immaturity that prevented him to forsee the big picture while dealing with the Political chess board in Pakistan...I have seen a few documentaries regarding Mr Bhutto who was quite a popular democratically elected leader during his tenure. If Army can prevail and kill him, then nothing is unexpected out of your military brass to do for retaining their stronghold in Pakistan.

Even now too, rather than reaching out to Army, he should be smart enough to talk to political parties PML and PPP. It is not the first time, your army went rogue nor would be the last time in the future. So rather than fighting a losing battle, he should understand how to preserve his energy and wait for the right opportunity to come back to power.

'Immaturity' is too polite. The guy is around 70 and has been trying to get into power since the 1990s. He is arrogant and politically stupid. He was propelled to power by the Establishment starting sometime 2010. There are credible journalists who are saying that the Establishment literally arm-twisted politicians to ensure Imran power in the National Assembly and the all powerful Punjab Assembly after the 2018 elections. His job was governance and not to mess with the military appointments. How many times Nawaz was forced out of power?? Three, I think!!

About him reaching out--nah, too late! Why would the PDM accommodate Imran now? Why would the Establishment accommodate him now? There was ample time after April 2022 but Imran, in his arrogance and lack of political acumen, blew it. He absolutely did. His fate is forced exile as his party is being banned and dismantled. But the delusional guy still thinks that his popular support in the upcoming October elections is going to land him in power. Here's my response to that 'Absolutely Not!'.

People always leave the sinking ship, the anchors know this. Imran Khan i would say made immature decisions, his advisors should have been Shiekh Rasheed and some senior politicians, Sheikh Rasheed till now never openly attacked the generals or army, so its obvious it wasn't his idea to fight the establishment. He's very clever and knows fighting establishment is not good for politics.

Regarding military appointments, IK is denying this so not sure who to believe.

At the moment the establishment and Pdm are really cross so doesn't look like any amends will be made. It would be beneficial for Pti to come to some understanding with the establishment, atleast the crackdown will end and Pti could make a comeback.

Establishment fanboys trying their best to run parallels of IK with Sharifs/Zardaris. This is not about Imran being stupid. He was ousted as a result of RCO. The cipher is real. What happened in Sindh house was real. No point harping about that again.

What happened after RCO was unprecedented. PTI won by elections despite dissolving the provincial assemblies. The constitution became a mere tissue paper. Unequivocally mentioned elections after 90 days yet its all PTI fault. This will have long term repercussions.

IK is irrelevant. The idea that is planted in the minds of public is what matters. The establishment thinks it can fool the public by subverting the PTI leadership. Go on, get them all. Nawaz Sharif and Zardari would have loved to be in the position IK is in today.

If they think they can rig elections and bring PDM back to power, and the public will remain quiet, they are dead wrong.

Some of you guys will be quick to jump to conclusions. There is no one act that will tip the battle on either side. It will be a long drawn out battle. Some establishment will win but InshaAllah Pakistan will win the war.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom