What's new

Crackdown launched against PTI workers to ensure law and order

It is extremely important that expats completely boycott Pakistan economically. Both that are living in Western and Middle Eastern countries.

People used to say that families need support. They don't. They are also a major part of the problem. Pakistan needs to be economically isolated. The US and Britain need to come forward and support their generals.

Start with Not sending Zakat and Sadaqah. Send them to Pelestine or Yemen instead.

1691260132765.png

Enemy within are the worst ones for a country, should have learnt from global history, but the colonial setup is too well established.

Crackdown launched against PTI workers to ensure law and order​

People who broke the Constitution and should be charged with Article six are protecting Law and Order by denying fair trial 🙄

Come this time you people will be welcomed with G3 and Aks....come be my guest

When the Americans came to Salala and Abbotabad you done mootar in your Khaki pants
and when India came you surrendered half the country.
1691261228709.png

It is easy to threaten poor unarmed civilians. You are paid tax payers money to defend the
awaam not to turn your guns on them.

Start with Not sending Zakat and Sadaqah. Send them to Pelestine or Yemen instead.

Sounds good to me. I will start a complete economic boycott of Pakistan from today onwards. No zakat and no monthly support money for relatives.

The man repeated same thing for over a year and majority started to get tired of his speeches but he knew message was still not getting across. They can’t arrest 223 million people, if even 5% population comes out on the streets that = 11 million people yet they are able to terrorize majority by arresting 12 thousand people??

These cowards deserve PDM. If you are not willing to fight for your rights then you don’t deserve freedom.

Pathetic response by cowards of Pakistan.

My uncle who is a practicing doctor and Senior VP for PTI has been arrested from his hospital. He was not in any rally or protest.

What is this country coming to?

It is daylight thuggery.

The man repeated same thing for over a year and majority started to get tired of his speeches but he knew message was still not getting across. They can’t arrest 223 million people, if even 5% population comes out on the streets that = 11 million people yet they are able to terrorize majority by arresting 12 thousand people??

These cowards deserve PDM. If you are not willing to fight for your rights then you don’t deserve freedom.

Pathetic response by cowards of Pakistan.
5% lol you just need 0.1% in major cities of Islamabad or Lahore & KARACHI
5% lol you just need 0.1% in major cities of Islamabad or Lahore & KARACHI

The locals of west pak never knew of reality but thanks to khaki creatures when their loved ones started getting picked up from cities in past 1.5 years. They are getting to know the power of their army. But many people still worship them.
BS

Everyone knew what was happening like everyone knew what's happening in 2008-2018 in KP drones and what happening in balochistan for last 40 years

No body cares !!.. everybody knows !!

Really makes me laugh when Pakistani say "we didn't know"

The Army leadership is strangling itself...

It's the beginning of the end....

All the timing - removal of PTI symbols by ECP before the court verdict - arrests of citizens - all pre-planned by the Pakistan Army. All of it.
They plan, and HE PLANs too...

HE has taken Akl away from them, and is making them an object of ridicule and dishonor in front of the public...

IK (dead or alive) has already won, and they've already lost....

very little can be done since theyre backed by US (and the chinese just let it happen cuz they have shit intelligence)

pakistan is never on english news, no one here in the west knows what goes on in pakistan

Come this time you people will be welcomed with G3 and Aks....come be my guest :cheers: :devil:
Hafiz ko bol isko ghar lay jay kuch achi brave nasal paida hogi warna yeh kameeny phr 93000 pants utar ain ga india k agay

Come this time you people will be welcomed with G3 and Aks....come be my guest :cheers: :devil:
And you gonna use that G3 and AKs against those who paid for those guns.
Have some shame. Calling you people a dog is an insult of a dog because dogs don't shit where they eat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom