What's new

UP's Sania Mirza To Become India's 1st Muslim Woman Fighter Pilot

Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.​

gu6phtf4_sania-mirza_625x300_23_December_22.jpg

Mirzapur:
Sania Mirza, daughter of a TV mechanic from Mirzapur, has been selected to become a fighter pilot in the Indian Air Force and would be the country's first Muslim girl and the state's first IAF pilot. Sania Mirza is a resident of Jasovar village under the Mirzapur Dehat Kotwali police station area. She secured this position by passing the NDA exam. She has brought laurels not only to the district but also to the state and the country.
Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.

The parents as well as the villagers are feeling proud at her.Sania's father Shahid Ali said, "Sania Mirza considers the country's first fighter pilot Avni Chaturvedi as her role model. From the beginning, she wanted to be like her. Sania is the second girl in the country who has been selected as a fighter pilot."

She studied from primary to Class 10 at Pandit Chintamani Dubey Inter College in the village itself. After that, she went to Guru Nanak Girls Inter College in the city. She was the district topper in the 12th UP Board. She started her preparations at Centurion Defense Academy.
She gives the credit for success to her parents as well as to the Centurion Defense Academy.She said that only two seats were reserved for women in fighter pilot in National Defense Academy 2022 exam. "I could not grab a seat in the first attempt but I have found a place in my second attempt."
Sania's mother Tabassum Mirza said, "Our daughter has made us and the entire village proud. She fulfills the dream of becoming the first fighter pilot. She inspired every girl in the village to follow their dreams."

In the National Defense Academy 2022 examination, there were a total of 400 seats including male and female. In which there were 19 seats for women, and two seats were reserved for fighter pilots. In these two seats, Sania managed to get a place on the strength of her talent.

No harm, if he feels comfortable in the kind of life, he is living.

"Aalam tamaam halqa e daam e khayaal hae" (Ghalib)

But, he shall not marry. :p:

He clearly doesn't seem to be comfortable but in constant anguish with the world around him. I only hope he is financially taken care of and is not ruining himself by wasting his time here. My own family comes from a humble background and when I was born we were borderline poor. It took a lot of hard work and sacrifices by my parents and then us to get where we are. I have sympathy for people who struggle because of financial situation because our countries are very unkind to the disadvantaged.

He clearly doesn't seem to be comfortable but in constant anguish with the world around him. I only hope he is financially taken care of and is not ruining himself by wasting his time here. My own family comes from a humble background and when I was born we were borderline poor. It took a lot of hard work and sacrifices by my parents and then us to get where we are. I have sympathy for people who struggle because of financial situation because our countries are very unkind to the disadvantaged.

Right, but I have seen people in my life, who feel more-at-ease in anguish and agony. Somehow, their psyche is more tuned to that state of affairs.

Right, but I have seen people in my life, who feel more-at-ease in anguish and agony. Somehow, their psyche is more tuned to that state of affairs.
That is true. But one has to chart out life accordingly then. Many creative people (poets, artists, writers, singers) harness this anguish and do well in their fields. That is their fuel. I don't see any creative side to him. He is interested in Mars colonisation, eradication of money and countless other ideals which are very incompatible with anguish. Everything that he dreams of requires action at a massive scale. This by nature requires you to be social, accommodative and an ace leader or at least a good team player. You don't become any of those in an anonymous forum where you are hell bent upon just schooling others. There is a world of difference between the skills required to achieve his dreams than the one he demonstrates.

@jamahir

That is true. But one has to chart out life accordingly then. Many creative people (poets, artists, writers, singers) harness this anguish and do well in their fields. That is their fuel. I don't see any creative side to him. He is interested in Mars colonisation, eradication of money and countless other ideals which are very incompatible with anguish. Everything that he dreams of requires action at a massive scale. This by nature requires you to be social, accommodative and an ace leader or at least a good team player. You don't become any of those in an anonymous forum where you are hell bent upon just schooling others. There is a world of difference between the skills required to achieve his dreams than the one he demonstrates.

@jamahir

What you are saying is right, but, we shall not form opinion about his real objectives of life from what he posts on PDF. May be, he has no such objective, in reality.

I had a friend, about 8 years older than me, who unfortunately is no more; was masters in philosophy as well as psychology from Punjab University; was an arch communist; totally dissatisfied with political and social conditions of Pakistan, and highly critical of them; good harmonium player; had a lot of grip on music, poetry, philosophy, literature etc. etc.; was quite social with his kind of people; but never attained any worldly success, or even recognition; but was quite content with the kind of life, he lived; died quite peacefully; never married; but was quite fond of women's company.

I was referring to such kind of people, and I have seen quite a number of them.

What you are saying is right, but, we shall not form opinion about his real objectives of life from what he posts on PDF. May be, he has no such objective, in reality.

I had a friend, about 8 years older than me, who unfortunately is no more; was masters in philosophy as well as psychology from Punjab University; was an arch communist; totally dissatisfied with political and social conditions of Pakistan, and highly critical of them; good harmonium player; had a lot of grip on music, poetry, philosophy, literature etc. etc.; was quite social with his kind of people; but never attained any worldly success, or even recognition; but was quite content with the kind of life, he lived; died quite peacefully; never married; but was quite fond of women's company.

I was referring to such kind of people, and I have seen quite a number of them.

Totally agree paa jee. I am the last person in this world to stereotype people. That is why I dislike this entire notion of 'only banias can do business', 'martial race' etc etc.
In an anonymous forum one can only form opinions based on what one sees another posting. One then extrapolates the observations from the forum to the real world and tries to sketch a personality type.

One principle I have always stood by in life is not to belittle the achievements of others when I am myself not capable of demonstrating that I can do better. And when someone claims that they are meant for higher things in life, they better demonstrate it, or just keep quiet. I can claim in this forum that I am a 6'4 tall Giga Chad with an IQ of 120 who sleeps with 5 beautiful women every day and has millions of dollars in my bank account. In the end I am only fooling myself.

Like I said before, I only hope he is financially secure. I have seen dark days of not having money, and I feel for anyone who has to go through the same experience. Especially when they have a lot of dreams.

Babaji ka ghanta plans

Yeah, you have just unnaturally forgotten this post of mine and a succeeding one from just yesterday where I spoke of meeting with CPM people since 2016 in wanting to join that group and getting invited by CPM right in 2016. What have you done to say ghanta ?

Still mungeri waley sapne dekhta rehta 24 7... Ki kisi din some comrade will give you everything that you so deeply desire... Which will never ever happen

OK, now that you have said it go back your vid games thread to live in a life of escapism and delusion :
Dukhad kyu ho, @Paitoo mian ?

Can get on it anytime, bro.. proper experience ke liye Id say around 1.5 me ho jayega more or less.

Its 100% free too, the base game 🤟🤟🤟

Best if you have at least a basic joy stick is all you need, apart from a comp that can handle it. I seen insane skills of some guys on YT using just a keyboard and mouse too but you miss out on lot of the fun that way.

Get a steam account and grab it now, see what hardware upgrades, if any, you need then.

It is wonderful to have that rare middle class Indian today who has sympathy for those not with money but your sympathy sincerely is contradictory. You speak of sympathy for the disadvantaged but you rail against me who is actually working towards abolishing the money system once and for all which will forever remove most of the problems of humanity. I do this offline like I have told you and Virus many a time - check the above link to Virus -and remember about me telling you about almost becoming the leader of the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry in 2014 and the soon-to-follow federation of these workers unions, before one was established four years later. And I do it online. As @SIPRA saheb asked in post# 15, what's the harm in it ? Do you engage with any progressive offline at all or simply engage with me here to the extent today of demeaning my thousands of posts here from 2014 which speak of ideas you could never have written ? How do you think ideas come up ? By going to stupid TCS or Goldman Sachs or Lockheed Martin or to Modi jee's office ? No, they come in your room somehow, they come during hours of talk over tea in a tea room, they come over the internet and so on. Here is my proposal for an intermediate Communist socio-economic system that I thought up of via being on PDF and parallely being in my room :
Have you ever come up with such a thing or have your hard-working parents ? Has the London School of Economics done this or any of the celebrated-by-Indian-middle-class Indian "B-schools" ? And this is just one of things I do.

You unfortunately are being the person who himself or herself will never know what and how it is to participate in the long process of struggle to create a technology or establish new political norms because you will never participate yourself but you will sit somewhere in a middle class house lecturing others who actually are in the process. It is not magic to establish new political norms or builds radical technologies, one does not wave a hand in the air and that new thing appears. There is a long process of initial thought which builds with reflection and engagement and collaboration and networking. You Paitoo, must show right now what have done in the world since your first post in this thread that condemned me. Which progressive have you spoken with and arranged a meet ? Which technological idea of yours has been forwarded a bit more ?

Either become a renowned thinker such that your thoughts reach millions of people, or do some work on the ground. By posting here you are living an escapist life where you feel your activist job for the day is done by arguing with people who are as dogged in their beliefs as you are.

Oho, I am living an escapist life and not you who is having a jolly chat on that vid game thread with Virus ?
I have an ageing Macbook Air. Though the specs aren't that bad, it starts coming short on heavy usage. And currently I am saving for something else. So will have to wait.

I can claim in this forum that I am a 6'4 tall Giga Chad with an IQ of 120 who sleeps with 5 beautiful women every day and has millions of dollars in my bank account. In the end I am only fooling myself.

That describes Virus perfectly.

@Paitoo ji @SIPRA ji and everyone else reading this..

Mujhe bande se koi problem ni hai apart from his constant OTT attacking the whole world as being bad and wrong.. I mean, ye kya baat hui ?

Har cheez, har mazhab, har quom, har ek se, ek ek se... Masoom bechare gali ke kutton se bhi.... which is the one that irks me the most, tbh.

M bc dog and animal lover banda hu more than human loving lol

Iska cachumber ban jayega if he dare say that in my presence, exterminate dogs..

Hes obviously in a shit place, may he stay there for many decades to come

And live out his bad karma whilst simultaneously accumulating new bad karma and be in a constant hellish loop of birth and rebirth.

Thoughts are karma too, not just action..

There, some dharmic gyaan for y'all too

Abrahamics bhi sins kehte hai, jealousy, greed, dont covet thy neighbour's stuff, wife, money...

Kaisa banda hai, ya, kaisa persona hai on this forum... Wtf disgusting

She will be asked to show bobs and Vagane from IAF personnel, she is lucky she didn't went to IN...
What is wrong with you? Our IAF has higher standards. She will be fine and we are proud 👏 of her.

Yeah, you have just unnaturally forgotten this post of mine and a succeeding one from just yesterday where I spoke of meeting with CPM people since 2016 in wanting to join that group and getting invited by CPM right in 2016. What have you done to say ghanta ?

OK, now that you have said it go back your vid games thread to live in a life of escapism and delusion :

It is wonderful to have that rare middle class Indian today who has sympathy for those not with money but your sympathy sincerely is contradictory. You speak of sympathy for the disadvantaged but you rail against me who is actually working towards abolishing the money system once and for all which will forever remove most of the problems of humanity. I do this offline like I have told you and Virus many a time - check the above link to Virus -and remember about me telling you about almost becoming the leader of the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry in 2014 and the soon-to-follow federation of these workers unions, before one was established four years later. And I do it online. As @SIPRA saheb asked in post# 15, what's the harm in it ? Do you engage with any progressive offline at all or simply engage with me here to the extent today of demeaning my thousands of posts here from 2014 which speak of ideas you could never have written ? How do you think ideas come up ? By going to stupid TCS or Goldman Sachs or Lockheed Martin or to Modi jee's office ? No, they come in your room somehow, they come during hours of talk over tea in a tea room, they come over the internet and so on. Here is my proposal for an intermediate Communist socio-economic system that I thought up of via being on PDF and parallely being in my room :
Have you ever come up with such a thing or have your hard-working parents ? Has the London School of Economics done this or any of the celebrated-by-Indian-middle-class Indian "B-schools" ? And this is just one of things I do.

You unfortunately are being the person who himself or herself will never know what and how it is to participate in the long process of struggle to create a technology or establish new political norms because you will never participate yourself but you will sit somewhere in a middle class house lecturing others who actually are in the process. It is not magic to establish new political norms or builds radical technologies, one does not wave a hand in the air and that new thing appears. There is a long process of initial thought which builds with reflection and engagement and collaboration and networking. You Paitoo, must show right now what have done in the world since your first post in this thread that condemned me. Which progressive have you spoken with and arranged a meet ? Which technological idea of yours has been forwarded a bit more ?

Oho, I am living an escapist life and not you who is having a jolly chat on that vid game thread with Virus ?

I am a man of limited capabilities so I do not concern myself with lofty world changing plans. I also have to pay my bills, so I also need to work and therefore do not have much time to spend in tea shops or coffee shops brainstorming 'world changing ideas'. It is good that you can do so. Congratulations. Feel pity for people like me who are running the rat race. I will take it without any malice.

Chatting with virus or anyone about video games is not escapism because it is not delusional. I find video games entertaining. I don't lecture anyone on whether they should play video games or not. I do not consider it as some kind of duty.

@Paitoo ji @SIPRA ji and everyone else reading this..

Mujhe bande se koi problem ni hai apart from his constant OTT attacking the whole world as being bad and wrong.. I mean, ye kya baat hui ?

Har cheez, har mazhab, har quom, har ek se, ek ek se... Masoom bechare gali ke kutton se bhi.... which is the one that irks me the most, tbh.

M bc dog and animal lover banda hu more than human loving lol

Iska cachumber ban jayega if he dare say that in my presence, exterminate dogs..

Hes obviously in a shit place, may he stay there for many decades to come

And live out his bad karma whilst simultaneously accumulating new bad karma and be in a constant hellish loop of birth and rebirth.

Thoughts are karma too, not just action..

There, some dharmic gyaan for y'all too

Abrahamics bhi sins kehte hai, jealousy, greed, dont covet thy neighbour's stuff, wife, money...

Kaisa banda hai, ya, kaisa persona hai on this forum... Wtf disgusting

It is not necessary that every idea or thought, whether good or bad, gets created consciously or intentionally. Sometimes, it originates from subconscious or unconscious, and gets a strong hold or grip on a persona. It is very difficult to get rid of such ideas.

"Aatay haen ghaeb say yeh mazaameen khayaal main" (Ghalib)

I spoke of meeting with CPM people since 2016 in wanting to join that group and getting invited by CPM right in 2016. What have you done to say ghanta ?
Fine...

My lot on one side is politically connected to the Ghandys 😛

Im friends with people from across the spectrum

You met some Commies 6years ago but, huh ? Cool beans

, now that you have said it go back your vid games thread to live in a life of escapism and delusion :
Need a break from work, family, and women once in a while, man (even though you are not a man in any sense)

You jealous your dirty hand me down broken ans commie laptop cant player those cool stimulations of NATO jets bombing Libya,Syria,Iraq and DPRK? 😂

Wow,amazing... Na Goldman Sachs, na nasa,na oxford... Koi ni kar pai ji

Jo aap ne kar dikhaya PDF forum pe ,🍺🍺

SU 25, legendary commie plane free hai, tu bhi aa jaa

Id love to shoot your sorry *** down in my capitalist A 10...brrrrpt !

When might I have ever made such an outrageous claim ?

No player here, never claimed to be one either, yet you persist with labeling me as one lol

You one seriously inferiority complexed commie.

Go see a shrink and get on meds... They aren't free though. :(

I am a man of limited capabilities so I do not concern myself with lofty world changing plans. I also have to pay my bills, so I also need to work and therefore do not have much time to spend in tea shops or coffee shops brainstorming 'world changing ideas'. It is good that you can do so. Congratulations. Feel pity for people like me who are running the rat race. I will take it without any malice.

I too am a man of limited means but whatever I have I put much of it into building myself into someone who collaborates with other progressives so that you, Paitoo, and everyone else will be eventually removed of the burden of "paying the bills" and you will be able to without effort and trouble fully deploy your talents and ideas of current and any succeeding for your own enjoyment and for collective local and global societal benefit. No human should "pay the bills" and pay taxes. Please read this post of mine on these two things. Every goods and service produced in human society must be available to any human without there being the existence of that artificial construct called money.

Some time ago I thought there should be a logo for my open source project. A call was put out on LinkedIn but no response so I ultimately got it down in my area via a web designer who kindly did it for 3000 rupees after getting to know that this was my budget because he wanted to contribute to this open source project in some way and collaborate with me in future and he did a brilliant job. The logo is beautiful and nicely represents the project. So it's all about networking, collaborating and keeping at it. It is not at all easy in India to be one with "a job". You try it and see if your family will respect you. India is the extremest Capitalist society. And this situation must be changed and so does about the world and that will only happen when one struggles and uses ones talents, ideas and contacts to develop a means of enabling change. I won't say here what my means are. Some of those I have said enough.

Every human in a society must participate in the politics of that society because it affects that person on a daily basis and also that person is using the creations of others for his or her own benefit so must give back and if he or she doesn't give back then that person is a parasite, yes ? A person in society must demand his or her due human rights by speaking up. See what is India because most people here never spoke up and demanded their rights. Indian government expects duties from the citizens but doesn't give rights. If you, Paitoo, have to be hospitalized in one hour from now and don't have insurance or liquid money or access to bank loan then the Indian system unfortunately will leave you to suffer and in many cases to die. Shouldn't you protest against such a system ? For 75 years most Indians didn't protest and meekly took what was imposed on them by the bureaucracy but the same citizens do great oppression and violence within their families and against their co-citizens. The citizens don't protest against their immoral system but are violent against each other when they should have simply abandoned their schooling and their jobs and agitated for change. What was stopping them when the result would have been a welfare-based society where they wouldn't have had to suffer like they do now ? So, for the last 75 years like you they lived a life of "paying the bills" and paying taxes. Thus nothing changed in India in 75 years. In fact India now has regressed to go back to 1000 BC when the Code of Manu was established.

So, Paitoo, you do your jobbing but you must compulsorily join up with progressives because it is not only to your personal benefit but also for collective Indian and general human development.

Edit : Got this ad on this very page and the ad is from Keeto asking donations from the public to save the baby's life. What is Modi jee doing ? Does he want this baby to die because he refused to provide her with free healthcare and wants to extort money from her even during her suffering ?
2022-12-23-190302_1024x768_scrot.png

Chatting with virus or anyone about video games is not escapism because it is not delusional. I find video games entertaining. I don't lecture anyone on whether they should play video games or not. I do not consider it as some kind of duty.

No, it is quite delusional. These vid games are like the Manmohan Desai films of the 1970s and the Mata rani films and the family dramas on Indian TV of now. Did you know that Meta company spent 10 billion dollars in developing hardware and software for people to temporarily live in a virtual cartoon world ? Did you know that Meta has an office in Los Angeles which also has Hollywood and in Los Angeles there are about 70,000 homeless people who live in plastic tents, other kinds of tents, under bridges, under bus stops and simply under the open sky ?
3000.jpg

AP22006727071496.jpg

LDN-L-TORIUMI-PLAZA-R10-0318.jpg

This is Los Angeles where the rich people of Hollywood zip by in their luxurious personal cars from their luxurious flats or villas to their studios and offices, most of them without caring for the tragically homeless who live along those roads in plain sight. Yet some of these crooked Hollywood rich people do propaganda in support of haraamis like Dalai Lama sitting 13,663 kilometers in India and provide him with money and political support. The homeless in Los Angeles are homeless not by their own fault but because of their corrupt governance system which spends a massive 700 billion dollars as the military budget just for 2020-21 and what for ? For waging imperialist wars thousands of kilometers away and overthrowing progressive, humanist, Socialist and Communist societies that are welfare-based and provide free housing to their citizens while in USA itself from where the USA military sallied out there are so many homeless people. What insanity ! Neither most of the Hollywood people care for the close to 70,000 homeless people of Los Angeles nor the American government yet Hollywood readily becomes the propaganda arm of the immoral American government through such films as Rambo ( against Communist Afghanistan and USSR ), The Dictator ( against Muammar Gaddafi and the Libyan Jamahiriya ) and The Interview ( against DPRK ). There are many more.

Now to your vid games of whose type this Meta metaverse belongs. So Meta spent 10 billion dollars on building a system to push willing fools into a temporary virtual world where they can act out strangely and where Capitalism can thrive through virtual land being saleable by virtual realty companies and the virtual realty companies being listed on the virtual metaverse stock exchange, while in our real physical world the 70,000 homeless people of Los Angeles where Meta company has an office are forced to live under the sun, rain, dust, pollution and cold. They develop diseases which are left untreated because America is no Libyan Jamahiriya to provide free healthcare. Many of these homeless people develop mental disorder after living in the deprivations of a homeless life. So why didn't Meta company when given access to 10 billion dollars acquire housing area lands across Los Angeles and build nice gardened houses set in aesthetic and functional neighborhoods and hand over those houses to those 70,000 homeless for free ? What did Meta achieve by spending 10 billion dollars in developing a virtual world for people who already have houses and access to regular food ? Though it is also to be said that these metaverse participants are like you, not really free and they compulsorily having to "pay the bills" to survive. So what have you achieved really by going into Meta's virtual metaverse for some useless company meetings ? Hasn't changed your life or your society one bit.

So you by playing these vid games and going into the metaverse live in escapism and in delusion that you are better placed. In the Indian society you live in, if you don't form the spoke in the eternal dog-eat-dog highly competitive life of acquiring money you get thrown out quite fast, including by the family you thought loved you. :) So please reject these vid games and the metaverse and participate in real world agitational work.

By the way, Meta company hasn't even finished those metaverse-bringing hardware and software elements so those 10 billion dollars went a waste. :lol: Khaaya piya kuch nahin, toda glass 10 rupay ka.

My lot on one side is politically connected to the Ghandys 😛

LOL, that's like the Dilli laundas constantly going "Jaanta hai mera baap kaun hai ?". My dear Virus, if you are not in the Congress, if you are not participating in the Bharat Jodo Yatra in any way what is the point of bragging here "My family is politically connected to the Ghandys" ?

You met some Commies 6years ago but, huh ? Cool beans

I have met CPM recently too as you read just yesterday but if you want to behave unnaturally by "forgetting" that and simply want to add data to the PDF servers' storage then the admins must look into this.

You jealous your dirty hand me down broken ans commie laptop cant player those cool stimulations of NATO jets bombing Libya,Syria,Iraq and DPRK? 😂

Why are you so violent, man ? "My females will rip you another one" "My simulation jets will bomb your Libyan Jamahiriya and DPRK"... Have tea, cool down.

Wow,amazing... Na Goldman Sachs, na nasa,na oxford... Koi ni kar pai ji

Jo aap ne kar dikhaya PDF forum pe ,🍺🍺

How will Goldman Sachs, an interest-based-economics-based Capitalist-socio-economic-classes-forwarding company be able to develop the very simple intermediate Communist socio-economic system when the company is part of the problem ? This problem will remain until the workers of Goldman Sachs realize the immorality of their organization, dissolve it and join progressive movements and read of progressive proposals such as mine.

When might I have ever made such an outrageous claim ?

No player here, never claimed to be one either, yet you persist with labeling me as one lol

You one seriously inferiority complexed commie.

Go see a shrink and get on meds... They aren't free though. :(

Those outrageous claims are implicit each time you shout "Jamahir, virgin, tee hee hee" and every time you shout "I have been with women and know for certain how they are not as "flat" as Shehla".

Last edited:

Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.​

gu6phtf4_sania-mirza_625x300_23_December_22.jpg

Mirzapur:
Sania Mirza, daughter of a TV mechanic from Mirzapur, has been selected to become a fighter pilot in the Indian Air Force and would be the country's first Muslim girl and the state's first IAF pilot. Sania Mirza is a resident of Jasovar village under the Mirzapur Dehat Kotwali police station area. She secured this position by passing the NDA exam. She has brought laurels not only to the district but also to the state and the country.
Sania Mirza, who studied in a Hindi medium school, said that Hindi medium students too can achieve success if they are determined. On December 27, she will join NDA Khadakwasla in Pune.

The parents as well as the villagers are feeling proud at her.Sania's father Shahid Ali said, "Sania Mirza considers the country's first fighter pilot Avni Chaturvedi as her role model. From the beginning, she wanted to be like her. Sania is the second girl in the country who has been selected as a fighter pilot."

She studied from primary to Class 10 at Pandit Chintamani Dubey Inter College in the village itself. After that, she went to Guru Nanak Girls Inter College in the city. She was the district topper in the 12th UP Board. She started her preparations at Centurion Defense Academy.
She gives the credit for success to her parents as well as to the Centurion Defense Academy.She said that only two seats were reserved for women in fighter pilot in National Defense Academy 2022 exam. "I could not grab a seat in the first attempt but I have found a place in my second attempt."
Sania's mother Tabassum Mirza said, "Our daughter has made us and the entire village proud. She fulfills the dream of becoming the first fighter pilot. She inspired every girl in the village to follow their dreams."

In the National Defense Academy 2022 examination, there were a total of 400 seats including male and female. In which there were 19 seats for women, and two seats were reserved for fighter pilots. In these two seats, Sania managed to get a place on the strength of her talent.
Too dumb to realise that he would flying in a coffin and no one wants to fly. We will find out later that she had joined the me too club.

Back
Top Bottom