What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

I don't know about others but i wouldn't mind her playing tennis with or without a skirt :lol:

But why are you so worried? she got married to a Pakistan.... swallow it already mate

Cheers.

And you must learn that a Pakistani married to an Indian as well... Look at the latest statements from Sania she said she married a person not a Pakistani and she is not Pakistan ki Bahu... so swallow it with pinch of salt...

There are also speculations that Shoaib mian is planning to settle down is India... Just wondering could this be the reason for him to marry an Indian...

Hmmm something to ponder about...

That what expected from you people, how you treat ur daughter -in- law.(with or without skirt) good going

What F***** daughter-in-law ? I have better things to do then to care about what she wears.... grow up little one.... infact don't... im actually enjoying this absolutely unnecessary conversation with a bunch of kids who can't digest the fact that their super star actually got married to a Pakistani..... I'm Lovin' it :smitten:

I don't mind either her playing in mini skirt or bikini!
Instead she will now learn how support is felt....
All Pakistan will cheer for her support and she will win ever more games.

What F***** daughter-in-law ? I have better things to do then to care about what she wears.... grow up little one.... infact don't... im actually enjoying this absolutely unnecessary conversation with a bunch of kids who can't digest the fact that their super star actually got married to a Pakistani..... I'm Lovin' it :smitten:

hahahahahah take it easy mate lolllllll bunch of kids heheheh. She is no longer superstar in India. Will Pakistan tennis federation and ur advertizement industry has power to give the title of superstar and money to full fill her needs...

I hope you will still love it if your Cricket star plan to settle down in India... :azn::azn:

And you must learn that a Pakistani married to an Indian as well... Look at the latest statements from Sania she said she married a person not a Pakistani and she is not Pakistan ki Bahu... so swallow it with pinch of salt...

There are also speculations that Shoaib mian is planning to settle down is India... Just wondering could this be the reason for him to marry an Indian...

Hmmm something to ponder about...

Dude.... i'm perfectly alright with the fact that he got married to an Indian or she got married to a Pakistani... and who said she is pakistan ki bahu or my bahu? i'm actually really happy that they got married so i don't need to swallow anything with a pinch of salt or with lemon... save the salt for yourself and others on the thread...

Shoaib can live where ever he wants... its his look out...

As I said earlier take it easy guys... you are only making fun of yourselves and only providing me some entertainment after a long day at work

:D

The best threads at defence.pk are about shoib and sania .
Its everywhere, Indians crying around, so we thought we better have a party on 15th april and invite all indians at our uni.
Apparently none of them turned up as they were not really happy about her marrying a Pakistani Man.
Atleast Malik gave us something to cheer about. He gets points for that.

hahahahahah take it easy mate lolllllll bunch of kids heheheh. She is no longer superstar in India. Will Pakistan tennis federation and ur advertizement industry has power to give the title of superstar and money to full fill her needs...

For a starter we sure have fulfilled one of her needs all of India couldn't

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If she has a choice about finding a man for himself, we also have choice to discard her, it's a 2 way relationship. I do not want to hide, I will never ever watch her ad again, never, never.

If she has a choice about finding a man for himself, we also have choice to discard her, it's a 2 way relationship. I do not want to hide, I will never ever watch her ad again, never, never.

She is a perfect example of saying (Apne paro pe khud hi kulhadi mar di) she has lost Indian public love + advertizement+ respect.

Hero is also banned for one year. Future is uncertain, i donno wat she has seen in him or his family.

Dude.... i'm perfectly alright with the fact that he got married to an Indian or she got married to a Pakistani... and who said she is pakistan ki bahu or my bahu? i'm actually really happy that they got married so i don't need to swallow anything with a pinch of salt or with lemon... save the salt for yourself and others on the thread...

Shoaib can live where ever he wants... its his look out...

As I said earlier take it easy guys... you are only making fun of yourselves and only providing me some entertainment after a long day at work

:D

Believe me even I don't have any problem with her marrying a Pakistani or some one else for that matter and I care the least where the couple plan to settle...

It's their life and they probably know better than me and you the reasons why they got married and what they wanna do in future...

I am taking it easy, Mate! and I don't need to be in pain for something as stupid as a person marrying another person...

I was responding to some of the posts coz few people are trying hard to paint a love marriage with nationality colors with some real stupid logic and comments...

Don't worry mate! Its all for fun and entertainment only... Mujhe konsa Sania Mirza se shaadi karni thi... :lol::lol:

Last edited:
She is a perfect example of saying (Apne paro pe khud hi kulhadi mar di) she has lost Indian public love + advertizement+ respect.

Hero is also banned for one year. Future is uncertain, i donno wat she has seen in him or his family.

yes and I still can't find a reason why she would go for Shoaib. If she had to marry someone in Pakistan, she could have married a rich industrialist, or a great player, or even an actor.

If Shoaib had millions of dollars in his pocket, even then it was acceptable but unfortunately neither he has the looks nor the pocket or even a great personality or fame to deserve Sania.

Back
Top Bottom