What's new

UP's Sania Mirza To Become India's 1st Muslim Woman Fighter Pilot

Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.​

gu6phtf4_sania-mirza_625x300_23_December_22.jpg

Mirzapur:
Sania Mirza, daughter of a TV mechanic from Mirzapur, has been selected to become a fighter pilot in the Indian Air Force and would be the country's first Muslim girl and the state's first IAF pilot. Sania Mirza is a resident of Jasovar village under the Mirzapur Dehat Kotwali police station area. She secured this position by passing the NDA exam. She has brought laurels not only to the district but also to the state and the country.
Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.

The parents as well as the villagers are feeling proud at her.Sania's father Shahid Ali said, "Sania Mirza considers the country's first fighter pilot Avni Chaturvedi as her role model. From the beginning, she wanted to be like her. Sania is the second girl in the country who has been selected as a fighter pilot."

She studied from primary to Class 10 at Pandit Chintamani Dubey Inter College in the village itself. After that, she went to Guru Nanak Girls Inter College in the city. She was the district topper in the 12th UP Board. She started her preparations at Centurion Defense Academy.
She gives the credit for success to her parents as well as to the Centurion Defense Academy.She said that only two seats were reserved for women in fighter pilot in National Defense Academy 2022 exam. "I could not grab a seat in the first attempt but I have found a place in my second attempt."
Sania's mother Tabassum Mirza said, "Our daughter has made us and the entire village proud. She fulfills the dream of becoming the first fighter pilot. She inspired every girl in the village to follow their dreams."

In the National Defense Academy 2022 examination, there were a total of 400 seats including male and female. In which there were 19 seats for women, and two seats were reserved for fighter pilots. In these two seats, Sania managed to get a place on the strength of her talent.

Thanks, once again, with following observations:

1) I think that on PDF there are quite a good numbers of posters, including yourself, whose posts, I find to be very valuable. Some of them are broad-based, some restrained to certain special subjects. When I joined PDF, it was quite a surprise for me to observe so much talent on the forum. I never experienced it in my day-to-day social dealings.
2) You are portraying humility, but I have great appreciation for the most of your posts, which I have had the occasion to read. In a way, we all learn from each other. Perfect tau sirf Allah he ki zaat hae.
Thank you, sir. Much appreciated.

Please believe me when I say, I am not portraying humility.
I am also surprised and frankly humbled by the interactions with many people on this forum. I used to think highly of myself (back when I was a khoo da dadduu, :lol: which was not that long ago ).

We evolve daily thanks to our interactions with others. I am generally an asocial person. For a long time some (5-6 years), I was (and still am to much extent) was a complete recluse. I realized I was not learning anything or becoming a better person.

Thankfully, in a way, now that I feel more grounded, Even though it's feel more humbled, it gives different kind of confidence.

If candidates are selected to become fighter pilot even before they join the Academy or even sit in a cockpit, I wish IAF my deepest sympathies.
Here is a more grounded article:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...uslim-woman-fighter-pilot/article66304836.ece

After the declaration of results, many reports claimed that India will get its first Muslim woman fighter pilot, which forced the Indian Air Force (IAF) to put the facts in perspective through a statement which categorically stated the chances of Ms. Mirza becoming an IAF fighter will depend on her completing successfully multiple courses which she will undertake in the academy during the next four years.

“Assuming that the young woman received joining instructions for NDA, it would take four years from now for her to be commissioned as a pilot in the IAF. During these four years, she will have to successfully complete the designated training for the flying branch and have the aptitude and merit to make it as a fighter pilot,” the statement issued by the IAF read. The IAF extended best wishes to Ms. Mirza for her successful future and hoped her dreams come true.

I should have waited for clarification before starting this thread. Regardless, a rank of 149 in the NDA for a person from her background is commendable in itself.

Otherwise most people, incl me, are just blowing hot air and talking sh*t.

There are a lot of intelligent people on this forum, including yourself. Among those I try to interact with those who do not believe in incessantly trolling. I do not have a problem with trolls. I even enjoy them. But after a point, how can you engage with a troll except for making witty comebacks. It gets tiresome.

I don't even have a problem with people abusing and insulting Indians and their faith. Indians do it too. Letting these things affect you is amateurish. What I have a problem with is people refusing to face facts and take criticism, or deliberately peddling lies. We are collectively the most underperforming mass of people in the whole planet. We must have screwed up big time somewhere. No shame in admitting it.

There are a lot of intelligent people on this forum, including yourself. Among those I try to interact with those who do not believe in incessantly trolling. I do not have a problem with trolls. I even enjoy them. But after a point, how can you engage with a troll except for making witty comebacks. It gets tiresome.

I don't even have a problem with people abusing and insulting Indians and their faith. Indians do it too. Letting these things affect you is amateurish. What I have a problem with is people refusing to face facts and take criticism, or deliberately peddling lies.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, sir.

I agree with the trolling part. It can get tiring, so balance is a must.
I must admit I indulge in it too (but try to steer clear from taking digs at faith tho) but only target the same demographic, mostly virus sb , who I take inspiration from. He's very much capable of having an intelligent discussion but doesn't pull any punches where needed.

We are collectively the most underperforming mass of people in the whole planet. We must have screwed up big time somewhere. No shame in admitting it.
Bitter fact.

I don’t give a rat a$$ about her, IAF, India...
The very fact that you are commenting on this thread belies that statement. Why else would you feel the need to offer your valuable perspective? Desperate for attention?

I don’t give a rat a$$ about her, IAF, India or you. Indians Muslims have become Hindunised. Even their Mullas have started wearing Saffron clothes.
Remember that this is a public forum, not a one to one messaging service. I may have quoted your post, but that doesn't mean that it is a private message to you - I write things with the knowledge that many people will read it, and in this case, understand the mistake in the initial reports.

You are not the center of the universe, so don't take yourself so seriously - I can assure you, nobody else does.

The very fact that you are commenting on this thread belies that statement. Why else would you feel the need to offer your valuable perspective? Desperate for attention?

Remember that this is a public forum, not a one to one messaging service. I may have quoted your post, but that doesn't mean that it is a private message to you - I write things with the knowledge that many people will read it, and in this case, understand the mistake in the initial reports.

You are not the center of the universe, so don't take yourself so seriously - I can assure you, nobody else does.
I am the center of the universe and FU

Back
Top Bottom