What's new

IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKI, Mirage 2000 Fighter Jets Crash in Madhya Pradesh's Morena; Wreckage Spotted

No one is mocking the pilots, especially the one who lost his life. They are patriots fighting for their country much like our pilots, but a mid air collision for an airforce of their stature raises a lot of questions about their operational standards.
I am pretty sure the PAF High Command hasn't got surprised......

Keep your friends close, but enemies closer....

IAF playing an active part in ensuring peace in the region by destroying its jets in the peacetime. PAF on the other hand has nothing much to do. Our economy is in such shambles that PAF will not have fuel to get its fighter airborne.

can someone confirm rumor of 3rd Mig21 crash as well today ?

Not sure if f16 pilot crashed and died during the practice then no one question about pilot training in Pakistan after directly hit the ground by turn but it IAF pilots do the crash then it automatically became...

What a BS kind of mentality we have in pDF

can someone confirm rumor of 3rd Mig21 crash as well today ?

No only two by mid collision... Mirage and Su 30

quick question: Has the IAF attributed a kill against the PAF to any of these aircraft as they were engaged in DACT, yet?

"bhagara dam k pas ghatna hui ha waha bhi team site par ...."

ab ye samjh nai a rai whats that

Only one incident and two aircrafts involved...
quick question: Has the IAF attributed a kill against the PAF to any of these aircraft as they were engaged in DACT, yet?

Isn't any incident happened in Pakistan?

Last time i remembered f16 was crashed due to pilot error...... If you point gun at any other one then people should look first own house if that is clean.

Did Rafale crash too?
Indian media totally silent and sensoring all news from rajasthan

The inventory got reduced by 2 more aircrafts, welldone iaf, lol

Where is abhi-lun-done ?? Drinking tea ??

Did Rafale crash too?
Indian media totally silent and sensoring all news from rajasthan

The inventory got reduced by 2 more aircrafts, welldone iaf, lol

Where is abhi-lun-done ?? Drinking tea ??
there are 2 rumors

rumour 1. one of aircraft parts landed 100 km away , so media mistaken it as another aircraft.
rumour 2. Mig 21 crash as well

Shaheed ki jo maut hai voh qaum ki Hayat hai.Allah jannat ul firdaus Ata farmaye.Ameen.
Thats for muslims only

I doubt if other religions are eligible for such ‘islamic’ status…they should hav their own stuff

Were they trying to make some bollywood movie ? Lol

Incompetence is real in the supa powaaa india, now they need to perhaps bring out Rafale

Or those are only for show? Did france tell em to keep em grounded

Only one incident and two aircrafts involved...

Isn't any incident happened in Pakistan?

Last time i remembered f16 was crashed due to pilot error...... If you point gun at any other one then people should look first own house if that is clean.
You seem like a smart guy, allow me to clarify a bit for your understanding, PAF doesn't have the habit os hiding, or misattributing incidents like this or any other for that matter whenever an IAF plane is destroyed they like to spin the story to make it look like act false heroism. If you ask me, too much of Bollywood BS isn't a good thing. Nachikita and Abhinandon came to mind just off the top of my hat, celebrated heroes!

oh, one more thing, something tells me that soon or later the wreckage of these planes may show up at one of India's prestigious museums or prominent squares as a war trophy, as in the form of Downd PAF Airplane:

"....FAKE WAR TROPHY: The Indian Air Force are pathological liars. The IAF has painted the wreckage of their own MiG-21bis in PAF colors and displayed it as a war trophy from the 1971 War outside their air base. However in their desperation, apart from painting the Pakistani flag the wrong way on one side, they forgot to remove the IAF serial number (as can be seen in the third picture, all IAF MiG-21s have the letter 'C' prefix as part of their serial numbers and PAF doesn't use letters in their aircraft serial numbers). Also, the PAF never operated the MiG-21 and its MiG-21 derivative, the F-7, wasn't inducted in the PAF until the early 1990s. As they say, "Naqal ke liye bhi aqal chahiye."

101939135_2793036394157374_9116528403677692325_n.jpg
101589984_2793036440824036_2178927121481910373_n.jpg

103395099_2793036537490693_8651922936862212396_n.jpg

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom