What's new

Salty rumors: Pakistan to buy Mirage - 2000 fighter jets from a friendly country

This is the SAME exact action by Ghaddars Govt establishment of NO BRAiN usage but all left over BRAiN cells to use on any DEAL available to STAY in POWER.

Zardari also bought Nuclear waste dumped somewhere in DHA below ground for $ billions of dollars back in day during 2010 when no other nation of EARTH was buying this Ship full of Nuke waste from 3rd world NATIONS even. But noo **** land bought this shipment for their personal bank accounts.

It doesn't make sense, why would you buy it when you have JF-17s and J-10s and F-16s. It would just have an added burden of a new platform with no new capabilities compared to the other 3, more new logistics and maintenance, more training for that specific platform, more reliance on spares from France for the engine and other things. Makes 0 sense. So its likely a BS story.
We could use it as a deep strike platform which will not be available after the Mirages are phased out.

what about brand new J-10C, this bird can,t do the same or more than that of what do you expect from v.old Mirage -2000 while getting their spare parts would be another headach for PAF.
We could use it as a deep strike platform which will not be available after the Mirages are phased out.
bout

and which country gonna gives us 5th gen jet? USA get out your dream kid, China probably with its J-35 yes but not in this decade or end of this decade and our enemy (India) don't have any 5th gen jet right now so we are not in a hurry to buy 5th gen jets
We don't have the money to buy 5th generation jets. We are broke.

what about brand new J-10C, this bird can,t do the same or more than that of what do you expect from v.old Mirage -2000 while getting their spare parts would be another headach for PAF.

bout
J10C will fill more of an air superiority role compared to the Mirage 2000 (if acquired, highly doubtful it will be) which would most likely form a strike fighter role similar to the current fleet of mirages in Pakistan's service

Have you heard from inside?
Sort of. Although I still find it impossible to digest until and unless we are also buying UAE MIRAGE 2000 which I don't see any possibility of either. So most likely news could be false. Because there is no way in hell, we would be only buying 12 fighter jets of one type. That is simply not feasible economically.

Both QATER and UAE air forces have mirge 2000 in their inventory but in small nos only.

a
I'm saying it because some months ago,one of these two countries said to us when we asked about their Mirage 2000s,that we are second on the list,because another "fellow Muslim country is first". They didn't say who asked for them first,but I guess it could be Pakistan.

I'm saying it because some months ago,one of these two countries said to us when we asked about their Mirage 2000s,that we are second on the list,because another "fellow Muslim country is first". They didn't say who asked for them first,but I guess it could be Pakistan.

If it is months ago, then it should be Indonesia. We are supposed to get this jet, even it has been approved by Finance Minister, but last minutes about several weeks ago France bans the sell (afraid of getting much less Rafale order from Indonesia that currently only order 6 planes).

Indonesia needs stop gap Fighters. Not UAE though, but Qatar.

Depends upon France
And price offered by Qatar and UAE.
If both offer very cheap and France is chill with it then it may be a cheap way to add 3-4 squardons

But this won't happen

But then again ..ukriane need Soviet type shells and Pakistan seems to be the only country selling them

If it is months ago, then it should be Indonesia. We are supposed to get this jet, even it has been approved by Finance Minister, but last minutes about several weeks ago France bans the sell (afraid of getting much less Rafale order from Indonesia that currently only order 6 planes).

Indonesia needs stop gap Fighters. Not UAE though, but Qatar.

Not really disappointed, after the ban from France to buy Qataris second hand Mirage 2000-5. Finance Minister approved 800 million USD foreign loan for buying our first AWACS.

Indonesia is the only G20 countries who dont have AWACS planes lol. We are likely to have the first two in 2028-29 if the order takes place this year.

Yes.
The news is true. Qatar has very good relationship with Pakistan and France.
Qatar is buying several latest arms from France. Qatar ask France to sell old arms and Mirag-2000 and France allowed it to sell to any country without objection. During agreement , Qatar want to sell those old Mir-2000 to Pakistan on lower price. PAF agreed because Mir-2000 is eqevalent to Rafale except some new items like Radar and missiles. PAF can update those items to fight against Rafale from neighbour.
NO COMMENT PLEASE ON MY THIS POST.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom