What's new

Crackdown launched against PTI workers to ensure law and order

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
'Any form of protest or public demonstration by PTI supporters will be dealt with promptly'
1691226423516.png

In the aftermath of the arrest of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan in the Toshakhana criminal case, authorities in Punjab have initiated a comprehensive crackdown on PTI workers and leaders to ensure the maintenance of law and order in the province.

As part of the operation, police conducted raids on the residences of PTI workers and leaders in various areas of Lahore, and other cities.

The crackdown, spearheaded by Operation Police, aims to establish control over law and order on the streets and prevent any untoward incidents that may arise due to the prevailing political situation.

Sources within the police department reported that the Investigation and CIA police units are actively involved in carrying out the raids at the houses of PTI activists and influential members of the party.

Amidst the unfolding situation, police sources have asserted that any form of protest or public demonstration by PTI supporters will be dealt with promptly and those involved will be detained immediately.

To facilitate their efforts, the Lahore Police have been provided with lists of PTI workers and leaders, providing crucial information that can aid in swiftly identifying and addressing any instances of unrest.

Use the decent language please

I don’t think about Pakistan anymore as it hurts whenever I visit this website.

I think the only option we have is “Sabr”. When the tyrants are imposed on the nation then “Us mulk Ka Allah hi hafiz hai”.

It is extremely important that expats completely boycott Pakistan economically. Both that are living in Western and Middle Eastern countries.

People used to say that families need support. They don't. They are also a major part of the problem. Pakistan needs to be economically isolated. The US and Britain need to come forward and support their generals.

Please first burn down zamaan park
After 10 years if maryum nawaz is bothering you go and burn imran Khan grave 🪦

It is extremely important that expats completely boycott Pakistan economically. Both that are living in Western and Middle Eastern countries.

People used to say that families need support. They don't. They are also a major part of the problem. Pakistan needs to be economically isolated. The US and Britain need to come forward and support their generals.
😂

Come this time you people will be welcomed with G3 and Aks....come be my guest :cheers: :devil:
Of course - From Ayub Khan to the butchers in East Pakistan to massacres in former FATA to now, the Fauj can only win wars against unarmed Pakistani civilians by torturing and murdering them.

Against the Indians they love to just surrender and shite their pants.

army should also be examined based on KPIs, and its budget and numbers approved after they meet those KPIs. won any war? no. captured any territory? no. saved pakistan from terrorism? no. saved self from terrorism? no. grabbed land? yes. grabbed govt appointments? yes.

Come this time you people will be welcomed with G3 and Aks....come be my guest :cheers: :devil:
Lol my father told me he clearly remember how she shit in pants when we took G3s and made resigned from politics

She thought she was big shot
That other guy also shitted in pants but then madar chod got support from India 🥴🥴
FB_IMG_1657915098373.jpg

I can understand your pain....feeling sorry for you people but I am happy cocaine addict will miss dearly his drug in jail. :cheers: :devil:
He ajs few years left.. hopefully we can get rid of him soon. Allah isko apney pass hey boladey kh Japan choor jaye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom