What's new

Rochdale grooming: Victim's story and Race connection.

I call the shots as i see it on the ground and the events that have occurred. If Pakistanis want to have a mud-slinging match instead of introspection, it shows their maturity in dealing with such topics. Do you disagree with any of the statements mentioned by Baroness Flather ?

Forget Baroness Flather, let's start with each other.

What ground do you see about the Asian community in the UK sitting in urbs prima in India? If you want to say that you will write what you please, whatever suits you, that is fine. Why do you take cover behind seeming knowledge of actual ground conditions?

The events that have occurred do not seem to have any clear Pakistani or Bangladeshi bias. Or Indian bias. 346 out of 1200 something is hardly convincing, when the same sample contains more whites than Asians. Or is it your case that the involvement of whites in these crimes is also explained by the good Baroness?

Far from wanting a mud-slinging match, I think we have seen genuine condemnation and loathing from them. Are we supposed to niggle away at them until they say something nasty?

As far as maturity is concerned, I think - you don't have to agree - that we need to uphold our own selves, not spend our time looking at others and how they are doing. Are you saying that by responding to their apparent lack of maturity, we are demontrating any ourselves?

I'm sorry, but the view looks different from where I am.

When these guys are released the communities they live will not forget and their sentence will continue. They may be free but they will still be hounded.

That's a nice fairy tale. We all know their inner circles, a few exempted, are not going to hold their relatives accountable, but blame it on the racist Britons, who framed these innocent men. In stead blaming the victims. "These white girls are sluts, they craved for sex and seduced our men, but when their BNP or EDL daddy's found out their were sleeping with Asian men, they cried rape." Something like that probably.

Does it look these men have anything to fear?

C_71_article_1487706_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

article-2141279-12DB9720000005DC-824_634x1002.jpg

Mohammed+Sajid,+unidentified+person,+Qamar+Shahzad+and+Mohammed+Amin+A+arriving+at+Liverpool+Crown+Court

They are laughing in front of the camera's, have smiles on their faces, and even giving high fives. They clearly have nothing to fear, nor do they seem to have any shame or what so ever. They're acting like proud men.

do you disagree with the statistics from your own govt about India:

Discrimination against Women

According to the 2001 census, female literacy in India is 54.16 % against male literacy of 75.85 %. Most of the working women remain outside the organized sector: A mere 2.3 % women are administrators and managers, and 20.5 % professional and technical workers.

There are an estimated 40 million Hindu widows in India, the least fortunate of them shunned and stripped of the life they lived when they were married. It’s believed that 15,000 widows live on the streets of Vrindavan, a Hindu holy city of about 55,000 population in northern India. Many widows – at least 40per cent are said to be under 50 – are dumped by their relatives in religious towns and left to live off charity or beg on the streets. Their plight was highlighted in Deepa Mehta’s award-winning film Water, which had to be shot mainly outside India because of Hindu extremist opposition to the production.

Nearly 9 out of 10 pregnant women aged between 15 and 49 years suffer from malnutrition and about half of all children (47%) under-five suffer from underweight and 21 % of the populations are undernourished. India alone has more undernourished people (204 million) than all of sub-Saharan Africa combined. Nearly 20 % of women dying in childbirth around the globe are Indians. Six out of every 10 births take place at home and untrained people attend more than half of them. 44 % of the Indian girls were married before they reached the age of 18. It added, 16 % of girls in the age group 15-19 years were already mothers or expecting their first child and that pregnancy is the leading cause of mortality in this age group.

On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death – they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.

Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]

Fetus Killing

Women to men ratio were feared to reach 20:80 by the year 2020 as female fetus killing is rampant. Ten million girls have been killed by their parents in India in the past 20 years, either before they were born or immediately after, told Indian Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Chowdhury to Reuters. According to the 2001 census, the national sex ratio was 933 girls to 1,000 boys, while in the worst-affected northern state of Punjab, it was 798 girls to 1,000 boys. The availability of ultrasound sex-determination tests leads to such mass killings in India.

Around 11 million abortions are carried out in India every year and nearly 80,000 women die during the process, says a report from Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
As i said, the level of maturity amongst Pakistani "lawyers" is so shallow, that they have to stoop to showing problems in the host country instead of the country at discussion.

Should we be surprised that Baroness Flather is so out of touch?

11:27am Thursday 15th September 2011 in United Kingdom news By Asian Image reporter
Should we be surprised that Baroness Flather is so out of touch? Should we be surprised that Baroness Flather is so out of touch?

Let us be totally clear about this. These comments have would not have looked out of place in a Nazi propaganda news broadcast.

Just because Baroness Flather has Ethnic heritage does that make it alright?

If there ever was a reason for reforming the house of Lord then this was it.

Whilst Tory peer Baroness Flather may think that she is speaking out against political correctness – she has simply proved how out of touch she actually is.

The Baroness has been widely quoted as saying, “The minority communities in this country, particularly the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis, have a very large number of children and the attraction is the large number of benefits that follow the child.

“Nobody likes to accept that, nobody likes to talk about it because it is supposed to be very politically incorrect.”

She further employed the age old tactic of divide and rule to compare Pakistani and Bangladeshi families unjustly with Indians and Jews.

“Indians have fallen into the pattern here. They do not have large families because they are like the Jews of old. They want their children to be educated. “This is the other problem – there is no emphasis on education in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi families.”

Similar claims were against the Jewish people 70 years ago.

The worrying thing is it comes from a person who is a minority herself. And even more worrying she uses a comparison with the Jews as defense for her comments.

If anyone would to ascertain such preposterous claims they would be rightly lambasted. But the Baroness has managed to get her claims a level of credibility due her ethnic race.

All decent minded folk, feel her comments are totally unfounded and are clearly designed to demonize and marginalize an already beleaguered community.

Over the last decade, attacks on communities like the Pakistani and Bangladeshi community have become common practice amongst the more privileged members of our society.

The Baroness’s comments echo the thoughts of the ruling classes who were part of the Indian elite. These people were very much part of the establishment that enslaved India.

But rather than look at why she said this let us explore if the Baroness actually did her homework before making such claims.

Even a basic analysis of the facts, rejects her misguided and offensive assertion. Using the most recent research compiled by the Runnymede Trust, although the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities have a higher birth rate than the rest, they have dramatically fallen in the last ten years.

The average for both communities is below 3 and is close to the perceived family average of 2.4 Her central point was that families in these two communities deliberately have larger families in order to obtain more Welfare Benefits; Yet nowhere in her arguments is there any recognition of the dramatic fall in birth rates in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities which have declined by nearly 50% in the period from 1981 to 2006.

Baroness Flather also states disapprovingly that families in these two communities do not encourage their children into education, yet according to the Report 'An Anatomy of Economic Inequality in the UK' by the National Equality Panel, 18% of Pakistanis and 14% of Bangladeshis have undertaken higher education. Is this figure high enough? Maybe not, but the issue is not about targeting individual ethnic groups, but trying to establish why and what can be done to raise rates.

Nowhere in Baroness Flathers argument is there any recognition of the impact of unemployment and low household income on the ability of a person or members of a specific community to access continued and higher education, particularly in the current period when unemployment is rising alarmingly, household income is dropping at an astonishing rate and the cost of education itself is skyrocketing.

Looking at unemployment figures in general, according to the Office For National Statistics, unemployment rates amongst ethnic minority men are around 13% as compared to white male unemployment at 6%; When it comes to the figures for women it is 24% for ethnic minority women.

According to the Observer in 2009, 75% of all white people of working age in Britain have a job, whilst the corresponding figure for those of working age in Pakistani & Bangladeshi communities is under 50%; And it should be noted, most of these people without a job were actually born and brought up in this country.

It is hardly surprising that access to higher education and home ownership are really difficult issues for members of the Pakistani and Bengladeshi communities, as is the case of course with those people in Britain who are in a similar economic position.

Without jobs, is it any wonder that people finish up on benefits and are trapped in an ever increasing spiral of poverty and little hope.
You know that Baroness Flather was correct, when you receive labels like Nazi and then the author,Asif Mahmud, "unbiased" in his opinion moves on to pooh-poohing comparison with the Jews. This shows that she has shown the mirror to the Pakistani migrants in her article. As is evident from this case too.

That's a nice fairy tale. We all know their inner circles, a few exempted, are not going to hold their relatives accountable, but blame it on the racist Britons, who framed these innocent men. In stead blaming the victims. "These white girls are sluts, they craved for sex and seduced our men, but when their BNP or EDL daddy's found out their were sleeping with Asian men, they cried rape." Something like that probably.

They are laughing in front of the camera's, have smiles on their faces, and even giving high fives. They clearly have nothing to fear, nor do they seem to have any shame or what so ever. They're acting like proud men.

What a pathetic bunch of losers? They look like complete pr1cks. They deserve to be locked up and have the keys thrown away.
If they were friends or related to me i would disown them and keep my family away from them.

Forget Baroness Flather, let's start with each other.

What ground do you see about the Asian community in the UK sitting in urbs prima in India? If you want to say that you will write what you please, whatever suits you, that is fine. Why do you take cover behind seeming knowledge of actual ground conditions?

The events that have occurred do not seem to have any clear Pakistani or Bangladeshi bias. Or Indian bias. 346 out of 1200 something is hardly convincing, when the same sample contains more whites than Asians. Or is it your case that the involvement of whites in these crimes is also explained by the good Baroness?

Far from wanting a mud-slinging match, I think we have seen genuine condemnation and loathing from them. Are we supposed to niggle away at them until they say something nasty?

As far as maturity is concerned, I think - you don't have to agree - that we need to uphold our own selves, not spend our time looking at others and how they are doing. Are you saying that by responding to their apparent lack of maturity, we are demontrating any ourselves?

I'm sorry, but the view looks different from where I am.

We believe that there are two main profiles of the on-street groomer. First, we have the white offenders, who typically offend alone.So far, nothing new:the lone white male is the norm for UK child sex offences. Second, however, there are Asian offenders, many of whom are of Pakistani origin. They seem much more likely to offend in groups, lending their abuse a curiously social dimension. In our research, which focuses on large offending groups, we analysed police data from five major on-street grooming investigations. Of the 52 suspects charged, 83% were Asian Pakistani, 11% Asian other and 6% white British. These are shocking statistics and the over-representation of Asian offenders within this dataset certainly merits attention. There may be important factors that explain why the bigger networks have been largely Asian. Nonetheless, it is crucial to remember that these cases do not paint a full picture of this crime. If on-street grooming continues to be reduced to the big Asian networks alone, a whole host of other offenders will get overlooked.

The truth about 'Asian sex gangs' | Ella Cockbain and Helen Brayley | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Only a sane person would show remorse, the fact these scum bags are far from normal human, underwrites their behaviour pattern.
The tragedy is, once out of the slammer, some gossip tabloid will offer them a healthy sum to put the pen to the paper on their sadistic life style.

The central character of the whole story is corrupt, spoiled, bratty and rebellious English teenagers..if you leave sugar open..flies will come..how come a 15 years old girl has no sense to not socialize with strangers..many of these girls were willfully complicit as the moral in the west are rapidy eroding and girls find it increasingly comfortable to sell sexual services for financial and material benefits. Heck now dozens of US college students are strippers and **** stars and they really take pride in it...

Western Morals

XXX Family Values - ABC News

With the honorable exception of Mr JS, the rest of the indians here, have behaved as I expected them to, regarding the scum bags who did this, they need to be condemned in the strongest possible terms. But we must also realize these girls were put in a dangerous position because of neglect, from their parents, and the state.

This does not excuse the reprehensible behavior, but makes such tragedies more likely, and regarding sex offenders and paedo's the vast majority come from the white community, this a fact - proven by the figures.

Be what may, we should have an education program to prevent this occurring in the future.

This is a horrible news tarnishing Asian reputations as a whole in UK And our community must condemn this as a whole !!
I hope they rot their whole life in jail!!

Oh man!, Pakistanis please stop blaming girls upbringing for god sake.. If you are brought up correctly then you will not try to exploit someone weak.. Isn't it?

Only a sane person would show remorse, the fact these scum bags are far from normal human, underwrites their behaviour pattern.
The tragedy is, once out of the slammer, some gossip tabloid will offer them a healthy sum to put the pen to the paper on their sadistic life style.

Ur last part is particularly True..
Later some hollywood producers will buy thier story and make it big in screens...

Teen girls are vulnerable and at the age they do not understand much.. Parents can not keep a watch round the clock on the girls and what about the upbringings of those 60 year old who could even think of raping a 13 year old kid.. Clearly their parents failed to teach them any lesson or may be they taught them that women, no matter the age they are, are easy pray and made to be exploited..
Stranger danger is something that was indoctrinated into me as kids by my parents. Also good values such as not soliciting help for cigarettes and alcohol. The exchange went on for a while, they befriended the poor girl before their savage attack.

At multiple instances society failed the girls.

The only blame is on the people who exploited the poor girl so please stop defending them and passing the blame around.. It's showing wrong on all of us..
You can't ever jail every possible criminal out there. Why would I defend such criminals, I'm pointing various other criminals of the victim. Because they are Pakistani origin? I don't consider them Pakistanis in the first place and I recommend life imprisonment for all Pakistanis involved in this if not for all.

Taking care of children is every parents duty. These days every kid has iphones, install an app that tells you where they are (after telling the kid of course), sure the 13 year old would be a little pissed about it, but its a precious child and her being a little pissy is worth her being saved.

Parenting is important can't take it lightly.

With the honorable exception of Mr JS, the rest of the indians here, have behaved as I expected them to, regarding the scum bags who did this, they need to be condemned in the strongest possible terms. But we must also realize these girls were put in a dangerous position because of neglect, from their parents, and the state.

This does not excuse the reprehensible behavior, but makes such tragedies more likely, and regarding sex offenders and paedo's the vast majority come from the white community, this a fact - proven by the figures.

Be what may, we should have an education program to prevent this occurring in the future.

Please don't say so. Look at the reactions closely. After an initial angry outburst, which was as much due to the dreadful nature of the news as anything else, I think everybody, including people whom I have had clashes with, has condemned the crime and the criminals.

It wasn't a Pakistani thing they got angry about; it was an Asian thing.

I agree totally with you. We need to pay attention to the loners and the misfits, and the socially uncomfortable, and work on them. An education programme is certainly part of a total programme.

We may have our differences - life would be so dull without those differences - but let us not bring them into the area of crime. Crime is crime, a criminal is a criminal. That's all there is to it.

C_71_article_1487706_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

article-2141279-12DB9720000005DC-824_634x1002.jpg

Mohammed+Sajid,+unidentified+person,+Qamar+Shahzad+and+Mohammed+Amin+A+arriving+at+Liverpool+Crown+Court

Why are they free? Has their crime not been proven?

Back
Top Bottom