What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

And what about taking down our part of Kashmir by your gov't and military
Not interested- As you are trying to get the remaining Kashmir- India is moving ahead with the plans of fully adding Indian Kashmir into the Indian union. We will just wait for you guys to come to the negotiating table with no strings attached.

Kashmir is a nuclear flashpoint between Pakistan and India.

How many people are stateless in India now? What are the official figures?
Is this a new topic?- Has my previous answer to your previous question convinced you?

Yes Its a Nuclear flashpoint- Let GOI- complete Citizenship Amendment Act get impletemented and completed, you will get your answer, for now everything else is speculation.

I never mentioned maos anywhere , the only communities mentioned by me were rangars and mulle jats .... I know about maos

Rangars created mess in Haryana in pre independence times and mulle jats were fooled by din e illahi ....let me share one incident some years back mulle jats (2-3 families) from Rathi gotra requested panchayat to come back and were rejected by khap
Exactly.

And some unnamed i***cile will have you think that they are the most extremely observant of all.

Cow belt mainly.

This was in Hyderabad, the Bhagwa flags were for identification - they're Hindus, so buy from them only.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...fron-flags-at-hindu-shops/article31440255.ece

That is not happening. This is the work of the Lone Ranger, Raj Singh, a turd of wondrous consistency and dimensions, who is waging a single-handed war against the rest of the world in Hyderabad.

upload_2020-4-29_18-48-21.jpeg

imgres

I never mentioned maos anywhere , the only communities mentioned by me were rangars and mulle jats .... I know about maos

Rangars created mess in Haryana in pre independence times and mulle jats were fooled by din e illahi ....let me share one incident some years back mulle jats (2-3 families) from Rathi gotra requested panchayat to come back and were rejected by khap

I didn't say you mentioned them. Our hero was sure that they would sweep out of their enclave and reconquer Gurgaon, or something. That's Meo, and Mewat.

Personally I am against khaps, but you are the ones who have to fight them and decide. Some of those whom you mentioned were terrible; the man who established Glocal University, where I taught for a couple of years, fought successfully to stop them from claiming the first night from any of their tenant farmers who got married.

@humbl. I wish you could come to Hyderabad. Things are good here.

I myself sometimes dont agree with khaps but when your ancestors have seen bad times and we still follow the same social structure where khaps fit perfectly but times are changing as edication is seeping in rural areas and slowly khaps are losing their relevance ......I never heard about that first night thing if you can refer some book that will be helpful and regarding this haryanvi warrior from Pakistan , they got their a$$e$ turned red in 47 if they still want they can return .

I think you have pretty good idea about my region....

That is not happening. This is the work of the Lone Ranger, Raj Singh, a turd of wondrous consistency and dimensions, who is waging a single-handed war against the rest of the world in Hyderabad.

I didn't say you mentioned them. Our hero was sure that they would sweep out of their enclave and reconquer Gurgaon, or something. That's Meo, and Mewat.

Personally I am against khaps, but you are the ones who have to fight them and decide. Some of those whom you mentioned were terrible; the man who established Glocal University, where I taught for a couple of years, fought successfully to stop them from claiming the first night from any of their tenant farmers who got married.

I may come after my bachelors are completed, many of my seniors are placed there.
I myself sometimes dont agree with khaps but when your ancestors have seen bad times and we still follow the same social structure where khaps fit perfectly but times are changing as edication is seeping in rural areas and slowly khaps are losing their relevance ......I never heard about that first night thing if you can refer some book that will be helpful and regarding this haryanvi warrior from Pakistan , they got their a$$e$ turned red in 47 if they still want they can return .

What kind of weird obsession you've with Rangars? Many of them are still in India (I guess from western UP), I know many personally.

One of the reasons why riots happend in 2012 in western up and adjoining Haryana remained riot free ........
I may come after my bachelors are completed, many of my seniors are placed there.

What kind of weird obsession you've with Rangars? Many of them are still in India (I guess from western UP), I know many personally.

When is the slaughter. You mean they are doing the fattening for four years.

well right after the medal, trade war started.

you may pride yourself to be a baniya but arabs just are a cut above when it comes to banyagiri

well right after the medal, trade war started.

you may pride yourself to be a baniya but arabs just are a cut above when it comes to banyagiri

First medal was 2016.

Which trade war are you talking about.

@Suriya what will you have to say about this, I wonder?
Why was he hiding his identity and lied that he was some Rajkumar :)??

There are other such video clip gone viral. This creates the problem and perpetuates held prejudice that Muslims are into nefarious activity like deliberately spreading Covid.

I taught in a university half-way between Saharanpur and Dehra Doon - Badshahi Bagh, it was called - across the Yamuna from Yamunanagar (about 30 40 kms further south). :D

Cow belt mainly.

This was in Hyderabad, the Bhagwa flags were for identification - they're Hindus, so buy from them only.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...fron-flags-at-hindu-shops/article31440255.ece
This is so fucked up- If this is true/which I think it is- Then its on Hindus to fix these Hindu criminals. I am shocked and feel ashamed. This is outrageous. This is not the India I knew and I had traveled all across India (Untill 1996).

Why was he hiding his identity and lied that he was some Rajkumar :)??
Why do you think?- He is Muslim and is scared of relieving his name/religion- He should have been proud to give his name and religion if that was not the case- Dont support the unsupportable act. At least condemn the act.

This is so fucked up- If this is true/which I think it is- Then its on Hindus to fix these Hindu criminals. I am shocked and feel ashamed. This is outrageous. This is not the India I knew and I had traveled all across India (Untill 1996).

Your dream of Hindus fixing these Hindu criminals has to wait.

Right now the entire focus of Hindu India is how to reform Islam and liberate Muslims. Whether right wing or liberal or secular, every Hindu is obsessed with Muslim actions and classifying those actions as acceptable and unacceptable (almost all findings are in the latter bucket).

Haven't you heard endlessly on this forum on what Muslims should do to be accepted as citizens of India?

"If only Muslims would stop doing....."
"If only Muslims did....."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom