What's new

"Admiral Gorshkov" Aircraft carrier delayed again for Power paralyzed

Mig29k will be Indian's widow plane on crash landing...sure your warriors will piss on pants because they will have to think for their families when landing at high speed when wind, sea wave, carrier moving, adverse conditions..all combined...we chinese has nothing to worry or envy...let see who will have last laugh :lol:

Atleast have a arrestor hook installed in your AC ........

Without arestor hook , no experience landing on AC and considering the quality of chinese reverse engineered Su 33 , you willnot actually require an AC becoz most of the time they will be landing it in the ocean .......:lol:

I hope they will be installing a russian ejection seat instead of chinese, that will atleast save it from being a widow maker...........:wave:

"Seem" is a very vague and perceptive word. But lets say even if your observation was correct, its important to note that Mig 29K is very new plane, and so is Vikramaditya. It takes time to practice and perfect the "carrier flying skills". Thats why you have such extensive trials. Once they have all the performance parameters for both the plane and carrier they ll make training guidelines, using which the pilots will hone their carrier flying skills(by regular training and exercise).

Landing into AC require more than pilot skill, an aircraft speed is an factor of safety, such Harrier or F-35 are ideal for landing on AC, of course I have no doubt that with training...your pilots will sucess...what i talk is purely about aircraft itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast have a arrestor hook installed in your AC ........

Without arestor hook , no experience landing on AC and considering the quality of chinese reverse engineered Su 33 , you willnot actually require an AC becoz most of the time they will be landing it in the ocean .......:lol:

I hope they will be installing a russian ejection seat instead of chinese, that will atleast save it from being a widow maker...........:wave:

who tell you that we don't have arrest hook or cable? at least everything is smooth for our AC tests, unlike your Admiral Gorshkov got delay again and have to pay a price for the seven broken boilers :lol: the quality of this AC is just a laugh stoke...and are you sure that your Mig-29k will fly? or if its will get delayed again. I advise you to buy extended warranty for your AC and Mig-29K :rofl:..and also life insurant for your pilots...at least if anything happens...their families will have something.

ll2ob.jpg

how about we both sides stop mocking each other....
though i have done it before....i've never seen a thread full of sarcasm with 11 pages....

who tell you that we don't have arrest hook or cable? at least everything is smooth for our AC tests, unlike your Admiral Gorshkov got delay again and have to pay a price for the seven broken boilers :lol: the quality of this AC is just a laugh stoke...and are you sure that your Mig-29k will fly? or if its will get delayed again. I advise you to buy extended warranty for your AC and Mig-29K :rofl:..and also life insurant for your pilots...at least if anything happens...their families will have something.

ll2ob.jpg

Buddy Who told you that Mig29K need Ins Vikramaditya to fly.....

Buddy Who told you that Mig29K need Ins Vikramaditya to fly.....

Right...so you're telling me that a plane that was design for AC will be use in land base....have you ever consider that the money wasted & weight penalty such arrest hooks, structure reinforcement beams, other AC navigations and sensor that added into the mig-29K?

buy a land base version of Mig-29 will be cheaper and superior in term of payload...don't you think?

let me tell you what will happen. russia will declare that it is india fault for not to use asbestos.so india must pay everything for repairing.

and india media will announce that the "firebrick" are made in china.......

Wow, you guessed right. They did exactly that!

Back
Top Bottom