What's new

"Admiral Gorshkov" Aircraft carrier delayed again for Power paralyzed

Want more AWESOME news ?

Indian GDP is going to shrink 5 % this year. India's GDP growth fell to 5% and its Rupee fall a monster 12%. Which means a 5% shrink will be true !!

India's inflation rate is 8%, amazing !! Its inflation rate is higher than its growth rate !

Shooopaaaaaa poooowaaaa indeed !

real growth 5%,inflation 8%,that's 13% nominal。cancelling out by 12% depreciation in rupee gives NO growth in dollars terms。

if it turns out to be true,this will be the 3RD year during which India's GDP sees no growth in US dollars。

China's real growth will be 8% with 3-4% GDP deflator。Given a more or less stable yuan:dollar exchange rate,the dollar GDP will see some 12% growth this year,closing out 2012 with a total economic output of some 8.4 trillion dollars。

^lol that was a long vacation for you. how long do you plan to stay un-banned this time?

lol, I left this place for a much better location !

There is no permanate ban here !

Unlike you, you were banned many many times already yet still stick around !

BTW, are you happy with this news? You junk got crippled AGAIN ! lol

Oh, China just got another stealth fighter !!

not quite, it still takes a bunch of japanese coast guards to make a complete mockery of chinese territorial integrity. so what's missing in the chinese, testicular fortitude?

lol, really ?

Guess what they can not stop us from landing on that island right ?

And the "mighty " indian navy can not stop the USN from jumping up and down in your beloved indian ocean ?

lol.

Remember this quote: " indian ocean was, is and will be india's ocean". But it seems that you indians can not back it up !

real growth 5%,inflation 8%,that's 13% nominal。cancelling out by 12% depreciation in rupee gives NO growth in dollars terms。

if it turns out to be true,this will be the 3RD year during which India's GDP sees no growth in US dollars。

China's real growth will be 8% with 3-4% GDP deflator。Given a more or less stable yuan:dollar exchange rate,the dollar GDP will see some 12% growth this year,closing out 2012 with a total economic output of some 8.4 trillion dollars。

8.4 T. That is 4.5 time the size of shoooopaaaa poooowaaa india.

lol, I left this place for a much better location !

There is no permanate ban here !

Unlike you, you were banned many many times already yet still stick around !

BTW, are you happy with this news? You junk got crippled AGAIN ! lol

Oh, China just got another stealth fighter !!

welcome back AE. as for the news, it certainly isn't pleasant but it is not the end of the world.
china's equipment is not the issue, it is missing something else entirely. refer to post 78.

lol, really ?

Guess what they can not stop us from landing on that island right ?

And the "mighty " indian navy can not stop the USN from jumping up and down in your beloved indian ocean ?

lol.

Remember this quote: " indian ocean was, is and will be india's ocean". But it seems that you indians can not back it up !

This is news to us, Since when did India claim Indian Ocean as hers :lol:

welcome back AE. as for the news, it certainly isn't pleasant but it is not the end of the world.
china's equipment is not the issue, it is missing something else entirely. refer to post 78.

You mean Taiwan. Thats ok, because once we have 3 operational CVs we can take that island easily !!

Not so lucky for shoopaaa powowaaa india. You do not even dare to touch Pakistan now, because they will just nuke you back to ice age !!

Remember the 2008 bombay attacks ? India did not dare to start anything right ?

Now you are trying to say that the pu@@y japanese self defence mari time force mock China? But guess what, they do not dare to start any physical attack !! Unlike the 2008 attack which killed more than 200 indians ! And what did you do ?

^the onus was on china to initiate the attack. japan did what it intended with complete impunity.
all chinese vessels managed to do was run full steam reverse after the japanese coast guard sent a verbal warning.

given such antics, i'm not holding my breath for you lot to take taiwan, neither are the taiwanese. like i mentioned earlier, equipment isnt the issue for china, it is missing something else.

100 million US dollars down the drain?

That's not counting the cost of time and the extra living expenses incurred by the Indian crew onboard the junk?

These guys might as well make good use of their extended stay among their Russian comrades and learn the latter‘s tongue。:azn:

This will cost the indians at least 500 million dollars more to repair this junk !!

China got Varyag which is far better than this junk and it is completed by China.

So you can understand why these indians have such inferiorty complex now !!

Especially Aishiek !

^the onus was on china to initiate the attack. japan did what it intended with complete impunity.
all chinese vessels managed to do was run full steam reverse after the japanese coast guard sent a verbal warning.

given such antics, i'm not holding my breath for you lot to take taiwan, neither are the taiwanese

Oh is it ? Why wont they dare to start the attack ? Since they are so under " control " by its grand master USA ?? I remember correctly they are backed up by USN right ? Verbel warning form cost guard ? lol

Even the USN when operating in South China sea were given the comand that:" Do not ever confront Chinese navy under any circumstances, and only engage unless being fired upon." Since this is true and is a direct order from US president Barack Obama, China is not intimidated by the far inferior japanese self defence force which itself is under complete control of the USN !

Can you come up with something more stupid?

China can DESTORYED japan at well, all it takes is a push of a bottom, and if USA wants to die with it, we will be glad to hand it to them as well.

Oh, by the way. Why wont india retake Pakistan ? Given the attack in 2008 which is far worse than this naval show down incident near the island. No action from india? india was attacked !! lol

AerospaceEngineer back from ban but just dying to jump into the frying pan. :lol:

You mean Taiwan. Thats ok, because once we have 3 operational CVs we can take that island easily !!

23485880.jpg

The urge to make a fool of yourself :laugh:

Not so lucky for shoopaaa powowaaa india. You do not even dare to touch Pakistan now, because they will just nuke you

I thought you'd have more confidence in Pakistan's conventional force's capabilities, why are insulting Pakistan by trying to make them seem like a irresponsible nuclear pariah state ;)

back to ice age !!
So nuking a nation creates a time wrap that transfer the entire nation to the Ice age.......Chini Time Travel theories :rofl:

Remember the 2008 bombay attacks ?

Its Mumbai, no need to pay respects to your British imperialism role models, no Brits here :taz:

India did not dare to start anything right ?
Now you are trying to say that the pu@@y japanese self defence mari time force mock China? But guess what, they do not dare to start any physical attack !! Unlike the 2008 attack which killed more than 200 indians ! And what did you do ?

The 2008 was terrorist attack by non-state actors as claimed by Pakistani Govt. India "can dare to start anything" only if Pakistani Govt was involved in those attack. In other words, you are mocking Indian action by implication you consider Pakistan a terror sponsoring state :devil: Damn you must hate Pakistanis :fie:

Oh is it ? Why wont they dare to start the attack ? Since they are so under " control " by its grand master USA ?? I remember correctly they are backed up by USN right ? Verbel warning form cost guard ? lol

Even the USN when operating in South China sea were given the comand that:" Do not ever confront Chinese navy under any circumstances, and only engage unless being fired upon." Since this is true and is a direct order from US president Barack Obama, China is not intimidated by the far inferior japanese self defence force which itself is under complete control of the USN !

China can DESTORYED japan at well, all it takes is a push of a bottom, and if USA wants to die with it, we will be glad to hand it to them as well.

Oh, by the way. Why wont india retake Pakistan ? Given the attack in 2008 which is far worse than this naval show down incident near the island. No action from india? india was attacked !! lol

^you dont seem to grasp the concept. i'm not questioning the hardware capability, china is lacking something else, which clearly showed in the senkaku incident.

as for India's response to 26/11, feel free to read PK news. we didn't need to fire a shot, I imagine Sun-Tzu would be pleased.

If you have t wait for 6 decades and 3 carriers just to capture an island then its says a lot about red panda power.....:china:.....:rofl:

I wonder what is bad..getting ones embassy bombed out in belgrade or the Panda leaders flying back home fro G-20 summit ater Xinjiang flare up or geting its enigineers killed in FATA/balochistan.

VERY BAD NEWS AGAIN

The Delivery of Indian Navy aboard the aircraft carrier no earlier than October 2013.
The Delivery of Indian Navy aboard the aircraft carrier no earlier than October 2013.

According to Russia's "Kommersant" reported on September 17, of Russia modified second-hand aircraft carrier for the Indian Navy INS Vikramaditya the power device in the Barents Sea trials of serious failures, resulting incarrier delivery date again postponed, will be postponed at least a year or so.

According to sources in Russia, INS Vikramaditya aircraft carrier during a sea trial failure, paralysis in seven of the eight steam boilers. The northern city of Severodvinsk machinery manufacturing enterprise experts to assess the damage to equipment status, consider how the carrier is transported back to the dock. And then will begin to eliminate the fault.

The accident is bound to affect the delivery date of the aircraft carrier. According to the most optimistic estimates, the Indian Navy aboard the aircraft carrier no earlier than October 2013.

A disclosure of sources close to Russia's Rosoboronexport said, INS Vikramaditya aircraft carrier is a serious failure during sea trials. July 8, the aircraft carrier for the first time to leave the the North machinery manufacturing enterprises dock into the Barents Sea, according to plan is scheduled to test 124 days.

One of the priority task is to test aircraft carrier power plant. The aircraft carrier left the northern machinery manufacturing enterprises, initially without any big problems in low-speed smooth sailing. But the provisions of the pilot scheme also sailing at maximum speed, the problem appears.

The carrier just to accelerate to 30 last week, alerting system suddenly issued a power unit failure signal, the aircraft carrier parked directly in place. Later found in 7 of the 8 constitute a power plant steam boiler seriously damaged.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY ...I told you before! :help::D:D

seriously??? hahahaha.....

It is now appropriate and pertinent to ask if India will ever get delivery of this expensive and time-wasting junk of the century!

Oh.....very bad news so poor :rofl:

Guys what's it to you?? Anything remotley related to this ACC has the same old trolls going nuts why does a few months make any difference to you guys? The ACC is harly going to change the status quo or anything I can't think of a single post like yours regarding your delayed ACC. Just wait and keep quiet, unless you have somthing constructive to say.

@topic- OCTOBER 2013?? It is absolutly absurd that it is problme after problem with the Russians and this project, last week it was the weather hampering flight tests now it is boiler failure? And let's not forget the INS CHAKRA hardly had a smooth deivery schedule, it to was hampered by delay after delay on the Russian side. I am beginning to think the Russians are the most incomptant suppliers on earth even after the huge amount of worldwide attention and criticsm of their delays, even after pressure by the IN even after their own effing President (Putin) told them to get on with it they STILL, STILL keep delaying??!! It is beyond a joke at this stage it really is. But I'm glad this is showing the IN and India as a whole the true face of the Russian arm industery and the Russians are going to be hit hard in the pocket on the back of this and other c**k-ups from years gone by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom