What's new

Salty rumors: Pakistan to buy Mirage - 2000 fighter jets from a friendly country

we dont need these 3rd/4th gen planes man we need 5th gen
and which country gonna gives us 5th gen jet? USA get out your dream kid, China probably with its J-35 yes but not in this decade or end of this decade and our enemy (India) don't have any 5th gen jet right now so we are not in a hurry to buy 5th gen jets

You heard wrong. The actual news is Pakistan is buying 2000 F-35 Joint Strike Fighters. That is why IMF is in Pakistan these days. The IMF is actually buying these jets for Pakistan to make it a sooperdooper nation.
Actually the news is true. It's Qatar. What on earth is the reason it's beyond me.

With j10 c there ain't a need

Any new jet would require a whole new maintenance set-up and supplies

So even if we get em 2n d hand cheap

Long term be costly

And France may not ok it
Indians are hunting. Every opportunity to get mirage 2000 and parts to supplement own fleet
Since it's production is closed

A strange move in my opinion
But most likely too force France and others to buy more expensive Rafael

Dude even I have no clue why they are buying it. I am only saying that what I have heard the news is true. Even I want to know the reason of it.
So the PAF wants to stand up a squadron of 12 aircraft, somehow find logistics for it since the French wont sell much, train people for it and then have it airworthy for the next 10-15 years at best?

Sadhu sb is in love with the mirage, so u can expect any thing....
Plus the whole security thing that our armed forces provided during the fifa world cup was for around 2 billion $, (which might have included some other things on our part).....so maybe the mirage is also part of the deal.

So the PAF wants to stand up a squadron of 12 aircraft, somehow find logistics for it since the French wont sell much, train people for it and then have it airworthy for the next 10-15 years at best?
Sir I have no clue why this is happening. Till this date I have seriously doubt on this news, but one or two guys are saying news is true. So let see. I don't see any logic in this purchase if it's happening.

In my humble opinion this is absolutely a fake news and throwing this fabricated story in the market have hidden aims and targets of weapons selling nations.
Sir I have no clue why this is happening. Till this date I have seriously doubt on this news, but one or two guys are saying news is true. So let see. I don't see any logic in this purchase if it's happening.
op

Actually the news is true. It's Qatar. What on earth is the reason it's beyond me.
Kick backs

France will provide used jets
Both France and pakistanisti generals will make a lot on kick backs
With no real additional capabilities
Everyone goes home happy

Doesn't make much sense in case this is true.

PAF future acquisitions will all but guaranteed be Chinese origin fighters for the foreseeable future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom