What's new

Rangers raid MQM workers' convention in Karachi, dozens of activists detained.

Again non retaliation does not condone crime, if committed.

Then they should catch criminals with evidence not to political workers ... 500 workers including women were present over there to making political strategies .............

Rangers should stop doing comedy. Either they go for it and complete the job or just don't do it in the first place. I am tired of MQM's blackmailing by shutting down Karachi and Rangers/Police reciprocation by releasing the activists.
They simply doing dada giri in Karachi, if the arrests were genuine they never release the workers, MQM not like PTI who released their workers by danda giri, you guys really hypocrite when its about PTI workers IK start yell I WILL HANG falana police officer OE Mein Tujhey Nahi Choron Ga etc, when same police do it with other poltical workers your hate come upon on brains.
Edit
Lanat hai ese insaff pe

They simply doing dada giri in Karachi, if the arrests were genuine they never release the workers, MQM not like PTI who released their workers by danda giri, you guys really hypocrite when its about PTI workers IK start yell I WILL HANG falana police officer OE Mein Tujhey Nahi Choron Ga etc, when same police do it with other poltical workers your hate come upon on brains.
IK/PTI does not bring an entire city to stand still in show of power/blackmailing; this crown adores Altaf/MQM.

IK/PTI does not bring an entire city to stand still in show of power/blackmailing; this crown adores Altaf/MQM.
MQM even doesn't bring one third of it's supports, the dharna was on some specific spots, oh yeah PTI sidha rag pe waar karti hai ISD!! it's month after school start opening in capital and who is responsible for that? umpire ki ungli nahi utthi that's mean you keep capital in custody right? how much economy we lost yet? Any Idea? How much and how PTI spending on it? Any Idea? This is your leader who put examples to break the laws it's your leader who against the state.
Haad hoti hai beshrmi aur dhittai ki.

Right, and peace can only be achieved by silencing the natural residents of Karachi. Lets see how the hatred of your kind get a response from my city.
hahaha bro my grandparents themselves were muhajir from up, india and we're purely an urdu speaking family living in karachi, so as you might guess my family were mqm supporters back in the day. they had been closely related with the mqm during its days of inception but then the violence began. young kids from my father's neighborhood (bolton market, and probably everywhere else in karachi) were given arms and ammunition by the mqm. loyalist supporters who started to voice disagreement were being killed (my close relative's father, and even 2 of her second year batchmates, were killed by the mqm, and this is back from the early 90s). the sector incharge or i guess the guy the mqm gave the ticket to from bolton market area was a petty criminal who was once caught stealing fans from a mosque. these women cry when their sons and husbands are kidnapped, but they don't know just how many other women have cried because of their sons and husbands. altaf hussain even killed his own comrades azeem tariq and imran farooq. oh and far as 'natural residents of karachi' are concerned then i dont think sindhis really face much of a problem here. but if youre talking about yourself, then please do tell me how you've been "silenced".

Then they should catch criminals with evidence not to political workers ... 500 workers including women were present over there to making political strategies .............
and only 23 were arrested. 8 were released same day. I dont know how many more have been released. When such arrests are undertaken, there is no doubt that some people who are not related; but are suspect, are arrested. As investigation progresses, innocent people are released. It is not possible to straight away find culprits and pick them up, in most of the cases. Interviews with different people leads to actual criminal. Just like money laundering case in scotland yard. they have already interviewed many people included AH, bound them and released them. This is how investigations go on. It is unfair to rule out possibility of some innocent person being tried also. But this is what happens "Gehoon Kay Sath Ghun Bhi Piss Jata Hai"

MQM even doesn't bring one third of it's supports, the dharna was on some specific spots, oh yeah PTI sidha rag pe waar karti hai ISD!! it's month after school start opening in capital and who is responsible for that? umpire ki ungli nahi utthi that's mean you keep capital in custody right? how much economy we lost yet? Any Idea? How much and how PTI spending on it? Any Idea? This is your leader who put examples to break the laws it's your leader who against the state.
Haad hoti hai beshrmi aur dhittai ki.
Please learn to debate with civility, after all you are in Japan not in Laloo Khait. For the rest of your post, threads after threads have discussed and rebutted the allegations furnished by IK/PTI opponents.

how much economy we lost yet? Any Idea?
Economy is already on the path of disaster owing to their extensive internal and external borrowing. Free distribution of money to every tom dick and harry. Printing of currency notes and devaluing the currency constantly.

Change does not come free of cost, I think economy loss due to dharnas is negligible in comparison to what damage they have done. Let this be cost of change and support it. BTW, which economic sector has suffered because of this. I am into corporate sector, I havent felt any unusual decrease in activity, except for stock exchanges. That too has shown increase since last one month and it is reasonable increase. Though stock exchange is not indicative of economy in countries like Pakistan where stocks are being manipulated to suit the interest of brokerage houses.

If you say blackmailing to peaceful protest than admit that IK is also blackmailing to "elected government"

If you say blackmailing to peaceful protest than admit that IK is also blackmailing to "elected government"
There is a difference though. IK is protesting against election rigging whereas MQM is ruling Karachi for three decades and protecting the criminals who help maintain that hegemony.

hahaha bro my grandparents themselves were muhajir from up, india and we're purely an urdu speaking family living in karachi, so as you might guess my family were mqm supporters back in the day. they had been closely related with the mqm during its days of inception but then the violence began. young kids from my father's neighborhood (bolton market, and probably everywhere else in karachi) were given arms and ammunition by the mqm. loyalist supporters who started to voice disagreement were being killed (my close relative's father, and even 2 of her second year batchmates, were killed by the mqm, and this is back from the early 90s). the sector incharge or i guess the guy the mqm gave the ticket to from bolton market area was a petty criminal who was once caught stealing fans from a mosque. these women cry when their sons and husbands are kidnapped, but they don't know just how many other women have cried because of their sons and husbands. altaf hussain even killed his own comrades azeem tariq and imran farooq. oh and far as 'natural residents of karachi' are concerned then i dont think sindhis really face much of a problem here. but if youre talking about yourself, then please do tell me how you've been "silenced".

Then you must have known that when & why MQM starts retaliate by ammunition ............

Then you must have known that when & why MQM starts retaliate by ammunition ............
the reason they were tried to be terminated was because the intelligence knew that these fellows did not have good intentions in mind. the mqm had already begun establishing its militant wing even before the operation clean up or the paqqa qila incident. id more like to blame altaf hussain for this he is the most wretched man pakistan has ever had. he is much worse than nawaz sharif, zardari and achakzai combined. the day he dies is the day every one who is a pakistani will rejoice.

and only 23 were arrested. 8 were released same day. I dont know how many more have been released. When such arrests are undertaken, there is no doubt that some people who are not related; but are suspect, are arrested. As investigation progresses, innocent people are released. It is not possible to straight away find culprits and pick them up, in most of the cases. Interviews with different people leads to actual criminal. Just like money laundering case in scotland yard. they have already interviewed many people included AH, bound them and released them. This is how investigations go on. It is unfair to rule out possibility of some innocent person being tried also. But this is what happens "Gehoon Kay Sath Ghun Bhi Piss Jata Hai"

They did not have any evidence or tip about culprits ... Rangers claimed that someone had open fired upon them ... Tell me if they were had no intention to over there then what stupid will do such malicious thing ... Ye tau wohi baat hui aa bel mujhay marr ... Even they had no evidence of firing ..........

the reason they were tried to be terminated was because the intelligence knew that these fellows did not have good intentions in mind. the mqm had already begun establishing its militant wing even before the operation clean up or the paqqa qila incident. id more like to blame altaf hussain for this he is the most wretched man pakistan has ever had. he is much worse than nawaz sharif, zardari and achakzai combined. the day he dies is the day every one who is a pakistani will rejoice.

You didn't answer of my query ...........

They did not have any evidence or tip about culprits ... Rangers claimed that someone had open fired upon them ... Tell me if they were had no intention to over there then what stupid will do such malicious thing ... Ye tau wohi baat hui aa bel mujhay marr ... Even they had no evidence of firing ..........

You didn't answer of my query ...........
If what you say is correct why did MQM call off their sit in on release of 8 people whereas 23 or 24 people were taken in custody. This means there is more to it which you and me do not know.

There is a difference though. IK is protesting against election rigging whereas MQM is ruling Karachi for three decades and protecting the criminals who help maintain that hegemony.

We are discussing about current event not stories of 3 decades .............

If what you say is correct why did MQM call off their sit in on release of 8 people whereas 23 or 24 people were taken in custody. This means there is more to it which you and me do not know.

This means MQM don't want to go in deadlock and trying to on reconciliation ... Because they no people will face problems if the matter doesn't solve ........

Back
Top Bottom