What's new

Marching towards Genocide: An Indian Kristallnacht in the Making

Very biased article, the author doesn't delve into the disastrous policies and the consequences of it in their country. Very easy to blame other nations.
India as a nation isn't without it's problems and I agree that there's a rising far right nationalism which is just like every far right group in the world.
Muslims and every Indian citizen enjoy the same rights we aren't segregating or taking any freedom on the basis of religion. There's equal opportunity for everyone, Muslims occupy many prominent and important positions in our nation, in the past there have been many Muslims which we still regard as the founding fathers of India and study about them in our courses.
My university curriculum includes the topic on far right nationalism and how the far right governments in the past have tried to curate the syllabus based on modifying history (Pakistan did it too way back).

Forget kashmir we need to save Pakistan first
Establishment is continuously tearing it apart
Ise lagam dalne ka waqt hai
Abi nahi tu kab??

Kashmir is a geopolitical debacle. Currently controlled by 3 nuclear powers (china controls a part). It's a thing about national prestige for everyone now. I won't argue about the historical claims that if Hari Singh was correct in siding with Inda but that's what he did and yes Kashmir was majority Muslim. The assault by Pakistan side tribals forced him to take up the Indian offer of assimilation.
And Pakistan or China neither have a moral highground here. Both have been historically documented to crush minorities and silence free speech.

It’s always darkest before the dawn. Pakistan maybe in a crisis, but not since the 70s or perhaps right after independence has the public seen the fierce open debates on the need for democracy. Alongside bread and butter conversations at the dinner table are discussions about the importance of rule of law.

We are in a struggle to define our national soul, while India is busy losing its own.
Blah blah blah, in 75 years not one elected government could finish it's term. As far as the op, given the poor quality of writing and disconnect from the facts shows the level of scholarship of such debates. Garbage in - garbage out.

I am all for India to progress but like in Pakistan there is a fierce debate on internal conflicts and suffocating hold of military Inc and religious intolerance which is mostly fanned by military for distraction but the danger of a prospective genocide (hope patriotic and open minded Indians will put a break to it) of Muslim minorities is a massive danger, we dont see an effort to stop growing across the board religious atrocities. Cow vigilantes and lynching on the pretext of love jihad are astonishing in 21st century.
Muslims will fight it out though at huge price but so shall be the price for India.
Simple data exercise. take the instances you question and compare them in terms of the population in India.

There's no deterring India in her quest to cultivate an illusion of clash of civilisation. Systematic ghettofication of Muslims is all set to be followed up with declaring population size of a big country as aliens without a state.

In exact replication of what happened in the 3rd Reich, they are forcing them into building internment camps for themselves.

Extremely alarming situation where Pakistan's neighbourly duties would surely become a question in the very near future.

It is other thing,
An Indian who won't deny threat to Indian society and atrocities against minorities is virtually non existent.

There is horrific silence in India.
An echoless dome.

If you haven't already figured it out in 75 years what hope is left for your people. Yet you want Kashmir for what?

For freedom

Everyone wants economic growth and success but freedom is vital

Partition is not complete, a single India is impossible how the hell can hundreds of millions of people live under a communal hindutva extremist state

We want Kashmiri free and Indian Muslims with their own free states away from hindus

For freedom

Partition is not complete, a single India is impossible how the hell can hundreds of millions of people live under a communal hindutva extremist state

We want Kashmiri free and Indian Muslims with their own free states away from hindus
You also wanted Bangladesh to not get separated and Pakistani economy to prosper but I guess you wish more and do less, otherwise Pakistan would not have defaulted . Things happen by actions not by wishes otherwise everyone would be filth rich

You also wanted Bangladesh to not get separated and Pakistani economy to prosper but I guess you wish more and do less, otherwise Pakistan would not have defaulted . Things happen by actions not by wishes otherwise everyone would be filth rich

Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per partition

Millions of Hindus were killed or thrown out to India to ensure a free Bangladesh

The whole point of partition was so populations could separate from the hatred

India is a communal shithole, Kashmir is a Muslim majority state and it can't be stuck with Hindus

Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per partition

Millions of Hindus were killed or thrown out to India to ensure a free Bangladesh

The whole point of partition was so populations could separate from the hatred

India is a communal shithole, Kashmir is a Muslim majority state and it can't be stuck with Hindus
Lol , how typical of you, you can keep ur wet dreams to urself , no one cares about ur wish , I think you should worry more about independent Balochistan and pakhtunistan than about india, we are prospering and we are the fastest growing economy, we will settle our matters , don't need advice from banana republic of Pakistan. Our side of Kashmir is much better economically and our army has already crushed the terrorism, I guess lumber 1 agency doesn't have enough money to keep the proxy war going, you are losing much more people on your eastern front , the way ur economy is doing, I think your side of Kashmir might want to dissociate soon like the east Pakistanis

Lol , how typical of you, you can keep ur wet dreams to urself , no one cares about ur wish , I think you should worry more about independent Balochistan and pakhtunistan than about india, we are prospering and we are the fastest growing economy, we will settle our matters , don't need advice from banana republic of Pakistan. Our side of Kashmir is much better economically and our army has already crushed the terrorism, I guess lumber 1 agency doesn't have enough money to keep the proxy war going, you are losing much more people on your eastern front , the way ur economy is doing, I think your side of Kashmir might want to dissociate soon like the east Pakistanis

This is not advice, we don't give a fcuk about Hindus that we would care about you

We want freedom for Kashmiri and Indian Muslims away from Hindu extremists

This is not advice, we don't give a fcuk about Hindus that we would care about you

We want freedom for Kashmiri and Indian Muslims away from Hindu extremists
Aww how cute, keyboard warrior from UK wants us to leave Kashmir, we are sooooo scared .

Aww how cute, keyboard warrior from UK wants us to leave Kashmir, we are sooooo scared .

Look at the communal shithole inside India genius

We already hate hindus and Indians here

But do you know who hates Indians more then us?

It's other Indians

Look at India's Republic day,, a long stream of weird Hindu shit, that had nothing to do with Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians

You can't force hundreds of millions of people into this hindutva extremist communal state

They need freedom

For freedom

We know what you did with hindus of west and east Pakistan. 1 million killed and some 3 million refugees. That was result of one moronic decision by one power hungry leader. And you want to repeat the same again.
Our muslim brothers chose to stay with us.

Look at the communal shithole inside India genius

We already hate hindus and Indians here

But do you know who hates Indians more then us?

It's other Indians

Look at India's Republic day,, a long stream of weird Hindu shit, that had nothing to do with Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians

You can't force hundreds of millions of people into this hindutva extremist communal state

They need freedom
rishi-sunak.jpeg

LOL a Pakistani talking about religious freedom is quite ironic, you have killed or converted your minorities. Also, why stay in a country with. a HINDU prime minister, I bet you cried when he got elected, are you over it now or still cry over it secretly daily. I guess the minimum wage job in UK is too lucrative to leave , isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom