What's new

Rochdale grooming: Victim's story and Race connection.

Did the parents of those 60 year old taught them some thing or not? I am amazed how you people are trying to defend such idiots..
yes...both parties share the blame...none is innocent.
I wouldn't have said this if the girls were kidnapped..They weren't abducted or pointed a gun at their head..they came for sex and money out of their own will.

Please take a deep breath, people. We should look at a crime as a crime, and not as a Pakistani crime, or an Indian crime, or a Bangladeshi crime, leave alone a Muslim crime or a Hindu crime. Let us start with the fact that this is a crime to all who learn about it, and was a crime to the perpetrators, who were not innocent or led to believe that they were doing something sanctioned by their ethnicity or their religion. They knew it was evil, and they kept on at it.

Please look at the figures. I have worked in market research for some time. These figures show nothing. They do not show that it is a crime peculiar to Asians, or to Pakistanis within them, or to Indians or Bangladeshi. They show that for every Asian who does this sort of thing, 346 in all, there was one white man who was a fellow criminal, 367 of them, in fact. For every Asian, there were 3 other ethnicities who were criminals. We need not be ashamed of being Asian. We do need to be ashamed of being men, and capable of committing such crimes against those whose honour and safety we should protect with our own lives.

Please let us think of the victim and pray that she, and the others who were prey, get closure and get to return to as normal a life as is possible. It is impossible for any of them to have a normal life again. Nothing can give that back. This tragedy overshadows every other thought that comes forward.

My humble request is that we should join in condemning this. We means Pakistanis - first, because this particular case involves eight Pakistanis out of nine - Indians, Bangladeshis, Chinese, every nationality that is a member of this forum. We can do nothing to restore normalcy to the lives of the victims, we can at least raise awareness that there are men who would assault their grand-daughter. We have to be heard. To be silent is complicity in the crime.

I also request you to condemn those perverts who sought to bury a child alive. But separately. Both are crimes. Condemning one does not connect with condemning another except that both are crimes.

yes...both parties share the blame...none is innocent.
I wouldn't have said this if the girls were kidnapped..They weren't abducted or pointed a gun at their head..they came for sex and money out of their own will.

There is only one party to blame and they are the ones who got punishment.. The sooner you understand this it will be better for you..

Btw, the age of consent in UK is 16 so it does not matter if you lured the girl by money or brainwashed her, it will still be termed as rape.. Now I expect 60 year old to at least know the laws..

Did the parents of those 60 year old taught them some thing or not? I am amazed how you people are trying to defend such idiots..

No one is defending them. Are you dim?
These men are the lowest of the low and deserve everything coming their way.
What we are saying there is a lack of education and decorum in a lot of young girls where their parents disown them and allow them to be pray on the streets where they can be exposed to such low life's. A young girls place is not on the street and their upbringing should be much tighter so a certain amount of blame MUST be at the feet of the parents. You will not see Indian and Pakistani girls walking the streets......

Well obviously the blame falls on the rapists, but negligence blame falls upon the parents.

There is nothing in our culture that states white girls are okay for rape - such a thing is unimaginable for me at least, its just a matter of convenience, opportunity and poverty that brings this sort of issue to light.

Your young children must not be hanging around with strange adult men, that's a given. Any parent who can't ensure stranger danger is being negligent. That too to teenagers (not toddlers).

Indeed. Couldn't agree more.

I don't think ANY culture would allow of this.

But young girls living in council house or living in care home are easy targets for such sex offenders. Because they know they are not living with their parents and they don't have anyone looking out for them.

If you see the statistics 30% of the sex offenders are Asian and of Pakistani heritage predominantly. I'm just trying to say what this guy said "Evidence tells us that there is a significant problem with Pakistani Asian men. We've got to be bold enough to stand up and say this is a problem and not let it get hijacked by the far right. It's only now that people are prepared to discuss this."

We've got to realise there is a problem within the community.

By involving in such acts and sending kids to training camps, Pakistanis in UK themselves are forming an irreparable image.. Don't know if this is what they really want..

ok so those that practice killing girls in your community represent you and all Indians?

It's a fact not a troll.. It's not a news that the Pakistanis from UK have been involving in such acts.. and a few of these are good enough to form an image of your people..

Ok then you wont mind us forming these opinions of Indians:

Discrimination against Women

According to the 2001 census, female literacy in India is 54.16 % against male literacy of 75.85 %. Most of the working women remain outside the organized sector: A mere 2.3 % women are administrators and managers, and 20.5 % professional and technical workers.

There are an estimated 40 million Hindu widows in India, the least fortunate of them shunned and stripped of the life they lived when they were married. It’s believed that 15,000 widows live on the streets of Vrindavan, a Hindu holy city of about 55,000 population in northern India. Many widows – at least 40per cent are said to be under 50 – are dumped by their relatives in religious towns and left to live off charity or beg on the streets. Their plight was highlighted in Deepa Mehta’s award-winning film Water, which had to be shot mainly outside India because of Hindu extremist opposition to the production.

Nearly 9 out of 10 pregnant women aged between 15 and 49 years suffer from malnutrition and about half of all children (47%) under-five suffer from underweight and 21 % of the populations are undernourished. India alone has more undernourished people (204 million) than all of sub-Saharan Africa combined. Nearly 20 % of women dying in childbirth around the globe are Indians. Six out of every 10 births take place at home and untrained people attend more than half of them. 44 % of the Indian girls were married before they reached the age of 18. It added, 16 % of girls in the age group 15-19 years were already mothers or expecting their first child and that pregnancy is the leading cause of mortality in this age group.

On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death – they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.

Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]

Fetus Killing

Women to men ratio were feared to reach 20:80 by the year 2020 as female fetus killing is rampant. Ten million girls have been killed by their parents in India in the past 20 years, either before they were born or immediately after, told Indian Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Chowdhury to Reuters. According to the 2001 census, the national sex ratio was 933 girls to 1,000 boys, while in the worst-affected northern state of Punjab, it was 798 girls to 1,000 boys. The availability of ultrasound sex-determination tests leads to such mass killings in India.

Around 11 million abortions are carried out in India every year and nearly 80,000 women die during the process, says a report from Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)

There is only one party to blame and they are the ones who got punishment.. The sooner you understand this it will be better for you..

mate...unlike your rants and raves..i live in this country...talk to people from this country...see and deal teenagers and i know exactly what i am on about...

Parenting has gone in the gutter in this country..People can fuk,get pregnant,make a baby and then leave him/her out on the streets to grow up on their own,and that is a big problem here...root of many similar problems..
do you think white adults don't abuse young teenage girls?
you will be surprised......

and yes these men were rightly jailed...good riddance.

Please take a deep breath, people. We should look at a crime as a crime, and not as a Pakistani crime, or an Indian crime, or a Bangladeshi crime, leave alone a Muslim crime or a Hindu crime. Let us start with the fact that this is a crime to all who learn about it, and was a crime to the perpetrators, who were not innocent or led to believe that they were doing something sanctioned by their ethnicity or their religion. They knew it was evil, and they kept on at it.

Please look at the figures. I have worked in market research for some time. These figures show nothing. They do not show that it is a crime peculiar to Asians, or to Pakistanis within them, or to Indians or Bangladeshi. They show that for every Asian who does this sort of thing, 346 in all, there was one white man who was a fellow criminal, 367 of them, in fact. For every Asian, there were 3 other ethnicities who were criminals. We need not be ashamed of being Asian. We do need to be ashamed of being men, and capable of committing such crimes against those whose honour and safety we should protect with our own lives.

Please let us think of the victim and pray that she, and the others who were prey, get closure and get to return to as normal a life as is possible. It is impossible for any of them to have a normal life again. Nothing can give that back. This tragedy overshadows every other thought that comes forward.

My humble request is that we should join in condemning this. We means Pakistanis - first, because this particular case involves eight Pakistanis out of nine - Indians, Bangladeshis, Chinese, every nationality that is a member of this forum. We can do nothing to restore normalcy to the lives of the victims, we can at least raise awareness that there are men who would assault their grand-daughter. We have to be heard. To be silent is complicity in the crime.

I also request you to condemn those perverts who sought to bury a child alive. But separately. Both are crimes. Condemning one does not connect with condemning another except that both are crimes.

Joe I agree with you 100% but both some Pakistanis and Indians on here so often take an evil commited by one or two individuals and tar the entire community

mate...unlike your rants and raves..i live in this country...talk to people from this country...see and deal teenagers and i know exactly what i am on about...

Parenting has gone in the gutter in this country..People can fuk,get pregnant,make a baby and then leave him/her out on the streets to grow up on their own,and that is a big problem here...root of many similar problems..

Look at the figures.

More whites than Asians. Crime is not ethnic, it is criminal.

Having sex with kid below 16 is classified as rape by law no matter how the kid got trapped. You got to be idiot to be living in UK and not knowing the laws.. It's a different story if you have grown a habit of breaking all the established laws...

Joe I agree with you 100% but both some Pakistanis and Indians on here so often take an evil commited by one or two individuals and tar the entire community

I could tear my hair out, what little there is! Does anyone think the whites know the difference? Any crime committed by an Indian is a crime committed by an Asian. Any crime committed by a Pakistani is also a crime committed by an Asian. Why are we kidding ourselves? Crime is crime!

Please condemn the crime, stop picking on each other!

Look at the figures.

More whites than Asians. Crime is not ethnic, it is criminal.

exactly....
but cases like these are the oxygen for fascist like the BNP and EDL...and they will keep giving this ethnic colour for decades to come.

No one is defending them. Are you dim?
These men are the lowest of the low and deserve everything coming their way.
What we are saying there is a lack of education and decorum in a lot of young girls where their parents disown them and allow them to be pray on the streets where they can be exposed to such low life's. A young girls place is not on the street and their upbringing should be much tighter so a certain amount of blame MUST be at the feet of the parents. You will not see Indian and Pakistani girls walking the streets......

100% agreed.

But what I'm saying is we need to realise that there is REALLY SMALL fraction within our community. And when I say 'we' or 'our community' I mean Asian community not just Pakistani community. I don't mean stereotype anyone.

But we need to realise this is a problem within the community. I know it's just small group of people who are doing this who happens to be of Pakistani heritage but the whole but the whole Asian community is being blamed.

It's a fact not a troll.. It's not a news that the Pakistanis from UK have been involving in such acts.. and a few of these are good enough to form an image of your people..

You are attempting to portray all Paklstanis with the same brush - how dim are you?
In the same aspect some nutter low life tryed to bury his daughter whilst she was alive - do you think for one minute i characterize all Indians in the same manner? Go read the posts from ALL people on their.
You are attempting to troll and flame bait. Grow up.
I will repeat these men have behaved in a disgraceful manner and embarrassed themselves, their families and their communities - and of course ruined the girls childhoods. All these offenses are disgusting. Don't think for one minute the Pakistani law abiding citizens in the UK - will forget or forgive them.

Back
Top Bottom