What's new

Bangladesh arrests four for caning, stoning woman over affair

If so, discard this and many other laws that were incorporated in the old books. These are not anymore relevant after 1400 years.

People do not even live in their fathers' era but by choice, we live in the 7th century thinking it will take us to Paradice.

This is not a law even in Saudi Arabia. Mostly used in Iran if I am not mistaken.

This is not a Muslim or Islamic law rather a traditional local law which was adopted by later Muslim rulers. But from Jews and Christian perspective it was a religious law. No where in Quran it instruct to stone someone but Bible does.
Laws related to adultery, fornication etc are called "Hudood" short for "Hudood-ullah", i.e. limits of/set by Allah. These are the punishments prescribed by Allah himself. These are immutable, from what I understand. There are other things in sharia that can be changed to some degree to keep with the times, not this. But, I am not knowledgeable.

@Areesh , maybe you can add.

This is not a law even in Saudi Arabia. Mostly used in Iran if I am not mistaken.

The Zarathusti-cultured Iranis were the ones to infect Islam with the hadiths. Like Bukhari who hated human female prostitutes but loved dogs.

Laws related to adultery, fornication etc are called "Hudood" short for "Hudood-ullah", i.e. limits of/set by Allah. These are the punishments prescribed by Allah himself. These are immutable, from what I understand. There are other things in sharia that can be changed to some degree to keep with the times, not this. But, I am not knowledgeable.

@Areesh , maybe you can add.

That is true. For more:

1. What do you say should be the punishment for mullahs who maintain bank accounts in interest-based banking system and pay their followers from there ?
Public execution. If he ever preached anything against Banking System.
2. What do you say of families who honor-kill their own members ?
Death penalty is the way to go. Only the state justice system has the right to punish anyone after a proper trial.

That’s giving half picture of the historical fact. Stoning to death was a mosaic tradition was in practice in Madina later replaced by Quranic law. Punishment for adultery is described in Quran. The following is a nice article on this.

Public execution. If he ever preached anything against Banking System.

I didn't understand.

Death penalty is the way to go. Only the state justice system has the right to punish anyone after a proper trial.

After a proper trial ? So you are justifying honor killing ?

@jamahir ko kya punishment milni chahiye for being a murtad ?

LOL, you are asking @Areesh - a mullah ( a priest ) - about an ideology which abolished priesthood, about an ideology which is Communistic ?

Adultery is common because there is relaxed rules on it which in return destroy the civilizations. There is deterrent methods to control the vibrancy of adultery but that is considered extreme but that is how the society gets corrupted.

Stoning to death was a mosaic tradition

So??

That doesn't disapprove anything

The following is a nice article on this.

Lashes are for unmarried adulterers. Other than that we have several examples where adulterers were stoned in time of Prophet (SAW) and all the four rightly guided caliphs

Last edited:
So??

That doesn't disapprove anything

Lashes are for unmarried adulterers. Other than that we have several examples where adulterers were stoned in time of Prophet (SAW) and all the four rightly guided caliphs

Prophet Muhammad didn’t approve Caliph Omar’s recommendation to keep stoning to death as punishment. It happened only 4 times during Prophet Muhammad’s time where woman’s were stoned to death for adultery which was mostly a local law not something god given law.

Quran’s law is for adultery not for just single people, married people as well.

Islamic law can be followed...

Nope. Extramarital affair is a breach of marital contract especially for Muslims. So it is logical to make it a criminal offense.
Ask a legal Court to try a man or woman for extramarital acts, Mullah laws cannot supersede Civil Laws. I have never heard of a Muslim man ever being flogged for staring at women with lust in his eyes and raping them in his mind when not possible to rape them physically,

If so, Muslim men must be required to wear Hijab over their eyes. This is the best way to send them to Islamic Paradice.

The best recipe is to take down that ugly-looking Hijab from the women and grow shame in the eyes and minds of those masturbating Muslim men, Hijab has been recommended by the later Mullah groups. Never it was mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom