What's new

Selfies 're a sin: Muslim cleric

Selfies are not a sin but they should be, it makes people anti social. Half the time all you see is countless retarded women walking around with smartphones taking pictures every 5 seconds not even watching where they are going half the time. Dudes do it to but not on the scale of women, unless they are homos. Do not get me started on the, "don't eat anything yet I have to take a pic and post it on instagram" tards.

Lol spot on bro!

4 layers of kohl!! :coffee:

It can only do so much.

Do not get me started on the, "don't eat anything yet I have to take a pic and post it on instagram" tards.

Here you go.....this was too delicious to not to be clicked :P :lol:

Chocolate brownie with ice cream and hot chocolate with marshmallows (now that reminds me of @Marshmallow :( )

Just because you're dieting doesnt mean everyone else around you should stop indulging. :P

image.jpg

image.jpg

It can only do so much.

I dont want to scandalise you with pics clicked before and after make up. So you're spared Mr.Mod. :lol:

my only question in all this mess is exactly why have you got this foto saved?
Really that's your question, why I have his pic saved. I don't own the site he uploaded his pic too. I didn't make him upload the pic. I posted the link where he uploaded the pic with his free will.

This is how it it works on Internet, once a person he or she uploads a picture on to a server of any website. It's their for good, and will come up once searched by any one, all you need to do is type what you wanna search and Google does the rest.

So to answer your question, no I don't have his pic/ foto saved on my computer.

Everyone on this thread went a new low from name calling to being a complete jerk to chugliyan of god knows what level!
Stupidity has its consequences. He asked and received.

I cant believe soo many ppl thanked this just coz someone attacked someone they hate....so punjabi janta is a homo site...glad to know my question is how do u know abt it? it would either mean u have joined it for that purpose and hence knw abt it or that u go around looking for such sites hence know all about such things...take ur pick!
Get of your high horse, and read what he said before defending him. I held back , but since you are defending him how do you know he is not GAY.

As for the others discussing a banned member...I thought that was against the rules or so I had been told

Please close this thread....
If you know the rules what are you doing discussing banned member and defending his stupidity.

Really that's your question, why I have his pic saved. I don't own the site he uploaded his pic too. I didn't make him upload the pic. I posted the link where he uploaded the pic with his free will.

This is how it it works on Internet, once a person he or she uploads a picture on to a server of any website. It's their for good, and will come up once searched by any one, all you need to do is type what you wanna search and Google does the rest.

So to answer your question, no I don't have his pic/ foto saved on my computer.
he claims he didnt load it....

Stupidity has its consequences. He asked and received.
he asked u gave....basically all of you jumped in! Bravo! Learn to own up to your own mistakes as well...
Get of your high horse, and read what he said before defending him. I held back , but since you are defending him how do you know he is not GAY.
A gay in America doesnt need to hide it and nor needs to act like that...While a gay in Pakistan does need hidding....

So back to that why were u on that site (say he uploaded his pix)?

How do you know the site isnt gay if you havent been on it?

Finally why would you go to such a site? Looking for something?
If you know the rules what are you doing discussing banned member and defending his stupidity.
Whose defending him? He said he didnt make that site and the very fact that you are the only one who went looking for him on such a site and posted it up here does raise suspicion as to what you were doing on such a site and how you know about it? The name itself doesnt suggest it is a gay site and hence my questions...

he claims he didn't load it.....

Really !!!!!!!!
AND

I followed the retard to his village, where he lives, took these pics and then used one of them as his avatar on this same forum. Is that what you are saying.

he asked u gave....basically all of you jumped in! Bravo! Learn to own up to your own mistakes as well....

He deserved what he got. And the only one jumping in for no reason is you.

A gay in America doesn't need to hide it and nor needs to act like that...While a gay in Pakistan does need hidding...

Are you Gay did if you are i am sorry, i didn't mean to offend you.

But here is the innocent mans remarks.

Once I sent a photo to @@Cheetah786 parents for his sister's rishta. They said yes and she was very happy, but cheetah got upset, saying only he could marry his own sister. Us din se es gandu ne mera photo rakha huwa hain.

I take it getting married to your sister is OK in your family since you totally ignored this one to defend him

So back to that why were u on that site (say he uploaded his pix)? How do you know the site isnt gay if you havent been on it?

He went personal i answered him. Why exactly are you hell bend on defending him and his actions?

Finally why would you go to such a site? Looking for something?

Was there some thing you don't want rest of us to see.that you are so upset.

Whose defending him?

Really Suffering from amnesia are we

. Akheilos, post: 6733245, member: 141155"]he claims he didn't load it...Akheilos, post: 6733245, member: 141155"]he claims he didn't load it...Akheilos, post: 6733245, member: 141155"]he claims he didn't load it...

He said he didn't make that site and the very fact that you are the only one who went looking for him on such a site and posted it up here does raise suspicion as to what you were doing on such a site and how you know about it?

Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Really its called Google it. Do u need me to explain how search engine Google works?

You are hell bent on defending him, did i step on some thing that was suppose to be a secret.

The name itself doesn't suggest it is a gay site and hence my questions..

You sound so sure about this like you have personal knowledge of Gay websites. Is this some thing personal for you that you are defending a man who is well known to be a big mouth and a liar.

I dont want to scandalise you with pics clicked before and after make up. So you're spared Mr.Mod. :lol:

Scandal away my dear. Just don't make the after pics too traumatic. :p:

Last edited:
Here you go.....this was too delicious to not to be clicked :P :lol:

Chocolate brownie with ice cream and hot chocolate with marshmallows (now that reminds me of @Marshmallow :( )

Just because you're dieting doesnt mean everyone else around you should stop indulging. :P

View attachment 188744

View attachment 188745

Hi:enjoy::p:

Really !!!!!!!!
AND

I followed the retard to his village, where he lives, took these pics and then used one of them as his avatar on this same forum. Is that what you are saying.
no these same set of pix were also on this forum....

Either you or anyone else who collects male pix saved it and the rest follows..
He deserved what he got. And the only one jumping in for no reason is you.
Questioning is not jumping in...

Are you Gay did if you are i am sorry, i didn't mean to offend you.

But here is the innocent mans remarks.
I am asking you that but you are avoiding the question as to

How did you know that site is gay until and unless you have scouted it!
How did you even know about the site?
Why do you know he has an account there?

I take it getting married to your sister is OK in your family since you totally ignored this one to defend him
Am I defending him? Just coz he bs it does it mean he has married my sis or will do so?

He went personal i answered him. Why exactly are you hell bend on defending him and his actions?
Whose defending him? So far I have only questioned you regarding your knowledge of a account of a site you called homo...How is that defending him when the questions are on you regarding your immense knowledge about homo sites? :unsure:

Was there some thing you don't want rest of us to see.that you are so upset.
How does this answer my question and not raise curiousity to how you are avoiding answering any of my questions?

Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Really its called Google it. Do u need me to explain how search engine Google works?

You are hell bent on defending him, did i step on some thing that was suppose to be a secret.
Soo you decided to google search Razpak coz you are damn sure he will have hidden secrets using the same id he uses here? ....Right....Only fools would buy such cheap rubbish!

2ndly, What secret? At least I am directly asking you and you are obviously avoiding my questions about your homo knowledge! Seems like you are the bag of secrets! :tup:

You sound so sure about this like you have personal knowledge of Gay websites. Is this some thing personal for you that you are defending a man who is well known to be a big mouth and a liar.
This again didnt answer my question!

It is obvious when 2 Pakistanis fight and Multiple Indians thank one and cheer for him...does raise questions you know! :pop:

Now answer my questions or quit quoting me!

As for a liar....I will let ALLAH judge that mujhay koi shouk nai khuda ban nay ka!

no these same set of pix were also on this forum....

Either you or anyone else who collects male pix saved it and the rest follows..

Questioning is not jumping in...

I am asking you that but you are avoiding the question as to

How did you know that site is gay until and unless you have scouted it!
How did you even know about the site?
Why do you know he has an account there?

Am I defending him? Just coz he bs it does it mean he has married my sis or will do so?

Whose defending him? So far I have only questioned you regarding your knowledge of a account of a site you called homo...How is that defending him when the questions are on you regarding your immense knowledge about homo sites? :unsure:

How does this answer my question and not raise curiousity to how you are avoiding answering any of my questions?

Soo you decided to google search Razpak coz you are damn sure he will have hidden secrets using the same id he uses here? ....Right....Only fools would buy such cheap rubbish!

2ndly, What secret? At least I am directly asking you and you are obviously avoiding my questions about your homo knowledge! Seems like you are the bag of secrets! :tup:

This again didnt answer my question!

It is obvious when 2 Pakistanis fight and Multiple Indians thank one and cheer for him...does raise questions you know! :pop:

Now answer my questions or quit quoting me!

As for a liar....I will let ALLAH judge that mujhay koi shouk nai khuda ban nay ka!
Hon, you're defending the wrong guy.
A person is known by the company he keeps...isn't it?.
You know him outside the forum and ergo as a friend you're expected to support him. But I think you've done your bit.
So for your own good, stop defending him now

Back
Top Bottom