What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

View attachment 440035View attachment 440035

She probably needs to educate herself on matters relating to the country she is talking about. Certainly after being hatched from her shell she's talking as if she herself as done a lot for this nation and this country. She might had not even sacrificed her toothbrush for this country and she's teaching as if she's a saint.

She is alive to this day because of the sacrifices of our soldiers.

Pity pity. shame on her. May one day she realizes.
Poor chap can't even speak in Urdu properly.

Frankly, all Pakistanis should be proud of this video. Even if the views are considered flawed and incorrect, it goes against the perception of Pakistani army suppressing free speech. This video does its little bit to prove otherwise.

Frankly, all Pakistanis should be proud of this video. Even if the views are considered flawed and incorrect, it goes against the perception of Pakistani army suppressing free speech. This video does its little bit to prove otherwise.

What is it that we should be proud of?? What free speech??

What if I call you a dog. Free speech I guess?

View attachment 440035View attachment 440035

She probably needs to educate herself on matters relating to the country she is talking about. Certainly after being hatched from her shell she's talking as if she herself as done a lot for this nation and this country. She might had not even sacrificed her toothbrush for this country and she's teaching as if she's a saint.

She is alive to this day because of the sacrifices of our soldiers.

Pity pity. shame on her. May one day she realizes.
Poor chap can't even speak in Urdu properly.
What is she saying - what is she specifically complaining about?

@Jungibaaz @Emmie @The Eagle, good morning gents, could one of you fine gentlemen please redirect this thread to:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/shaheer-sialvi-replies-to-iman-mazari.531031/page-7#post-10055327

We don't really need multiple threads on the same subject. @ Opening Poster, please use the search feature, you will find there is already a thread open about this.

Frankly, all Pakistanis should be proud of this video.
Excuse me but you DO NOT get to tell us who we can and cannot be proud of! Do you want to know what I'm proud of?

capture-chart-jpg.439805

This is what we are proud of! Our PAKISTAN ARMY! She is a nobody who's contribution to Pakistan has been nothing, she has not even entered the public sphere, she lives in the comfort of her own home and under the title of her parents makes such videos!

Give me a break!

These psudoliberals would not be free to make such speeches if it werent for the Pakistan Army!
Free speech doesn't exist. The video was taken down along with her account. In PDF language, she's banned for life.

Lynched any beef eating Muslims today?

@TaimiKhan please can this thread be merged or closed. Multiple threads being opened on same issue. Indian bleeding hearts crawling out of the wood work.

Free speech doesn't exist. The video was taken down along with her account. In PDF language, she's banned for life.
AT LEAST she wasn't killed like om puri or received over a million rape threats like Gurmehar

These psudoliberals would not be free to make such speeches if it werent for the Pakistan Army!

Lynched any beef eating Muslims today?

@TaimiKhan please can this thread be merged or closed. Multiple threads being opened on same issue. Indian bleeding hearts crawling out of the wood work.

You are a nice guy and never say anything negative towards anyone, but these Indian trolls have even forced you to say something negative back. That's how god awful annoying they truly are.

if such speech is done by pmln mna children then whole media would be calling them raw agent but because it was done by pti mna child this issue is not highlightened by media and people will support pti for this.in my opinion all political parties are not sincere to Pakistan and should be banned and we need nonpolitical selected govt

She deleted her account and for your information it is not the first time she used such a language. She is in fact a spoiled child who was involved in such an internet brawl a year or two back and her mother has to jump in.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom