What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

End of the day she had to find/marry one....... and she did :smitten:

true, like i always said - if he works for her, good for her...preferences for each one are different...good for her is she found the guy she wanted...how does it matter if i or u approve of him or not :)

Interesting question.......... malik bhai se pochna chahiye........ if he has any official website :rofl:

Naa bhai .......... uska naam bhi naa lena............ she is too hot for you :cool:

never knew malika ke jalwe duniya bhar mein mashoor hain...

true, like i always said - if he works for her, good for her...preferences for each one are different...good for her is she found the guy she wanted...how does it matter if i or u approve of him or not :)

actually overall Malik had more fame all over the world. He was ranked 3rd best All-rounder in the world for an year or so. He was ranked in top 5 all rounders in the world for many years (i think). He was captain of Pakistan in World Cup 2007. He has been in the headlines more often than Sania jee. He is known worldwide in all test cricket nations.

It wasn't a bad choice if only his reputation is to be concerned

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

never knew malika ke jalwe duniya bhar mein mashoor hain...

naaa i don't like malika :no:

She si not my choice...............

actually overall Malik had more fame all over the world. He was ranked 3rd best All-rounder in the world for an year or so. He was ranked in top 5 all rounders in the world for many years (i think). He was captain of Pakistan in World Cup 2007. He has been in the headlines more often than Sania jee. He is known worldwide in all test cricket nations.

It wasn't a bad choice if only his reputation is to be concerned

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

naaa i don't like malika :no:

She si not my choice...............

dont make shoib sound better than wasim ....

so is sania ur choice?

sh** another thread for this BS, dont you guys get tired even girls dont gossip this much OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

This had to be the most entertaining thread Ive been on in a while....:rofl:

Shoaib-Sania marriage is their own bloody business.....Women get married to douchebags all the time and men get married to golddigging arm candies.....
Doesnt mean we sit and ponder over the eligibility of their relationship...to each his own.....

Also, my Indian brothers....stop freaking out....
The day Sania Mirza revokes her Indian citizenship and starts playing for Pakistan......or becomes Pakistani...is the day we should disown her....
Jab tak Dil hai Hindustani....Sania rahegi Hindustani....

To the Paksitani posters jabbering about "Sania getting her needs fulfilled".....
The way things are going, Shoaib will probably be living on Sania's dime.....talk about "fulfilling ones needs".....
Indians are happy to welcome home their new "Ghar Jamaiye"....:D:rofl:

PS: I dunno what the big deal with Sania is anyways.....She really isnt all that....
Now I would be livid if Katrina Kaif or Priety Zinta pulled one of those on us....that's when this heart will shatter....LOL!!

Last edited:
I thought the name was India, what bout the christianistan and the few muslimanistan, the maoistan

Arre boss....

Its a saying....dont take everything so damn literally.....
emotional bunch you all are....:D

Back
Top Bottom