What's new

Saudi Arabia to finance Indonesia aviation industry with $3 billions.

This aid is not without reason.

Indonesia is fast becoming another Saudi satellite state and the effects are visible all over in religious violence and intolerance and women oppression.

But hey as long as petro-dollar keeps rolling in.

Here is what I mean;

Indonesia: Virginity test plan sparks controversy

A plan to conduct virginity tests on female students entering high school in the town of Prabumulih, South Sumatra, has drawn criticism from various quarters.

“The test will be implemented in 2014 and will be paid for out of the city budget,” Prabumulih Education Agency chief HM Rasyid said on Tuesday. He said the test was aimed at reducing vice crimes committed against students.

Rasyid was optimistic the test would have a positive impact, as it would steer female students away from “negative activities”.

“This is for their own good,” he added.

Virginity test plan sparks controversy | The Jakarta Post

You hate them but you love their money
, And that's not Ironic?
You hate Islamic system but when you get money from it you love it?
Pathetic

@Reashot Xigwin
Now I see, why there is a lot of corruption in our country
It is becouse Nationalist like you all who run the country

Talking about craps i think this is the most bullshit conversations i ever had

Saudi sell her oil for money to a lot of the so called Kuffar states including China who owns Macau, USA who owns Las Vegas, to Singapore who legalize gambling, to Japanese who own so many red light district run by Yakuza firms, and their princes love to blabbering their wealth to western countries while visiting those states. I don't know what is so holy from Saudi Arabia, her is same nasty as any other countries when we are talking about money and wealth.

There is no Holy System when we are talking about money and the source of its.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

What do you think of this islamic financing system. I think its a great opportunity for Muslim countries to benefit from?

Saudi Arabia should take notice and finance our Air Force and Navy we need to get new and lot of fighter jets and Warships and Submarines Saudi Arabia and other members of GCC can join hands and finance us @Yzd Khalifa

Saudi Arabia should take notice and finance our Air Force and Navy we need to get new and lot of fighter jets and Warships and Submarines Saudi Arabia and other members of GCC can join hands and finance us @Yzd Khalifa

A great idea bro.

That's not "financing",that's "begging" or "charity"

Talking about craps i think this is the most bullshit conversations i ever had

Saudi sell her oil for money to a lot of the so called Kuffar states including China who owns Macau, USA who owns Las Vegas, to Singapore who legalize gambling, to Japanese who own so many red light district run by Yakuza firms, and their princes love to blabbering their wealth to western countries while visiting those states. I don't know what is so holy from Saudi Arabia, her is same nasty as any other countries when we are talking about money and wealth.

There is no Holy System when we are talking about money and the source of its.

Since when trading with kuffar is forbiden?
You realy don't know anything about Islam, and acting like you know everything

And now with that kind of mindset you also blaming all the Blacksmith for all the war that happen in the past

Since when trading with kuffar is forbiden?
You realy don't know anything about Islam, and acting like you know everything

And now with that kind of mindset you also blaming all the Blacksmith for all the war that happen in the past

since when Indonesia or other secular country cannot taking benefit from Sharia monetary systems or Saudi money? don't alleviate this conversations, in this case you are the first one quote me about your Saudi's holy money craps. My Point is there is no country can separate their financial system with Global financial Systems. You can't so picky when talking about your client or customer, either he/she is prostitute, Mafia boss, Hajj, Landlord, Banks Director or so on when they came to bring about their money to your country or company you will gladly accept theirs, because that's what your need.

i really don't know about Islam? Haha, you made my day in this very early morning dude.

since when Indonesia or other secular country cannot taking benefit from Sharia monetary systems or Saudi money? don't alleviate this conversations, in this case you are the first one quote me about your Saudi's holy money craps. My Point is there is no country can separate their financial system with Global financial Systems. You can't so picky when talking about your client or customer, either he/she is prostitute, Mafia boss, Hajj, Landlord, Banks Director or so on when they came to bring about their money to your country or company you will gladly accept theirs, because that's what your need.

i really don't know about Islam? Haha, you made my day in this very early morning dude.

Since when indonesia is secular?
How many times I have to repeat this to you,
You hate Islamic system but you love when you get money from it,
My point is you have no dignity

So you know Islam? Then you should know about Haram and Halal Money, right?
Did you know that you should not take money from prostitute or mafia boss just becouse you want their money

Hmm, are you realy know about Islam? Haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom