What's new

Choose your city - a purely hypothetical nuclear war scenario

Which city is best candidate to receive the first Pakistani nuclear bomb during next Indo-Pak war?

• Total voters
By then most Muslims will already be in concentration camps modeled after Auschwitz, far from major cities.

Hopefully these concentration camps will save them from the Pakistani nukes.

1689536209434.png

Hypothetically speaking if there will be a nuclear exchange then it will be a mutual one and on all major cities of both countries. But I hope sanity prevails and whole world is denuclearized.
I don't think even in an Indo Pak war anyone has guts to use nukes.

So in the mean time I assume Indians and the rest of the world are going to just stand by and watch?

Hypothetically speaking if there will be a nuclear exchange then it will be a mutual one and on all major cities of both countries. But I hope sanity prevails and whole world is denuclearized.
I don't think even in an Indo Pak war anyone has guts to use nukes.
The existence of Pakistan's nuclear weapons is often considered a myth, and it is believed that this is the primary reason why there hasn't been a nuclear war between India and Pakistan. Even if Pakistan indeed possesses nuclear weapons, they would be unable to utilize them given the immense technological and numerical superiority of the Indian military over the Pakistani military.

The existence of Pakistan's nuclear weapons is often considered a myth, and it is believed that this is the primary reason why there hasn't been a nuclear war between India and Pakistan. Even if Pakistan indeed possesses nuclear weapons, they would be unable to utilize them given the immense technological and numerical superiority of the Indian military over the Pakistani military.
Amazing. This means there is absolutely nothing for the Indian military establishment to worry about.

You've got it all figured out.

Amazing. This means there is absolutely nothing for the Indian military establishment to worry about.

You've got it all figured out.
No nukes in Pakistan allows Indian Air Force to bomb Balakot freely, unlike the US bombing North Korea due to North Korea's nuclear weapons.

For me it always was and always will be Mumbai. Even let say in case of next India Pakistan escalation, let say India carries out missile attack on our cities like they were thinking to do after 27th Feb 2019. I hope when Pakistan responds at least one third of those missiles which we fire are fired to target Mumbai. Especially military installations in Bandra and Juhu area of Mumbai.

Good you did not put Lahore as an option
I can't envision a bombed out Lahore - it's far too beautiful for that

And on top of that it's loved by both Indian and pakistanis for it's history, culture, architecture

As far as OP is concerned, I have no love lost for Indians
But human life is far too precious for us to even think of such scenarios

Last edited:
Well I disagree with you, whole world has seen how the Chagi Mountains turned to dust, Pakistan does indeed possess the nuclear weapons. And again I strongly disagree with you that Pakistan won't be able to utilise nuclear weapons against India, it is true that India has gained and purchased many capabilities in the past few years against the nuclear weapons, like Missile defence Systems, but like wise Pakistan has also upgraded the Missile delivery Systems, no matter what capabilities India Possess, it will never surpass what Isreal has and still Hamas is able to penetrate their Missile defense system again and again, and not just few rockets but scores. And if rockets can penetrate Isreali missile defense, imagine Ballistic Missile with course changing capabilities and Terran Hugging Cruise Missiles.

No nukes in Pakistan allows Indian Air Force to bomb Balakot freely, unlike the US bombing North Korea due to North Korea's nuclear weapons.
This is very ignorant statement.

Back
Top Bottom