What's new

UP's Sania Mirza To Become India's 1st Muslim Woman Fighter Pilot

Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.​

gu6phtf4_sania-mirza_625x300_23_December_22.jpg

Mirzapur:
Sania Mirza, daughter of a TV mechanic from Mirzapur, has been selected to become a fighter pilot in the Indian Air Force and would be the country's first Muslim girl and the state's first IAF pilot. Sania Mirza is a resident of Jasovar village under the Mirzapur Dehat Kotwali police station area. She secured this position by passing the NDA exam. She has brought laurels not only to the district but also to the state and the country.
Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.

The parents as well as the villagers are feeling proud at her.Sania's father Shahid Ali said, "Sania Mirza considers the country's first fighter pilot Avni Chaturvedi as her role model. From the beginning, she wanted to be like her. Sania is the second girl in the country who has been selected as a fighter pilot."

She studied from primary to Class 10 at Pandit Chintamani Dubey Inter College in the village itself. After that, she went to Guru Nanak Girls Inter College in the city. She was the district topper in the 12th UP Board. She started her preparations at Centurion Defense Academy.
She gives the credit for success to her parents as well as to the Centurion Defense Academy.She said that only two seats were reserved for women in fighter pilot in National Defense Academy 2022 exam. "I could not grab a seat in the first attempt but I have found a place in my second attempt."
Sania's mother Tabassum Mirza said, "Our daughter has made us and the entire village proud. She fulfills the dream of becoming the first fighter pilot. She inspired every girl in the village to follow their dreams."

In the National Defense Academy 2022 examination, there were a total of 400 seats including male and female. In which there were 19 seats for women, and two seats were reserved for fighter pilots. In these two seats, Sania managed to get a place on the strength of her talent.

1. Instead of joining the military and declaring "I lub killing Pakeez and Chinkeez" she should have joined the Indian police and reformed it to be actually useful instead of being a militia of the Hindutvadis. Or better she should have joined a progressive movement and contributed to bringing progressive reformation to India and the world in general.

2. The Bhakts will now start online trends "Look at this Sania Mirza ready to defend Bharat Mata and there is the other Sania Mirza who became desh drohi by marrying someone from dushman desh".

Last edited:
While Pakistan produces STATE OF THE ART DUFFERS
India is integrating Muslims fighter pilots versus Muslims (Pk) pilots on conflict future battles.

1. Instead of joining the military and declaring "I lub killing Pakeez and Chineez" she should have joined the Indian police and reformed it to be actually useful instead of being a militia of the Hindutvadis. Or better she should have joined a progressive movement and contributed to bringing progressive reformation to India and the world in general.

2. The Bhakts will now start online trends "Look at this Sania Mirza ready to defend Bharat Mata and there is the other Sania Mirza who married someone from dushman desh".

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.43.56 AM.png

1. Instead of joining the military and declaring "I lub killing Pakeez and Chineez" she should have joined the Indian police and reformed it to be actually useful instead of being a militia of the Hindutvadis. Or better she should have joined a progressive movement and contributed to bringing progressive reformation to India and the world in general.

2. The Bhakts will now start online trends "Look at this Sania Mirza ready to defend Bharat Mata and there is the other Sania Mirza who married someone from dushman desh".
Careerwise, she will do much better as a pilot than as a policewoman. After she finishes her military job, she can have a long career in civil aviation.

This is retarded at so many levels I don't even know where to start. She has overcome so many odds to get where she is. By constantly pissing on achievers you are only exposing yourself as a non-achiever.

• Firstly, no cadet is taught 'I lub killing Pakeez and Chineez'
  • She has not declared any such thing either
  • Even if she/they do so, they are not going to speak like that
  • Who told you there are no Muslim women in the police force? And does every Muslim woman have to join the police force?
  • Are you some spokesperson for Muslim women career ambitions?
  • Why don't you join the police and reform it?
  • So because Bhakts will mint this news for their own agenda, others should not feel happy about her achievements?

Careerwise, she will do much better as a pilot than as a policewoman. After she finishes her military job, she can have a long career in civil aviation.

Indians have been doing "career" instead of revolution for the last 75 years and what is the state of India 75 now years after so-called Independence in 1947 ? India has now gone back to 1000 BC during the times of the establishing of Hindutvad / Manuvad / Brahmanvad. From caste oppression to family oppression including honor killing and enforced student suicide to dog attacks to dogs being fed illegally aborted human female fetuses to farmer suicides to killing of farmers to killing of Muslims to openly talking about genociding two million Muslims at the earliest followed by genocides of Christians and Communists to homelessness to hunger to murder by the "healthcare" system by not giving the sufferers treatment because they don't have money to lynchings to worker oppression to every day general crime to every atrocity imaginable big and small to general extreme irrationality, India is the worst dystopia any writer can imagine.

Indians should simply abandon their "careers" and college degrees and three religious pilgrimages every five years and kirket and dogs and instead agitate for revolutionary change and evolve India. Look at the Iranis now. India should take inspiration from Iran. I needn't have given an example.

This is retarded at so many levels I don't even know where to start.

Let us not use the word Retarded to depict foolishness please. Mental retardation is an involuntary medical condition. OTOH the hundreds of millions of our country people are voluntary idiots.

She has overcome so many odds to get where she is.

Like ?

By constantly pissing on achievers you are only exposing yourself as a non-achiever.

Hmm, not nice of you to side with Indian nationalist fools here who cannot talk back to their mother and office manager and cannot liberate themselves from being a cog in the wheel of India's eternal dog-eat-dog life but think they can talk back to me. Here is Mr. Skulled Bones who laughed at me above but couldn't generate the courage to liberate himself from family oppression :
When your grades becomes a showpiece for your parents to brag about in community gatherings, children are bound to suffer. I suffered a lot and all my hobbies were killed because I was average.
I expressed sadness at his situation in that thread but here he thanklessly laughs at me. He grandly declares himself to be a PhD but there are millions in the world like him. What has he given to the world with his great grand PhD - a crewed research station on Mars or political ideas or human longevity of 500 years that you enjoy his adulation ? :) He is one among millions in the crowd and I am just one of the unique.

Paitoo, you have read my lengthy posts to you when you had asked about my work and experiences so why do you talk about me being a non-achiever ? You have read my simple-worded lengthy posts on multiple topics ( my notorious "1000-word essays" ) so why this ? So anyone who goes against the mob is a non-achiever ? Anyone who doesn't slot into mindless and pointless nationalism is a non-achiever ? Please be a non-nationalist but a humanist.

• Firstly, no cadet is taught 'I lub killing Pakeez and Chineez'
  • She has not declared any such thing either

So who taught the notorious Rashtriya Rifles jawans to do atrocities on Kashmiris ? Who was it who conducted the Kunan-Poshpora gangrapes of 1991 ? Who got ready on American government's command to send 17,000 Indian army soldiers to go to Iraq in 2003 in support of the USA military led coalition and kill Iraqis ? Who participated in the NATO invasion of DPRK in the Korea War of 1950-53 ? This Sania is joining the air force, yes ? Who is bombing Naxals from the air and why ? If all these utterly wrong things are not taught at cadet colleges who teaches them then when they enact these things ? :)

Who told you there are no Muslim women in the police force?

I didn't say any such thing. :) For example there is the well-known case from last year of the gang-rape, torture and murder of a young Muslim female civil defense officer from Delhi, which means a support to the regular police, who was mutilated to the extent that her breasts were mostly cut and were hanging by small skin and there were mutilations to her other areas. No "Justice for Rabiya" trends on Twitter and the streets by the Bhakts :

21-Year-Old Civil Defence Officer Killed In Delhi, Family Alleges Rape: Report​

Fat-Shamed Pregnant Woman, Maulana Azada Medical College Student Suicide ,Kanpur professor kills family, Missing Unnao Couple Bodies Found, Teachers Killed In Kashmir ,Medical Student Found Deadteen kills woman, UP Village Teenager found dead ipsa priyadarshini case Tamil Nadu trans girl murdered ,Rabiya Saifi woman killed for eloping Kiran Kumar Kerala Government official dismissed ,woman killed by Taliban ,Kerala Dental Student death ,bengaluru traffic constable ,marrying against family wishes ,Ludhiana dowry death, Girl Rescues Unconscious Mother, Coimbatore 19-Year-Old Woman Dies By Suicide, Ludhina insurance murder, Kerala woman Dowry Harassment Case .woman at home with dead bodies, starved baby ,Kolkata Hotel Room Murder Case, Bengaluru corporator murder case

A 21-year-old civil defence officer was allegedly stabbed to death in Delhi by a man who claimed to be her husband. She was kidnapped on August 27 in Lajpat Nagar after which she was was stabbed multiple times, that resulted in her death.​

As per reports, the accused person in the case claimed to be the deceased’s husband. Social media expressed outrage over her alleged rape and murder on September 4 as a hashtag demanding justice for the woman started trending on Twitter. Congress leader Abhishek Singhvi also condemned the alleged inaction in the case. He wrote in his tweet that a civil defence officer is brutally raped and stabbed in the country’s capital and there is a pin drop silence by the Delhi police.

The Station House Officer (SHO) of Surajkund, Haryana reportedly said that he will ensure a fair investigation is conducted in the case.

The post mortem report of the deceased woman has however ruled out sexual assault or mutilation. “The cause of death, in this case, is shock and haemorrhage due to injury to vital organs, that is neck, head, chest and other injuries,” stated the PM report.

Many on Twitter demanded justice for the woman. Bhim Army and Azad Samaj Party reportedly met the deceased woman’s family and assured them all possible support.

According to a report by Aaj Tak, the accused man was the woman’s boyfriend. The couple were having differences due to which the accused identified as Nizamuddin allegedly kidnapped her murdered her. He reportedly surrendered in Kalindi Kunj police station after killing her. The accused man confessed his crime and told the police that he and the deceased woman married each secretly in court but the woman’s family did not support the marriage.

After which the deceased got involved with a third person and the accused man decided to confront her. He reportedly took her to the Suraj Kund area of Faridabad where the couple had an argument over her alleged involvement with another person after which he allegedly stabbed her multiple times.

The deceased woman’s family filed a complaint with the police. They also claimed that the woman was sexually assaulted as well and her body was “mutilated. According to her family the incident reeked of involvement of more than one person, further accusing two of the woman’s colleagues in the case.

On September 7, the police had submitted a production warrant application to gain further custody of the accused. On September 8, the application was accepted, following which the police was granted remand of three days during which the Nizamuddin will be further interrogated about the murder case. The police also aims to track down the missing murder weapon and collect further evidence.
Has that ugly home minister of Madhya Pradesh, Narottam Mishra, of BJP of course, who regularly threatens any non-Bhakt in the country and has done nothing about a lynching in his own state earlier this year of an elderly Hindu man at the hands of Bhakts because the Bhakts thought the man was Muslim, and no bulldozers rolled on these lyncher-Bhakts' homes, what has this same terrorist and ugly Mishra ji done about Rabiya's murder despite her family speaking of she being killed by her colleagues and her family getting support of Bhim Army and others ? The atrocious murder of Shraddha gets the Bhakts outraging all over the world about something called "Love Jihad" but Rabiya is not mentioned even once by them ? Justice for thee but not for me ?

So yes, I know that Muslim females will be there in Indian police but doesn't mean anything because ultimately Indian police has largely sadly degenerated into being an armed militia of Hindutvad. :)

And does every Muslim woman have to join the police force?

Many should. They will not only present an example of reform to zombies like Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi but there will be an environment set within the police to think twice before doing another Hashimpura Massacre of 1987 when about 45 Muslim males from were taken by police in trucks and shot beside two successive irrigation canals and dumped there with only two surviving. It is for not for anything that for very long, during violences in India the army is deployed because the police is untrustworthy. Relative level of trust. :)

Are you some spokesperson for Muslim women career ambitions?

Yes because it is people like me, especially Muslim people like me who emancipate Muslim females from cultural oppression that goes against the progressive and justice-based principles of Islam. :) They should stop wearing those anti-Islamic burqas and working in Goldman Sachs and Infosys and instead join the police and progressive movements en masse. This is their career, to participate in their own emancipation and of general Indian society and in general among humanity.

Why don't you join the police and reform it?

No need, I have wider plans. :)

So because Bhakts will mint this news for their own agenda, others should not feel happy about her achievements?

So, from all my above words what is her achievement ? :)

Indians have been doing "career" instead of revolution for the last 75 years and what is the state of India 75 now years after so-called Independence in 1947 ? India has now gone back to 1000 BC during the times of the establishing of Hindutvad / Manuvad / Brahmanvad. From caste oppression to family oppression including honor killing and enforced student suicide to dog attacks to dogs being fed illegally aborted human female fetuses to farmer suicides to killing of farmers to killing of Muslims to openly talking about genociding two million Muslims at the earliest followed by genocides of Christians and Communists to homelessness to hunger to murder by the "healthcare" system by not giving the sufferers treatment because they don't have money to lynchings to worker oppression to every day general crime to every atrocity imaginable big and small to general extreme irrationality, India is the worst dystopia any writer can imagine.

Indians should simply abandon their "careers" and college degrees and three religious pilgrimages every five years and kirket and dogs and instead agitate for revolutionary change and evolve India. Look at the Iranis now. India should take inspiration from Iran. I needn't have given an example.

Let us not use the word Retarded to depict foolishness please. Mental retardation is an involuntary medical condition. OTOH the hundreds of millions of our country people are voluntary idiots.

Like ?

Hmm, not nice of you to side with Indian nationalist fools here who cannot talk back to their mother and office manager and cannot liberate themselves from being a cog in the wheel of India's eternal dog-eat-dog life but think they can talk back to me. Here is Mr. Skulled Bones who laughed at me above but couldn't generate the courage to liberate himself from family oppression :

I expressed sadness at his situation in that thread but here he thanklessly laughs at me. He grandly declares himself to be a PhD but there are millions in the world like him. What has he given to the world with his great grand PhD - a crewed research station on Mars or political ideas or human longevity of 500 years that you enjoy his adulation ? :) He is one among millions in the crowd and I am just one of the unique.

Paitoo, you have read my lengthy posts to you when you had asked about my work and experiences so why do you talk about me being a non-achiever ? You have read my simple-worded lengthy posts on multiple topics ( my notorious "1000-word essays" ) so why this ? So anyone who goes against the mob is a non-achiever ? Anyone who doesn't slot into mindless and pointless nationalism is a non-achiever ? Please be a non-nationalist but a humanist.

So who taught the notorious Rashtriya Rifles jawans to do atrocities on Kashmiris ? Who was it who conducted the Kunan-Poshpora gangrapes of 1991 ? Who got ready on American government's command to send 17,000 Indian army soldiers to go to Iraq in 2003 in support of the USA military led coalition and kill Iraqis ? Who participated in the NATO invasion of DPRK in the Korea War of 1950-53 ? This Sania is joining the air force, yes ? Who is bombing Naxals from the air and why ? If all these utterly wrong things are not taught at cadet colleges who teaches them then when they enact these things ? :)

I didn't say any such thing. :) For example there is the well-known case from last year of the gang-rape, torture and murder of a young Muslim female civil defense officer from Delhi, which means a support to the regular police, who was mutilated to the extent that her breasts were mostly cut and were hanging by small skin and there were mutilations to her other areas. No "Justice for Rabiya" trends on Twitter and the streets by the Bhakts :

Has that ugly home minister of Madhya Pradesh, Narottam Mishra, of BJP of course, who regularly threatens any non-Bhakt in the country and has done nothing about a lynching in his own state earlier this year of an elderly Hindu man at the hands of Bhakts because the Bhakts thought the man was Muslim, and no bulldozers rolled on these lyncher-Bhakts' homes, what has this same terrorist and ugly Mishra ji done about Rabiya's murder despite her family speaking of she being killed by her colleagues and her family getting support of Bhim Army and others ? The atrocious murder of Shraddha gets the Bhakts outraging all over the world about something called "Love Jihad" but Rabiya is not mentioned even once by them ? Justice for thee but not for me ?

So yes, I know that Muslim females will be there in Indian police but doesn't mean anything because ultimately Indian police has largely sadly degenerated into being an armed militia of Hindutvad. :)

Many should. They will not only present an example of reform to zombies like Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi but there will be an environment set within the police to think twice before doing another Hashimpura Massacre of 1987 when about 45 Muslim males from were taken by police in trucks and shot beside two successive irrigation canals and dumped there with only two surviving. It is for not for anything that for very long, during violences in India the army is deployed because the police is untrustworthy. Relative level of trust. :)

Yes because it is people like me, especially Muslim people like me who emancipate Muslim females from cultural oppression that goes against the progressive and justice-based principles of Islam. :) They should stop wearing those anti-Islamic burqas and working in Goldman Sachs and Infosys and instead join the police and progressive movements en masse. This is their career, to participate in their own emancipation and of general Indian society and in general among humanity.

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.43.56 AM.png

have wider plans.
Babaji ka ghanta plans

You're so damn bitter about the world, man... Disgusting... Feel sorry for you in a sense even.

Just hatred for everything...

We know you are a virgin, we know you are broke as fugg, we know you are 10th fail or drop out, we know you have max travelled 200 km from where you spent your whole life, we know you cant drive a car or bike, let alone ever owning one

Still mungeri waley sapne dekhta rehta 24 7... Ki kisi din some comrade will give you everything that you so deeply desire... Which will never ever happen

keep pissing on other's achievements, you pathetic bitter little virgin frustrated man...ill bet you're friend less too

fattiexxx dot com pe hilate reh gadha pee ko dekh ke in your dirty slum as the world goes on.

sad and pathetic.tsk tsk.

Like ?

@jamahir you are clearly not an idiot. Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee? What exactly is the issue? Wasting time on PDF isn't going to achieve anything. World doesn't care a damn about what people think in isolated places. Either become a renowned thinker such that your thoughts reach millions of people, or do some work on the ground. By posting here you are living an escapist life where you feel your activist job for the day is done by arguing with people who are as dogged in their beliefs as you are. Ever heard of the term 'preaching to the converted' and why it is a waste of time? I would amend it and say "Preaching to those who are never going to convert" is also a waste of time. Better apply for a job as writer for a publication, or start a podcast, or Youtube Channel there are so many ways to propagate your views.

I don't know whether you are achiever in life or not. I don't care even if you are a failure. I don't make friends based on whether they are successful in life or not. I make friends with people who are honest, down to earth and not trying to be someone else. I don't grudge people their success. There are millions of people who are more successful than me. People who started their lives with an equal footing to me, but have raced ahead. They didn't climb on me to get ahead. They got ahead because they had enterprise, they were bold, and most importantly, they were people of action. Repeat the word - ACTION. No action means no movement in life. There are plenty of wise people out there. Their wisdom is of no use if all they know is how to be an armchair commentator. Look at Youtube. Idiots from the cowbelt are controlling the narrative. They are making such trash videos, you will have to find a new word for cringe. But these are men of action. So they will control. You can watch as a bystander and get frustrated, that is your choice.

Time is the most precious thing in this world. Not money. And that is not even a philosophical thought. You have already wasted colossal time here on PDF over the years. Don't be tempted by the possibility of juicy arguments with members. You don't know what is the reality of their life. How much money they have, what work they do, etc etc. 10 people who spend 30 minutes arguing with you have ruined only 10 minutes of their time. But you have ruined 300 of your own. Day after day. I myself have extra time nowadays because I am a freelancer and my work load varies. I am also financially sound so I don't have to worry about wasting some time. If you engage me all day I will do it gladly but I set limits. Do you have this much time and money to waste?

Last edited:
@jamahir you are clearly not an idiot. Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee? What exactly is the issue? Wasting time on PDF isn't going to achieve anything. World doesn't care a damn about what people think in isolated places. Either become a renowned thinker such that your thoughts reach millions of people, or do some work on the ground. By posting here you are living an escapist life where you feel your activist job for the day is done by arguing with people who are as dogged in their beliefs as you are. Ever heard of the term 'preaching to the converted' and why it is a waste of time? I would amend it and say "Preaching to those who are never going to convert" is also a waste of time. Better apply for a job as writer for a publication, or start a podcast, or Youtube Channel there are so many ways to propagate your views.

I don't know whether you are achiever in life or not. I don't care even if you are a failure. I don't make friends based on whether they are successful in life or not. I make friends with people who are honest, down to earth and not trying to be someone else. I don't grudge people their success. There are millions of people who are more successful than me. People who started their lives with an equal footing to me, but have raced ahead. They didn't climb on me to get ahead. They got ahead because they had enterprise, they were bold, and most importantly, they were people of action. Repeat the word - ACTION. No action means no movement in life. There are plenty of wise people out there. Their wisdom is of no use if all they know is how to be an armchair commentator. Look at Youtube. Idiots from the cowbelt are controlling the narrative. They are making such trash videos, you will have to find a new word for cringe. But these are men of action. So they will control. You can watch as a bystander and get frustrated, that is your choice.

Time is the most precious thing in this world. Not money. And that is not even a philosophical thought. You have already wasted colossal time here on PDF over the years. Don't be tempted by the possibility of juicy arguments with members. You don't know what is the reality of their life. How much money they have, what work they do, etc etc. 10 people who spend 30 minutes arguing with you have ruined only 10 minutes of their time. But you have ruined 300 of your own. Day after day. I myself have extra time nowadays because I am a freelancer and my work load varies. I am also financially sound so I don't have to worry about wasting some time. If you engage me all day I will do it gladly but I set limits. Do you have this much time and money to waste?

No harm, if he feels comfortable in the kind of life, he is living.

"Aalam tamaam halqa e daam e khayaal hae" (Ghalib)

But, he shall not marry. :p:

Back
Top Bottom