What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

Fw4ldaUX0AAPBbn

The more I talk to people in KPK, the more I am convinced that no matter what happens, and even if PTI is completely destroyed, the fire has been lit on a massive scale in KPK. The popularity of People like Manzoor Pashteen is on the rise very quickly. Just like what happened in Bengal, history is repeating itself. I am afraid that it is too late to save the country from disintegration.

In case of Shireen Mazari the family concerns seems like is the mostly likely cause she had to give in. Her spouse passed away last year. That, combined with the repeated arrests must have strained her a lot.

The establishment thinks Shireen or others won’t come back?
We are neutrals don't drag us in the politics. Give us the respect we die for you on the borders, respect the sheeds. We are a national institution and nation must love us and then here goes the milli tarana "Aai raaha haqq ka Shaeedo". Without us India will make us slaves, country is going through difficult times.
What a loads of crap. Nation is going to remember them nothing more then traitors, soul sellers, thugs, butchers and kidnappers. There kids are not dieing for the Pakistan as they are abroad on the green cards and can't even speak proper Urdu like Bilawal.
Who can burn down there own core commander houses to malign someone else and start showing the optics to market themselves saviours with torched buildings. What sort of generals are they who are using the soldiers dead bodies of the poor folks from the country side to market themselves and awarding medals to themselves. This is not our army and our country deserves better then that after seeing the butchery, kidnappings and showing up at the people houses middle of the night and even torturing women and little kids. Lahnat ho iss kunjar fouj per who can't fight the enemy India but happy to torture our own nationals. We salute the thokka and thugga bazz fouj of Islamic republic of Pakistan.

When will the people rise.

Can everyone now understand that the people of East Pakistan had a valid gripe.

Videos circulating that women are arrested and sexually abused. This is most disturbing and highly regrettable. Everyone had a mother sister etc

March 2021 Imran Khan held confidence vote in the assembly and won easily.

October 2021 time rumours were about that pti allies and 20 MNAs are not happy and IK lost the majority in the parliament. This is when heavy campaign by PDM started, the Pdm wanted to bring NCM but establishment would not allow it, PDM kept on making comments that IK is laadla and protected. This continued for many months, including PDM members angry at the generals for not allowing NCM.

Just before NCM Sheikh Rasheed advises IK to dissolve assemblies because IK lost the majority in the parliament, IK does not listen, A big mistake

NCM is tabled and Pti was saying they will win, but then they disallow the voting and afterwards dissolve the assemblies. Why not dissolve on Sheikh Rasheed advise a few weeks before.

Supreme court intervenes and orders the assemblies to be restored and NCM voting to go ahead. As expected IK looses the vote.

Pti and IK attacks judiciary, PDM, Usa, Establishment for collaborating to remove IK.
Imran Khan refused to meet Establishment and blocks general Bajwa phone number.
Pti in a way cornered themselves.

Pti should have played good politics and left a few doors open, they should have kept in touch with the establishment, and I dont believe Pdm would have done a heavy crackdown, Oct 2023 elections would have sent Pdm packing.

Yes this all has exposed the establishment and pdm but what is the way out for Imran Khan and Pti, at the end of the day they have no choice but to improve their relations with the establishment and reach some kind of agreement, they will have to sit down the the Pdm and work for a way out of this crises.

Pdm on the other hand is loving this, they have the best chance to destroy Pti or harm it so in the next 10 years Pti will stay as the opposition, Pti played it in to Pdm hands by attacking the establishment.

PmlN is indeed a nasty party, full of dacoits and dirty political players.

I think I agree with your post overall. Well worth reading and pondering even if it may not please the blind PTI fanbois here and elsewhere. Please should read with an open mind. Guys: The country comes first!

One thing people really really need to realize: Imran had made too many mistakes. Way too many. And the roots of his mistakes were in his extremely self-absorbed nature and arrogance. As they say in Karachi, he is a 'DeRh Hushyaar' (Too Clever by half). Even his one-time admirers like Irshad Bhatti was seen in a video yesterday that the fundamental cause of Imran's wrong decisions was 'Iqtidaar' (Power). Mr. Bhatti is rather late in realizing Imran's character. But to me, Imran's character was revealed instantaneously when his NA Speaker threw out the NCM in April 2022. All the signs of arrogance in Imran were there in the 1970s and 1980s as we saw him play cricket. But one would have hoped that with age would come some wisdom and grace. But you can't change a person's character--at least not of 70-year old playboy.

As for PTI, there is still a chance that after a chill period of a few years but PTI will HAVE to make amends with the Establishment. Even then, unless by some miracle an heir to PTI is groomed, PTI is finished as a political party with the departure of Imran from this world or via forced exile with his passport revoked--not allowed to come back to Pakistan for years.

I think I agree with your post overall. Well worth reading and pondering even if it may not please the blind PTI fanbois here and elsewhere. Please should read with an open mind. Guys: The country comes first!

One thing people really really need to realize: Imran had made too many mistakes. Way too many. And the roots of his mistakes were in his extremely self-absorbed nature and arrogance. As they say in Karachi, he is a 'DeRh Hushyaar' (Too Clever by half). Even his one-time admirers like Irshad Bhatti was seen in a video yesterday that the fundamental cause of Imran's wrong decisions was 'Iqtidaar' (Power). Mr. Bhatti is rather late in realizing Imran's character. But to me, Imran's character was revealed instantaneously when his NA Speaker threw out the NCM in April 2022. All the signs of arrogance in Imran were there in the 1970s and 1980s as we saw him play cricket. But one would have hoped that with age would come some wisdom and grace. But you can't change a person's character--at least not of 70-year old playboy.

As for PTI, there is still a chance that after a chill period of a few years but PTI will HAVE to make amends with the Establishment. Even then, unless by some miracle an heir to PTI is groomed, PTI is finished as a political party with the departure of Imran from this world or via forced exile with his passport revoked--not allowed to come back to Pakistan for years.
Yes how bad for Imran that all he wants is fairness and elections on time which is what the law states too. But because establishment has become total terrorists its his fault

Yeah yadda yadda

Yes how bad for Imran that all he wants is fairness and elections on time which is what the law states too. But because establishment has become total terrorists its his fault

Yeah yadda yadda

Aren't elections supposed to happen in October? What Hamid Mir is saying is that in August the current NA will be dissolved and a Caretaker Govt will take charge--as been happening since 2002 elections--and elections in October. But this time Imran has provided enough excuses to the Establishment and the PDM to ban his party of exile him before the elections.

Why has the sky been falling on Imran's head for such a rush? What kind of stupidity led him to resign from NA and dissolve the two Provincial Assemblies? What was wrong sitting in the Opposition after losing the NCM in April 2022? He is a self-proclaimed 'Jamhoori' guy, right?? Imran was trailing by only a few seats n the NA AND had power in two Prov. Assemblies; and the Choo Choo ka Murabba party aka PDM couldn't hold it together for long. It was all in Imran's favor.

Blaming the Establishment for Imran's mighty follies is the easy way out. The biggest blame lies with Imran's lack of political acumen and his arrogance. Watch the Irshad Bhatti video I posted yesterday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom