What's new

if china dont buy Su 35, it will cause delay of T50 project.

We are damn rich, just buy few Su 35 to check it out.

We are helping russia to promote Su35.

maybe a joint advertising campign played out by Russia and China, we know the clueless indians are easy to fall on these kind of traps``

their top official can be easily seuduced by a Russian minger (porbably a man) and ending up to pay 3 billions for a crapy AC, and this time they gonna probably buy more MKIs or even 35s``lol

so its win-win for China and Russia, one can ensure india keeps mis-allocating finanical resources from their pony economy, and the other can make easy monney to boost its own defence industry``

So is that the new justification from Chinese side why Su 35 must be procured, although many Chinese thinks you already surpassed the Russians? :)
The reality is, that Sukhoi has no issues with fundings, especially since India is not only partnering the stealth fighter project, but also buys more Super 30s und upgrade nearly 100 older once too, which all puts way more money in their hand than the Su 35 deal if it really comes through.
1.we are not surpass russians (not yet), but we will surpass russians in max 10 years in any aspect.
but for our own good, we should not buy any Su 35.
1.5 billion for 24 jets is a huge money, and we are not damn rich.
we can use this money to develop J 16 ( even su 35 is better and maybe cheaper) and project 310( the J31 does not have any state funding)
2. the reason that I opened this thread is: first that is not allowed to open a su35 deal thread in china section.
I just find a way to keep discuss Su35 deal and insult india at same time.( thanks to this Russia article)
3. according to press conference of chinese ministry of national defense last week. they did not deny to the 24 su35 deal directly.so there is still possible that we buy 24 su 35 or less.

4. you think that indias funding is enough for sukhoi? it is not true.
( even it it indeed enough, Russian will ask india for more money).
and even without money issue. the possibility of delay of T 50 is also very high.
( Russia is not soviet union,and they lack capability to make anything correct)

and even without money issue. the possibility of delay of T 50 is also very high.

You don't seem to understand the scale of Indian and Russian funding for the T-50/FGFA $30 BILLION USD from India and a similar amount from Russia is easily enough to fund the project, 1-2 BN from China won't make the slightest difference either way. I've heard of wishful thinking but you're taking this to a different level!

You don't seem to understand the scale of Indian and Russian funding for the T-50/FGFA $30 BILLION USD from India and a similar amount from Russia is easily enough to fund the project, 1-2 BN from China won't make the slightest difference either way. I've heard of wishful thinking but you're taking this to a different level!

30Billion USD?? what a brag. india are not that rich. it is weird that many indias sounds like parvenu.
how much did india already invest into PAKFA projct till now? more than 1 billion?

30Billion USD?? what a brag. india are not that rich.
how much did india already invest into PAKFA projct till now? more than 1 billion?

Look it up-this is a FACT. By 2020 when deliveries start India will be spending over $100 BN a year on defence so it can easily afford this espceially as the costs will be spread over a larger period of time.

Look it up-this is a FACT. By 2020 when deliveries start India will be spending over $100 BN a year on defence so it can easily afford this espceially as the costs will be spread over a larger period of time.

China spending already over $100 BN a year.
but still many projects lacks funding.many upgrade lacks funding.
100BN spending for a big country is not that much

1.we are not surpass russians (not yet), but we will surpass russians in max 10 years in any aspect.
but for our own good, we should not buy any Su 35.
1.5 billion for 24 jets is a huge money, and we are not damn rich.
we can use this money to develop J 16 ( even su 35 is better and maybe cheaper) and project 310( the J31 does not have any state funding)
2. the reason that I opened this thread is: first that is not allowed to open a su35 deal thread in china section.
I just find a way to keep discuss Su35 deal and insult india at same time.( thanks to this Russia article)
3. according to press conference of chinese ministry of national defense last week. they did not deny to the 24 su35 deal directly.so there is still possible that we buy 24 su 35 or less.

As of today 90% of your operational planes are russian knockoffs (J7..J11,15,16) using Russian engines and the rest got Russian assistance, I am not even counting Russian clones in other services and here you are bragging how you gonna surpass Russia in a decade?

I see it the same way, but many of your countrymen will disagree on that. :)

you think that indias funding is enough for sukhoi?

No, but that the mentioned deals with India alone are much higher, which makes this little deal with China meaningless for Sukhoi, infact everybody knows that it will be a bad deal for the Russians at the end, because this will be just another example where China will copy Russian techs. That's why you want such a small order and will produce copies later in higher numbers and this is not a statement meant as an insult to China, but a fact from history with Su 27SK, or other Su 30 varients as proves.

Russia is not soviet union,and they lack capability to make anything correct

True, that's why they needed us to make this development reality, but also why they go for an less capable early version, since developing all 5th gen capabilities requires more time and money. That's again where India steps in with money to develop the NG engine for example, which then will be used in the final Pak Fa and our FGFA.
As I said, India is pushing Russian developments with credible funding and with much much more importance than a $1.5 billion deal that mainly benefits only China.

Why can't we do basic research before posting such news just for the sake of it. Here are some facts with sources:
United Aircraft Corporation is in good financial health (Source1, Source 2). The company is doing good financially and it would be naive to think that Russia, India & the company itself is pinning the development of what is a premier Gen 5 Fighter on Chinese benovelence. The funding of project is completely Russian and Indian and no one should have any doubts.

& here's my bit to mastercard spoof going on

Su 35: $ 65 Million
PAK FA: $ 57 Million
Seeing your Gen V fighter in service before neighbour's: Priceless :chilli:

when you get your first pak-fa, you come back here if anything regarding our next generation aircraft is not exposed on the net.

Oh sorry you mean on NET and not in PLA ??? Yes offcourse then you will have aircraft TWO generations ahead of India. No doubt. We never challege your cyber power :tup:

Well I though you would explain how you guies are ahead with one generation but look like you are busy with fooling India with Alian-crafts. Good luck

I think India should change the last order of 42 MKIs to 42 Su-35. That will save the time and money of upgrades. Plus we don't have to wait till 2015 just to know what Super Sukois can do.

I think India should change the last order of 42 MKIs to 42 Su-35. That will save the time and money of upgrades. Plus we don't have to wait till 2015 just to know what Super Sukois can do.

Actually the super sukhois are superior to the Su-35 in some respects. AESA radar v/s PESA, ability to carry and launch brahmos integrated to it etc. Plus the necessity for new facilities and training for SU-35 all make that option unattractive compared to super sukhois.

Actually the super sukhois are superior to the Su-35 in some respects. AESA radar v/s PESA, ability to carry and launch brahmos integrated to it etc. Plus the necessity for new facilities and training for SU-35 all make that option unattractive compared to super sukhois.

I don't think so. By upgrading MKI we are taking them to Su-35 standards. Plus we haven't yet decided about the Radar. There won't be much difference between MKI nad Su-35s in terms of facilities and trainning. We can add AESA later

Back
Top Bottom