What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

Actually, @jamahir, we need to get the marginally involved Indians, the decent blokes who just don't want to get into fire-fights, involved; losing these social media and Internet deliberations by default is losing yet another bridgehead. Without collusion, and without building lobbies within PDF, we need to get them to participate more actively, on the side of good sense and civility, at the very least, if not to refuting the arguments of the committed hard-core right wing.

Agreed.

Four such members I remember now are @Kaniska, @jbgt90, @The_Showstopper and @takeiteasy, though the last member I haven't see for quite a while.

No ?

"was" because, sadly, he is no more.

Great man, APJ Kalam, aapko sadaev salaam !

Muslims are not seen as Indians by hateful RSS followers. Today no Muslim will be allowed on such an important position - so what "was" is gone with "is" left today is hateful Hindustan. Tch tch!

There's a recent call for boycott of Muslims and Hindus are actively doing it, at least that's what I gather from the environment in my area and the internet.

Where is this? UP somewhere, I imagine.

Couldn't read the tweet. Unfortunately, the cow belt is the worst affected. As long as we have Adityanath, and that coward Nitish Kumar, and with the loss of MP thanks to those addle-pated back-room operators Kamal Nath and Digvijay Singh, that is the core engine room of the BJP, and it is out of sync with the rest of India.

I don't know what to say to you. Presumably moving to a safer place is not an option. Anywhere but the cow belt.

There is no such thing called "hindu" in our scriptures....this "hindu" thing first be abolished....RSS is not a savior of sanatana dharma...we will do just fine without them...there was no RSS when the muslims invaded yet sanatana dharma is still here....its indestructible.

I don't know what to say to you. Presumably moving to a safer place is not an option. Anywhere but the cow belt.
I am fine, those on the ground are affected by these bigots - the daily wagers, plumbers, painters etc and Muslims are over represented in self-employed professions - nearly 50% of urban Muslims or so are self-employed.

There's a recent call for boycott of Muslims and Hindus are actively doing it, at least that's what I gather from the environment in my area and the internet.
Not in mine, not current location and not back in the North.

Shopped from a muslim owned supermarket chain and brought fruits from some muslim vendors earlier. Things are apparently fine up there too, muslim fruitsellers, plumbers, AC repair guys etc are all doing ok.

Some areas might be having a few issues though, also probably true. Sad state of affairs overall.

"that coward Nitish Kumar"

Coward ?

Nein !

He's the wiliest of them all, so many people had pinned their hopes on him to take on Modi not that long ago :lol:

dhoka dia !

Scindy Jr bhi aa gya is side.. :victory:

No they dont ........ how much you know about geogrophy and history of North India
Which is this place? Are you saying Muslims don't give Arab names to their children? Are you from Indonesia/Malaysia or something lol.

I am not sure but heard from my elders that maos used to celebrate Holi and Diwali and their marriage customs are similar to hindus(haryanivi customs) .
Find out why Maulana Muhammad Ilyas started his Tablighi Jamaat movement in the first place.

This forum seems to be bursting at the seams with all sorts of allegations being leveled against non Muslim Indians, Hindus in particular, about the 'fascist' takeover of our government by 'far right' 'genocidal' maniacs in the form of the BJP, led by a 'mass murderer' in the form of PM Modi and how the Muslims of India are being marched off to the ovens or something... all much common themes if one browses around here a bit.

It's pretty easy to understand where such vitriol comes from given the complicated history of India, spl when it comes from our western neighbours but as an Indian who has lived in India most of his life, and keeps a keen eye on the political goings on here, I see no evidence of such a thing in the works.

Nobody is looking for any sort of 'final solution' here as far as I can tell.

Are there problems ? Sure, plenty.

Are Indian Muslims at any risk of being rounded up and disposed off wholesale, being denied their statehood or rights as citizens ? Hell no !

Just looking to get an idea of what people who actually believe in the 'fascist genocidal Hindus' narrative fear will happen, and maybe a timeline too.. how far are we from the peak, what happens when we get there.. etc

U want the worst case scenario

Well the following could happen if their is no foreign intervention

3 crore Bengali Speaking muslims could be forced to move to Bangladesh

Another 10 crore Muslims from The Cow Belt of UP Bihar , Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand could be forced to ask Pakistan for Asylum

Jawaharlal Nehru University and Jamia Islamia University could be handed over to RSS and could be renamed as The Delhi campus of Benaras Hindu University

Rahul Gandhi could marry Rakhi Sawant
And 25 yrs later every one in Congress will call her mother and call her Son as Prime minister in waiting
Becoz we all know
Whatever happens pappu won't be PM

I am fine, those on the ground are affected by these bigots - the daily wagers, plumbers, painters etc and Muslims are over represented in self-employed professions - nearly 50% of urban Muslims or so are self-employed.

You are right, it is the self-employed daily wage earner who is most vulnerable, and who are most bullied by dastards like this one.

@Suriya what will you have to say about this, I wonder?

Forced Exodus to Pakistan and Bangladesh.
There is a wee little problem with this scenario.

Pakistan and Bangladesh won't even accept batch of one million Indian Muslims. Your honorable PM Imran Khan has already said at UN conference that Pakistan won't even accept a single Indian Muslim, if India creates sends Muslim refugees to Pakistan than it will lead to a nuclear war.

And Indian Muslims aren't leaving India anyways.

No they dont ........ how much you know about geogrophy and history of North India

I am not sure but heard from my elders that maos used to celebrate Holi and Diwali and their marriage customs are similar to hindus(haryanivi customs) .

Exactly.

And some unnamed i***cile will have you think that they are the most extremely observant of all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom