What's new

Rangers raid MQM workers' convention in Karachi, dozens of activists detained.

بڑا پرانا کالم ڈھونڈھا ہے شاہین صہبائی کا :D ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
He is not the only one, very sensible mohajirs have told me the same about MQM.
The policy of MQM towards pashtuns is still same......In 80s there were general riots, today we see an organized crime mafia in the form of MQM. The arrested killers of Zhura shahid of PTI ,belongs to MQM.

The policy of MQM towards pashtuns is still same......In 80s there were general riots, today we see an organized crime mafia in the form of MQM. The arrested killers of Zhura shahid of PTI ,belongs to MQM.
Time is changed buddy, a majority of pashtoons living peacefully with urdu speaking community specially after Taliban take over Afghan Bast, Sohrab Goth, Katti Pahadi, mangopir etc, one of my old pashtoon friend take me out in his car wherever we want to go. You better stop spreading propaganda based on your personal opinion. And tell me one good reason what positive objectives could MQM gain to kill Zohra Aapa? MQM including ANP and PPP were most effective parties before and during elections, Bombs in their offices killing their candidates. The most beneficent party was PTI who cashed that sad incident. I wish that agencies disclose soon the motives and cruel faces behind this murder and till than we better stop blaming some one.

Time is changed buddy, a majority of pashtoons living peacefully with urdu speaking community specially after Taliban take over Afghan Bast, Sohrab Goth, Katti Pahadi, mangopir etc, one of my old pashtoon friend take me out in his car wherever we want to go. You better stop spreading propaganda based on your personal opinion. And tell me one good reason what positive objectives could MQM gain to kill Zohra Aapa? MQM including ANP and PPP were most effective parties before and during elections, Bombs in their offices killing their candidates. The most beneficent party was PTI who cashed that sad incident. I wish that agencies disclose soon the motives and cruel faces behind this murder and till than we better stop blaming some one.
The intention of murder was simple, to stop PTI's dharna at teen talwar and scaring upper middle class educated urduspeaking families supporting PTI.

The intention of murder was simple, to stop PTI's dharna at teen talwar and scaring upper middle class educated urduspeaking families supporting PTI.
Wake up! And in response get negative image more fingers on MQM? wake up!

First time seeing a so-called punjabi who is so badly in love with MQM.

Come to Karachi. you will see many punjabis who are in love with mqm ;)

any source?

Come to Karachi. you will see many punjabis who are in love with mqm ;)

any source?
News channels are telling us that killers belong to a political party. When they dont tell us the name of party, it automatically means MQM.
Waise bhaiya , saray pakistani doodh petay bachay nahin hain, karachi is not a remote and isolated region that no would be aware of MQM's reality.

News channels are telling us that killers belong to a political party. When they dont tell us the name of party, it automatically means MQM.
Waise bhaiya , saray pakistani doodh petay bachay nahin hain, karachi is not a remote and isolated region that no would be aware of MQM's reality.

Sary pakistanio ka tau nahi pata leking mqm walay doodh pitay bachay nahi hain keh tension mai rival ke leader ko mardain. Why do you people ignore 3rd party on behind this incident?

Sary pakistanio ka tau nahi pata leking mqm walay doodh pitay bachay nahi hain keh tension mai rival ke leader ko mardain. Why do you people ignore 3rd party on behind this incident?
Aqal pe nafrat ke parade pade hon tou kuch nahi sujhta:wink: you can debate on facts but not with hateful mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom