What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

Hiptullha said that dharmi was a Sanghi; I disagreed. When it turned out I was wrong, and he was right, I told him so. What credit are you talking about? Giving someone credit for assessing a member's views correctly, where I was wrong? You have a problem with that?
All Hindus are Sanghis.

All Sanghis are Hindus.

Where is the confusion?

What am I missing?

aisi baat ho gayi ?
You name yourself Dharmi. And claim to be a decent human?

I'll add something myself ... I live in dehradun a city which never witnessed riots ... My best friend when i was in school was a muslim ... We used to not even shy about talking about religion .... He used to tell me interesting stories of jinn and all .... Then time passed ... I came to different school .... It was 2013 i remember when i started 'otherising' muslims ... Even to this day i don't know what factors lead me to that ... But there was muzaffarnagar riots i remember ... Even my father used to visit mazar every Thursday ... But slowly my family also started getting radicalised ....i used to visit my friend every year in eid ... And used to eat tasty food ....but everything changed when suddenly after 5 years he called me and straight away asked my opinion about how media is spreading hatered. ... I swear to god i i was speechless ...
I started introspecting... How have we come to this ? I could easily hear the fear in his voice ....

Last edited:
I'll add something myself ... I live in dehradun a city which never witnessed riots ... My best friend when i was in school was a muslim ... We used to not even shy about talking about religion .... He used to tell me interesting stories of jinn and all .... Then time passed ... I came to different school .... It was 2013 i remember when i started 'otherising' muslims ... Even to this day i don't know what factors lead me to that ... But there was muzaffarnagar riots i remember ... Even my father used to visit mazar every Thursday ... But slowly my family also started getting radicalised ....i used to visit my friend every year in eid ... And used to eat tasty food ....but everything changed when suddenly after 5 years he called me and straight away asked my opinion about how media is spreading hatered. ... I swear to god i i was speechless ...
I started introspection .... How have we come to this ? I could easily hear the fear in his voice ....

Thank you for the honest confession here. There was a time when we did not mind our differences, and took interest and curiosity in our differences. Today the same differences are being used to pull us apart.

But I would be interested in knowing more about your introspection, and what you come up with. It offers a window to peek into the "other side".

There have been several books explaining the reasons gradual shift in the Hindu mentality vis-a-vis Muslims. You can read them at your own leisure and see if their explanations jive with you.

But I can add one thing, mostly this "othering" is related to a perceived sense of loss of control or explanation. In Western worlds, this is generally related to loss of economic well-being. For example, foreigners are often made scapegoats in a distressed economy, when xenophobia rears its ugly head

India is different, the hate is not related to the economy. It is more related to the perceived sense of historical victimhood. The only modern equivalent to this is Serbia.

Thank you for the honest confession here. There was a time when we did not mind our differences, and took interest and curiosity in our differences. Today the same differences are being used to pull us apart.

But I would be interested in knowing more about your introspection, and what you come up with. It offers a window to peek into the "other side".

There have been several books explaining the reasons gradual shift in the Hindu mentality vis-a-vis Muslims. You can read them at your own leisure and see if their explanations jive with you.

But I can add one thing, mostly this "othering" is related to a perceived sense of loss of control or explanation. In Western worlds, this is generally related to loss of economic well-being. For example, foreigners are often made scapegoats in a distressed economy, when xenophobia rears its ugly head

India is different, the hate is not related to the economy. It is more related to the perceived sense of historical victimhood. The only modern equivalent to this is Serbia.
No problem Brother ...
The first and foremost thing which i realized is that being nationalist and being a right wing supporter are not the same ... Infact quite the opposite ....
Secondly i realized if i who many here would call upper caste north indian hindu from cowbelt can come to this conclusion then any indian can realise the state our minds are in .... All we needs is a human touch ...
We are living in some hysteria that our religion is getting destroyed and whatnot ....we have to come out of that self victimization...
And i for that matter have taken a stand that whenever something bigoted is being said in our house i correct it .... It is a battle of minds afterall ...
I have also decided to vote for any party other than bjp ....
But i would seriously like some alternative with which i could relate...
Lastly to you i would say this ...
Brother you will find many of us who are just consfused with everything going around...
But what we want most is peace !!
And for that its us and only us who have to change ... And we will ...
Because we still remember that pledge we took ...
Just 1-2 years even hatered has its end afterall ...

No problem Brother ...
The first and foremost thing which i realized is that being nationalist and being a right wing supporter are not the same ... Infact quite the opposite ....
Secondly i realized if i who many here would call upper caste north indian hindu from cowbelt can come to this conclusion then any indian can realise the state our minds are in .... All we needs is a human touch ...
We are living in some hysteria that our religion is getting destroyed and whatnot ....we have to come out of that self victimization...
And i for that matter have taken a stand that whenever something bigoted is being said in our house i correct it .... It is a battle of minds afterall ...
Brother you will find many of us who are just consfused with everything going around...

Indeed, very encouraging and comforting words. We can only hope that there are more of you. As we have maintained, challenging the hate in this atmosphere is the least we can do, and we appreciate your stand. It is those who remain silent, are simply abettors of the SanghiNazis.

Sadly, we don't think this will end well for us. You must have seen animations describing the various stages of genocide and where India is on it.

Dehumanization is a process before the killings starts. If you see carefully, Indian Muslims are no longer called Indians or Muslims anymore. They are either anti-nationals or salafis or Pakistanis or infiltrators or guspetiyas or Bangladeshis. Why is that? So that when the killings start, no one's conscience is bothered that they are killing one of their own.

Do you really think that these Sanghis will wake up one day and say that they don't hate Muslims anymore? No, there will have to a lot of blood to be shed, and the instigators disgusted by it, before anything will change. History is witness to this, from Nazi Germany to Rwanda to Serbia.

We are hopelessly stuck in a country where the majority simply hates our existence.

Indeed, very encouraging and comforting words. We can only hope that there are more of you. As we have maintained, challenging the hate in this atmosphere is the least we can do, and we appreciate your stand. It is those who remain silent, are simply abettors of the SanghiNazis.

Sadly, we don't think this will end well for us. You must have seen animations describing the various stages of genocide and where India is on it.

Dehumanization is a process before the killings starts. If you see carefully, Indian Muslims are no longer called Indians or Muslims anymore. They are either anti-nationals or salafis or Pakistanis or infiltrators or guspetiyas or Bangladeshis. Why is that? So that when the killings start, no one's conscience is bothered that they are killing one of their own.

Do you really think that these Sanghis will wake up one day and say that they don't hate Muslims anymore? No, there will have to a lot of blood to be shed, and the instigators disgusted by it, before anything will change. History is witness to this, from Nazi Germany to Rwanda to Serbia.

We are hopelessly stuck in a country where the majority simply hates our existence.
Yes but how many of indians are actually sanghi thats what i i want to know ...
One more thing that genocide in this day and age is not possible...
You should remember that there was a time where worst rioting took place not against muslims but sikhs ...
One more thing for how long can they fool us ?
How long will hate suppliment jobs,food , economy...
As you said they might want to make some scapegoat but the thing is jews were rich unlike muslims of india so it wouldn't make sense right !
Some progress is being made for eg in Maharashtra and delhi recently ( India's two biggest cities and financial centers do not have bjp )
Think of it in this way congress was soo bad that many had to choose between two bad...
Lastly indian muslims are 200 million strong with global community of 2 billion closely watching...
Jews, Armenians,tutsi had none of it ....
India still have a strong establishment unlike
States like rawanda and serbia ...
You also have to look it at a global angle how populist all over the world from us,brazil, Hungary,poland, russia,turkey, etc are winning all over the world trying to restore some mythical utopia ...
This is a global trend and yes this actually worries me as exactly this happened at the beginning of ww2...

Last edited:
No problem Brother ...

Here is an example of a "Human touch" that will remind you why BJP is relevant.

Praveen, a Hindu Taxi driver in Kuwait was Slapped and Humiliated by a gang of Islamic goons headed by Muhammed Altaf for liking and forwarding a post about PM Modi in Face boook.

He was Beaten , slapped and humiliated and the whole thing was recorded and the video was posted to remind EVERY Hindu of what happens you live under islamic dominion.

IT was not enough, so they made him apologize on camera and the video posted to capture his humiliation for all eternity. Now even his children can view their fathers tears in arab land curtcy some "Indian muslms".

Meet Muhammed Altaf,

EW5yCI5UYAAm_9j

Did you see the "Fear" in that man's eyes ? not the imaginary fear in your friends voice. Real fear of loosing his life or his job because back home in his COMMUNIST ruled kerala THERE ARE NO JOBS.

And would you like to see the "schocking" picture that this poor man liked and forwarded ? here it is.

EWwQmX7WAAEnN_P

Listen pajeet, I don't care about Islam when it comes to Hindus. I have many years to repent for "blaspheming" when I mock low-IQ Ghatis like you. I'm not going to go hell for reminding you that you're a subhuman. Simple as.
So you follow your religion only when it suits you. How convenient.

But I don't blame you. Majority of the humans are like this. No one can follow anything to the core. It's almost impossible. I've only seen Jains who try to follow their religion to the core. But even then, it is not possible for them to follow 100%.

I agree that you won't go to hell for a random abuse on a forum but you should have the ability to state your points without insulting the other person. If you resort to personal insults, you've already lost the argument.

Anyway, this will be my last reply to you. I shouldn't have fallen in this muck.

I started introspecting... How have we come to this ? I could easily hear the fear in his voice ....

What do you hear in this mans voice ?

He says "Fear is good when Hindus see them".

Naah...that is not the reason. The actual reason is two fold:

1. You know the hindutva-vadis are not after you, so you feel safe snuggling up to them.
2. You take joy in the sufferings of others. Others that are not like you.
Oh please, get real. On a platform like this one gets attacked by those guys from over the fence all the time, doesn't really bother me, but every now and then you pay em back in the same coin. It's like a mosh pit free for all, gotta have a go once in a while, give em hell ! :P

Never have I ever actively discriminated or been not nice to anyone just because they were muslim, all 3 fruitsellers I frequent in the area happen to be muslims, the main supermarket chain is a muslim run enterprise, apart from when we want bacon or alcohol etc, that's where we shop, local carpenter and AC repair guys are muslims too, the whole lane leading to my joint is dotted with Kashmiri merchants selling their wares, get along swimmingly with the lot of them, great people !

Here's another anecdote, which will likely piss off the hardcore right wing lot lol.. I'd been craving some wazwan for a while when suddenly news of the Pulwama thing dropped, it shocked us all. Undeterred, I made my way to the kitchen anyway and placed a big order of rista, yakhni, tabak maz and mirchi chicken (margwanghan something korma)

it was palpable, the fear and suspicion in the air, a small TV set in the corner (NDTV) running the story, they'd obviously been watching. I made a 'joke' about it (humans are cuntz, or something to that effect) just to put everything at ease, grabbed my parcel and made my way out. Poor things, they had nothing to do with it.

So no, I do not take any joy whatsoever in the suffering of others.

Since when did "Hindu" become a geographical term? No school textbook in India (let alone the world) refers to all the inhabitants on India as Hindu. No Indian government agency refers to Indians as Hindus.

The only people who do that, are the RSS, and that itself is a relatively new coinage.

So where are you coming up with all this crap? From the latest RSS Shakha you attended?
I agree with the RSS when they say "Hindu" is a geographical term.

No mention of "Hindu" anywhere in the Vedas, Upanishads, Gita etc about "Hindu" anything

It is indeed a geographical term, one coined by foreigners.

I agree with the RSS when they say "Hindu" is a geographical term.

No mention of "Hindu" anywhere in the Vedas, Upanishads, Gita etc about "Hindu" anything

It is indeed a geographical term, one coined by foreigners.

Hindu is a geographical term than describes the ancient civilization, its value system and culture in that geography.

Cherry picking as always...

India had Muslims as cricket and hockey captains, no less and once upon a time in 21st century, India's richest person was a Muslim.

- PRTP GWD
I was using irony/hyperbole to illustrate a point. Obviously it wasn't meant to be an accurate account of Muslims in Indian sports. Please refrain from reviving dead threads just to have a dig at me. If you simply don't like me, quietly report me to your favourite mod as you always do.

Back
Top Bottom