What's new

Crackdown launched against PTI workers to ensure law and order

Lol my father told me he clearly remember how she shit in pants when we took G3s and made resigned from politics

She thought she was big shot
That other guy also shitted in pants but then madar chod got support from India 🥴🥴View attachment 943816

LMAO, the other guys made you shit in your pants and now he is laughing at you in his grave. All patriotic Pakistanis should pay tribute to Mujeeb for his bravery as he is still more Pakistani than General Whisky Hafiz.

LMAO, the other guys made you shit in your pants and now he is laughing at you in his grave. All patriotic Pakistanis should pay tribute to Mujeeb for his bravery as he is still more Pakistani than General Whisky Hafiz.
It wasn't mujeeb
Indians made us shit..and we know that a famous PMLN leader said we were so scared recently that our feet gave up after the balakot strike

F2yS3aUaMAE60Y-.jpg

they are sh it scared of a weak nighbour but act tough with citizens. i have more trust in citizens to protect pak borders than dollar army.

It wasn't mujeeb
Indians made us shit..and we know that a famous PMLN leader said we were so scared recently that our feet gave up after the balakot strike
Calm down buddy.

The floods in the then East Pakistan caused a major destruction. The anger brewed and never subsided, at the same time the political situation went out of hand since the USSR and the Indians were involved. The generals at that time failed to manouver through the situation.

Mujeeb was trained in Soviet Moscow, he was a traitor and sought and accepted help from the enemy.

Calm down buddy.

The floods in the then East Pakistan caused a major destruction. The anger brewed and never subsided, at the same time the political situation went out of hand since the USSR and the Indians were involved. The generals at that time failed to manouver through the situation.

Mujeeb was trained in Soviet Moscow, he was a traitor and sought and accepted help from the enemy.
Mujeeb ur rehman was in prison for 10 yrs

The flood was last nail in coffin as quadrat ullah Sahab puts it in shahbaz nama when food was never sent over to Bengal and people died of hunger

Just like how food transfer was banned from punjab into KPK in 1998 that killed PMLN politics in Kp part which is beyond river Indus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom