Russian media:J20's stealth capability is far better than F-35 and pakfa

Discussion in 'Chinese Defence Forum' started by giant panda, Aug 20, 2012.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scobydoo

scobydoo FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 113 / -0
    Lu IJKT ya?

Berasa kayak nonton debat lu sama si Danub. :yahoo:
  2. Jayanta

Jayanta FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,261 / -1
    United Kingdom
    I feel China's work is appreciable. One cannot compare two fighter until its fully ready...even the so called best fighter F-22 is not flawless, only 190 manufactured, further manufacture stopped, has never been in any combat situation...not used in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc. the flights were grounded when pilots complained of hypoxia, even pilots came out in the media. Developing a 5th gen fighter needs technological expertise...the technology demonstrator flown by China proves they are in the race.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. j20blackdragon

j20blackdragon FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,148 / -0
    Next gambit will tell us that a Ferrari is nothing more than a modified Toyota Corolla because they both have 4 wheels and a windshield.:lol:

[​IMG]

You're being too generous.

The purpose-built J-20 stealth fighter should obviously be inferior to a F-15 (a 1970s aircraft) with conformal weapon bays.:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. gambit

gambit PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +34 / 12,109 / -3
    United States
    Actually, that would be how the Chinese members here would argue.

Your man Marty has proven himself intellectually dishonest and inconsistent many times over. When he wanted to push the J-20 away from the PAK-FA and on a par with the F-22, he persistently pushed the 'continuous curvatures' argument. When he wanted to distinguish the J-20 from the F-35, he persistently pushed the angled faceting technique and posted incomplete sources on how curvatures are detrimental to 'stealth'.

:lol:

The reason why he is inconsistent is because he has no relevant experience, does not study whatever publicly available information there are, and worst, he allowed his ego to get in the way. Now he is laughably an aviation 'expert' over at your playground.

At least no one here can credibly accuse me of being intellectually dishonest and inconsistent, not when I can support my arguments and even encourages people to prove me wrong with my sources and keyword searches. Being intellectually dishonest and inconsistent is the worst anyone can be in any debate, technical or else.
  5. gambit

gambit PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +34 / 12,109 / -3
    United States
    So do I.

We never said it is. In fact, I have always say that in radar detection, NOTHING is invisible, not even the F-22. And that an aircraft is an exercise in compelled compromises, and that includes the F-22.

Because of financial constraints.

Because there is no need to send it there.

Air combat is essentially mano-a-mano affairs. In exercises that we conducted where the only restrictions were altitude limit and live weapons, the F-22 always came out ahead, against any adversary, ours or foreign fighters. You cannot get any more latitude than altitude limits and live weapons.

That argument will be laughed at by professional pilots, civilian and military.

Any credible technical arguments to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this problem cannot be solved? I bet that you did no research on it at all.

With US at least one lap ahead.
  6. antonius123

antonius123 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 468 / -0
    In fact His argument is quite SOLID.

Your accusation that J-20 took "basic planform of Mig 1.44 and incorporated known RCS control methods onto it" - is really questionable.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...r-better-than-f-35-pakfa-6.html#ixzz2Kr8ctsks

You need to answer my question about your claim J-20 took basic planform of Mig 1.44, and also respond J20 Blackdragon argument properly to prove your honesty. No offence, but ignoring and evading is sign of dishonesty.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. vietminh

vietminh FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 86 / -0
    Oh fool from sinodefence, J-20 with a supermassive Canard can make it invisible?! :woot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Idiot did not even know that J-20 weapons to wear outside :omghaha:
  8. Beast

Beast SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,388 / -0
    China
    Oh! Look who's the fool talking. Its better to listen to expert comment than some viet kid. :lol:

Chengdu J-XX [J-20] Stealth Fighter Prototype / A Preliminary Assessment

Probably F-22 shall also be idiot for hanging the weapon outside.. :lol:

Conclusion, don't make a fool of yourself by talking thing which you have no idea. I believe most vietnamese are intelligent compare to this smart alec who try to make a fool of most vietnamese. :lol:

[​IMG]
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.